Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Paradise (Session Recruitment.)

+7
ActuallyFace
CeruleanHeratic
avidBowmaster
Dissypoo
Cardly
bluefire31
pankrationResolution
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Paradise (Session Recruitment.) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Paradise (Session Recruitment.)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Um. Bluefire is gonna play Jill's so called class (Guide) guiding ghost. Only for 1 - 5 levels. then the ghost would vanish without trace. But then return when Jill gets to the top levels of the echeladder.

-If that's okay with you lot.

Back to top Go down

The Paradise (Session Recruitment.) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Paradise (Session Recruitment.)

Post by pankrationResolution Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Works for me! Do it up.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19634

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Kewl kewl.

I think I may do a dead uh. . .

A dead. . .

I wanna say Enidia but shes so cute :<
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20511
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:04 pm

So I did some maths... With Goggle's calculator, following off the sum of this 2×10^1 meaning two times ten- of the power of one, etc. Depending on whom entered into the game makes the power number rise.

If the server player puts things down on their clients house. It will decrease for their client that your helping. But not you. Because yours is yours.

Anyways...

Kaphin - 20 Build grist
Nakurd - 200 Build grist
Orfeus - 2.000 Build grist
----
Dally - 20.000 Build grist
Jomn - 200.000 Build grist
Jill - 2.000.000 Build grist
----
Benign - 20.000.000
Anaiko - 200.000.000
Henoia - 2.000.000.000
----
Paul - 200.000.000.000
----
Those not in 'yet'
----
Trolls:
Anaiko and Henoia
----
Humans:
Paul
----

Last edited by dexterousSurvivalist on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Oh yo Dex Chanis connected with Erebos so that's also a thing

I don't know the exact definition of "in" in this sense tho so that might be a totally useless piece of information

beep
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20942
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Hey quick question these original five are all out for Jomm, yeah? Working together and whatnot to achieve a common goal for the mo'? Or should we scatter them throughout the worlds?
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Nooooo, not all of them are out for Jomm.

I'm using Drunkardsby, who isn't THAT important, and Hardsby.

Dissy took Datasby.

The other two are available, or you can make your own. :P

And they'll each be in a different area, but they're coordinating and working together. Like, their elites are waiting at their base, and their vanguards are heading to the Heroes' worlds.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Rad, okay. Thanks!
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:03 am

Sorry. I just had too. XD It was on the MSPA, (when I was looking on google) forum thread entitled. "What would your weapon be in homestuck?"

And someone said. "Mine would be manipulation over the battlefield. Just like Andrew! I do something that makes my enemies fight each other."

The Picture. Credit goes to 911Goofy:

Last edited by dexterousSurvivalist on Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:47 am

I am sorry to say this, but I will be unable to continue with this session.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20208
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 pm

The ultimate Roster!
They are clickible ó.,..,.ó
But look now!
Its a rainbow!

Kaphin Svalom - Witch of Light - Blood color: Orange - Derse - Land of Mirrors and Dust [LOMAD] - #ff6633
Nakurd Sturmth - Thief of Void - Blood color: Teal - Derse - Land of Door and Nothingness [LODAN] - #339966
Orfeus Castor - Theft of Mind - Blood color: Violet - Prospit - Land of Fire and Ice [LOFAI] - #993399
Dallas 'Belle' Curtis - Heir of Hope - Prospit - Land of Fine China and Rodeos [LOFCAR] - #00A2E8
Jomphiel 'Jomm' Kyova - Page of Space - Prospit - Land of Frogs and Asterisks [LOFAA] - #663300
Jill 'Seth' Larnce - Guide Of Heart - Derse - Land of Moss and Mushroom [LOMAM] - #ff66ff
Benign Cavant - Heir of Rage - Blood color: Amber - Derse - Land of Terra and Crows [LOTAC] - #FFC200
Anaiko Psrave - Witch of Void - Blood color: Yellow - Derse - Land of Docks and Deserts [LODAD] - #a1a100
Henoia Fleran - Witch of Blood - Blood color: Indigo - Derse - Land of Silence and Memories [LOSAM] - #3333ff
Paul Glacier - Maid of Void - Derse - Land of Frost and Nature [LOFAN] - #3366cc

[NOTE] I left Erebos and Henoia out because I was certain that Gamer said that he was not taking part anymore. As well I heard from Blue via CB, that she was considering on not taking part anymore within the session thread. Due too that his their reasons being was he they felt he was they were being ignored. Which I find hardly true considering they had been contacted by others IC wise.

But another thing to point out on the roster. If a reason being for that there is a suddenly new character or an old character had joined the session. This roster will forever remain changing. Putting ones character in or subtracting ones character out for reasons.

If you lot have any other ideas to place down as mentioning in the roster... Like um.. Their trolltag or chumhandle. Then please do hint that up for me and I'll maybe consider in placing it in.

[UPDATE] Found out that blue is still keeping Henoia in. So... Yeah.

[UPDATE] As too what Face mentioned both here and on CB. She had allocated her character out. Or is that she does not want in for a reason I will not complain about. Considering she said her partings bellow. :T Its not my place to do so anyways. Considering I'm not the hoster of the session.

Players: 10
Races: Humans & Trolls
Humans population: 4
Trolls population: 6
Derse: 7
Prospit: 3
Duplication of Classes: Yes / No
Duplication of Aspects: Yes / No
Posting order: Free

------------

BONUS!
Count how many presents are under the Christmas tree!

The Paradise (Session Recruitment.) - Page 4 Vq8m6GF

------------

Last edited by dexterousSurvivalist on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Woah. Thanks Dex! :D
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Posting loops here too, because an alteration has happened.

Trolls:

Anaiko>Benign>Orfeus>Nakurd>Kaphin>Chanis>Henoia>

Humans:

Paul>Jill>Jomn>Dally>

(Server>Client)
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Alright, I'm going to feel terrible about this, but I think it would be best if I dropped out of this session.

There seems to be too much going on for everyone involved to get a piece of the action here. Too many people are posting a lot, and while things are happening, it seems to be in small clumps that exclude some characters in a huge way.

Now, usually I would go with the "be a part of the action by creating some action" thing, but it seems Chanis is doomed to eternal useless-side-character-dom despite my efforts, and has become unnecessary in every way possible.

I know I'm also playing Gatsby, and that's important, but, well... that's one of two characters, and even he is being mostly left out of things. None of my characters have been interacted with in a horrendous amount of pages (aside from Echo's attempt just now, which while I do appreciate, is barely a drop in the bucket here).

So I think I would like to exit the session, if that's okay. It should help that Chanis is only just before Erebos, who's also left, so the gap has only been widened, rather than me creating an entirely new one.

Hopefully this will allow more progress and room for excitement on the part of characters actually doing and being things uvu
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:30 pm

Alright. I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm pretty much doing the best I can here. Not entirely sure what's making it fall apart at the seams.

I started out with a free, open invitation with no limitations, I wrote a clear, yet fluid plot that most people liked, I created a system in which anyone could make or claim any sort of antagonist they wanted, I've opened memos, I've lambasted people to get their clients into the medium, I've asked for and accepted help from the most lore-knowledgeable people I know, and I've openly stated that I'll take ANY advice or suggestion or concern into serious consideration.

If anyone has an actual damage assessment as to where I went wrong here, feel free to let me know.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:39 pm

I can say the reason being is because the session went flying off. But those that were grounded were never saved that were left stranded, thus some said they were being ignored. If you get my mentionings in metaphoes, not in a harsh way though. O_o

The session is fine as it is. Just Info compiled on one another so fast. That people lost interest really quickly. Like your a worker in the office block and some employee walks in and slams down a mega tone of papers in front of your face, telling you to read it. I'm trying to avoid saying people are... Well. It starts with L. Not that I'm mad. Just meh. If they want to leave. Let em.

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:48 pm

I don't think it's through any fault of your own. I think the problem is that certain people want to go off and do their own thing, rather than progress with the plot you set up. So instead of trying to accomplish the goals needed to get to the next step in the plot itself, people are going off to interact with each other in ultimately useless ways that don't really accomplish anything at all. And in doing this, they have disregarded the needs of the rest of the group, and excluded the people they are supposed to be working with to get to the next part of the plot (like getting through their plants to skaia).

I'm not going to name any names here, but one character has been left alone on their planet to figure out for themselves what to do next, and has been totally excluded by the character who is supposed to be helping them and explaining things to them, or at least keeping in touch to conversations can happened, things can be figured out, and progress made, so that said character can go off in an interaction that is flooding the pages and metaphorically drowning people in stuff they don't want to read, but aren't sure if they have to or not because there may be something important in there.

Essentially, these people are trying to go off and do their own thing, and accomplish one single small goal among the many that need to come before or during, and in doing so they have drowned a lot of other payers and excluded some as well.

On top of this, people are either making no effort any more to get things done because of these interactions, making the wrong kind of efforts, or making efforts that are being entirely ignored.

So really, it isn't any fault of your own. You did wonderfully. What I think needs to happen is a huge pause, and a conversation about what's wrong, if it can be fixed, and if so, how. People need to make more of an effort to pay attention to the plan you set up, and they need to take more part in working together as a team full of equally important parts to accomplish things and have fun.

I also think we need a recap from each person that explains where they are, and what goals they have accomplished and still need to accomplish. This way, those that are starting to drown won't have to go back through 27 pages of content to figure out what's happening.

If this can happen, and if we can find a way of solving the problems around Chanis and everyone else, I would love to come back in. c:
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Alright. The Session is on pause.

Not a great occurrence, but I suppose it IS necessary.

I don't really know what to say, other than the facts.

A few people are being pretty much left behind in the mad dash to do stuff. We need to make sure EVERYONE is in the Medium, and that everyone is keeping pace with the story, and what their character should be doing. That means some of us throttling back on posting.

I kinda resent that I even need to bring this up, but there IS a plot to this thing. I've posted all over this thread about it. Feel free to read up on that.

And some writers just literally aren't doing anything. I don't want to kick anybody out, but I kinda started this as an open thing with the hope that you'd dedicate your creative energies to keeping it going, and not outright ignoring it. If you signed up to this knowing you couldn't participate, despite the nature of Sburb/Sgrub as a game REQUIRING teamwork, then just...why? Some people are either trapped in place with nothing to do, or actively having to find workarounds to their Client doing literally nothing to advance the story.

So, anyone have anything to say? Questions? Comments? I can't really unpause the thing until we get this settled.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Well, Dally is currently with her Grandpaw checking out the rodeo and china shops right in front of her house, and though she's distracted she does have her hat and can access her messages! I've been meaning to do a post with her to respond to both Chanis and Paul, since I noticed he finally messaged Dally about getting into the Medium, but I wanted to get some posted with the Grieves done first to both have something to do while she's enjoying the rodeo and to also set things up with other characters! I did ask UnknownStudy if Keensby could be assigned to his planet to try and rope them into being more active too, and got the affirmative :33
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19256

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:27 pm

That's great. :]
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:31 pm

I could perhaps make up a recap. Kinda what hussie does. For the foreknowledge that I know so rightfully of peoples were abouts. But it being a so called.... Hm.. Novel? It will have some what I say less important things missing to make it short and readable.

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:33 pm

So a summary. That sounds rad. :] If you have the time and inclination, I'd appreciate that greatly. :]
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:39 pm

(Gonna throw my two cents in as well. I think I'm rejoining, but I'm gonna stay on the fence for now.)

Chanis is currently on his planet LOCAS. His sprite has been prototyped, and he's been given hints about needing to defeat his denizen, but he has been unable to gather any more information from his sprite.

What needs to happen to help him progress is a conversation with hopefully his server, or someone else that knows how to guide him to the right areas and help him accomplish things, or can at least help him figure it out. Chanis isn't stupid, but he's pretty much at a loss here, and this is way after when walkthroughs help (as stated by Rose, walkthroughs pretty much stop when meteors start coming down, and I don't know how much she actually helped after that either, despite her determination).

Chanis also doesn't really know about god tier or anything like that yet. After that all happens, though, he can help Dally and/or his client (I believe Henoia is, now, though Blue hasn't gotten backto me about that) get to where they need to be, and then it should be off to Skaia after that so the plot can progress.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Jomm is on his planet, LOFAA. After getting Dally into the medium, and getting ushered in himself, he fought a few imps, then passed through his first gate to enter his planet.

He's built up an inventory of items, some of which will help him begin to master his space aspects (his glasses and his perpetual motion bike in particular), and he has contacted, and is now in heavy combat with one of the Grievers, Drunkardsby.

He has little knowledge of what he needs to do, but his main objective is to defeat Drunkardsby and then begin searching his planet for clues as to what he can do to aid his team. He can offer insight as to the enemy, and he's just generally open to suggestions and conversation, and is always in touch if you need to contact him.

Things that need to happen before we move forward:

1. Anyone outside the medium needs IMMEDIATE ATTENTION from their Client Players. If you're someone's client, and you haven't made a motion to reach out to your client, you're leaving people hanging and that isn't cool. I really don't want to kick anyone out, because at the onset I've tried to be accepting and open, but c'mon.

2. The Griever Vanguard, a collection of the more proactive soldiers (I.E., Drunkardsby, Keensby, etc) should be appropriately fielded at their writer's discression. You can make as many enemies up as you want, even if you've claimed one. If you're in your land, just slap together a bad guy and have him jump your character if you want! Or make a higher ranking enemy, and have him lurk in the shadows or give orders! Make some action happen!

3. Start talking to EVERYONE. Mix it up. Respond to memos. Talk to people who aren't even your patron. Just get characters to get to know other characters.

4. Teamwork. Just do it. Cahoot and talk and plan.

5. Stay abreast of the plot, and make suggestions if you have any. If I wanted to do this alone, I'd fuck off and do it alone. I made this an RP because I wanted it to be a COLLABORATIVE PROCESS. If you got something you think is good, then let me know!
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:24 pm

[AUTHOR NOTTE] I'm going to break the summary, or 'Recap' down in three sections that explains what the bad guys, humans and trolls are doing.

The Grieves

The Grieves are a small time gang of what most people would say the incarnation of what was them. Being that they were perhaps humans themselves. Would indicate they must have some foreknowledge way earlier before time and space began. Like the time lords so to speak... But green with wings and a red swirly tattoo on their foreheads. Painful right?

Most of them consist of many numbers means impossible to count by, or maybe less. Will have come about into their own true main goals they have to abide by. They may go renegade to do this. But its uncertain as of yet.

Their goal would be:

To weaken the humans to a point that they can't do anything at certain extent of time. As well taking them on a hell bent trip skywards to their second gate, which would lead them to the humans client sever hoster.

The rest is well... A toppy secret.

But we all do know that they are doing this to bring down the trolls for reason we may know soon enough.

The Trolls

Having to be yet gliding along with the humans session at real time. Rather the way Hussie did his. That trolls were going backwards whiles the humans forwards. Seemed rather iffy to comprehend and keep up with. Because time stuff is, buh.

The trolls that were to save their own skins somehow from the the Grieves actions in bringing down what was their home world alternia. Was nearly lost when the Grieves gave the Sgrub client and server downloads to the humans instead to play upon. Bringing down the reckoning on the trolls heads without them even realizing. It soon failed when that was not what one would say 'sent back'. But more like flung to another species inter-universally wise. The Grieves then were pissed at this seeing that they did not want so many denizens to kill for reason I would hush about.

They then have to enter their rightful supposed given sgrub, despite some other off site species wants the trolls to fail. Have to play the game for the means of their lives to be saved. In the words of Lore in the minuet. Have fin~

The Humans

The humans were to play a small time role playing sgrub for the Grieves plans of sum- Universal Domination. Way even before the trolls were suppose to barged in to the Grieves plans, playing them before the humans all at real time. Having yet the trolls to be playing before them, and the petty attempts in trying to stop the humans playing it. All came to a whim. It was when later that one or two were contacted by the slobbery Grievers- Ever so hoppingly it could go swimmingly. That failed in due time and turned the tactics of war around. Being now the humans the enemies of the Grievers. The humans main role is the same for the trolls: Play the game. Get saved by world teleportness by Sgrub entry and only cling onto hope that one day the dreeded Grievers will not come out from the blue.

...Which they were horribly wrong...

Last edited by dexterousSurvivalist on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes YAY)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next