Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Paradise (Session Recruitment.)

+7
ActuallyFace
CeruleanHeratic
avidBowmaster
Dissypoo
Cardly
bluefire31
pankrationResolution
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Paradise (Session Recruitment.) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paradise (Session Recruitment.)

Post by pankrationResolution Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:04 pm

What's his full name?
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19634

Back to top Go down

The Paradise (Session Recruitment.) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Paradise (Session Recruitment.)

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:27 pm

Oh! Right... Didn't read the last post.

Paul Glacier- Maid of Void- Human- Male- Riflekind- Messenger Bag Modus- Land of Frost and Nature (LOFAN)- Derse dreamer- CeruleanHeratic

Last edited by CeruleanHeratic on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26669
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Would Jill be okay in this? uh. Jill (Seth) Larnce. Guide of Heart. Human. Female. Strife weapon, Blade/SwordKind. Modus moody. Land LOMAM. [Land of Moss and Mushroom.] Derse dreamer. Chumhandle. well... its my username of my profile. But a shorten one is DS.

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Hm. We might need more trolls.

If anybody is up to the task, have at it.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Anywayyyyy, Im totes Joining this

With Nelina Akatos, my new WITCH OF DOOOOOOOOM. Derse Dreamer, deviousAdvocate
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20381
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Radical. Glad so many people are turnin' out for this.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:11 pm

*obligatory reminder to update roster*
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19256

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Oh, almost forgot about it. Roger that.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Can I chuck Chanis in here? This looks fuckin' rad ovo

Chanis Gomeis, male troll, 7.5 sweeps (or sixteen years), clandestineBenevolence, Prince of Rage.

If not, I have Alex Magram, who is a female human of sixteen years, a Page of Time, and uses the handle vociferousMiwok.

I am new and none of my half-imagined OCs are yet good enough to be fully thought out and developed u.u So only two.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20942
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Hm. Chanis is fine. I accept him. If you'd rather use Alex, that's cool as well. :3
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:20 pm

Rad! I've been needing some Chanis practice <: Thank
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20942
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:49 pm

OH I NOTICED IM THREE QUESTION MARKS IM SORRY

what species do you need sur
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20511
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Hopefully troll, but if you got a human you're itching to use, then that's cool too. :3
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:02 pm

I got trolls! Trolls galore! Which one do you want/need!

I like using Henoia as one, but if not then I can use another!
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:06 pm

I'll throw in Erebos, my Knight of Heart.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20208
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:06 pm

IM USING ORFEUS INSTEAD
THIEF OF MIND
avidBowmaster
PROSPIT DREAMER
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20381
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Henoia sounds fine. :D

Alrighty. Everybody post their full names, first and last, please. :P

Then I'll update the roster.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:32 pm

I wanna join!
thisisexactlywhativewantedbutnotgoodatplanningout

I'll use Benign Cavant; Derse; Heir of Rage; Troll tag: darkFlight(DF)

He's fine with talking to everyone over trollian but will freeze up and cower around high bloods.

| Everything else about him is linked below
V

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Then welcome aboard! Your character has been sent the modified Sgrub file. He should start downloading and talking to his fellow troll buddies. :P
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:37 am

It's about time I revealed the enemy's identity for all to see.

The session in this story is null for a reason. The trolls have been baited into a session with the promise of an ultimate paradise by an unseen hand.

The Grieve. These powerful foes lie before the characters, lurking in the shadows. Lurking HARD.

Or Hardly Lurking.

Boss Heath: A particularly troubled Cherub, he sought to fill the void in his heart by playing an impossible game of Sburb. Much like Lord English, he was indomitable, but not because of his anger, or his rage.

He was in love. He was deeply smitten with an idea. That idea was to find some way to fill the emptiness that dominating his other half had left behind. He was so given to his lonliness that he conquored a null, void session, and as his prize, he was allowed the ultimate choice by Yaldabaoth. The Path of the Martyr, or the Path of the Conquorer.

He chose neither. Instead, he wanted a universe so full of promise and love and comfort, that the emptiness in his heart would be filled. Yaldabaoth, knowing that he could never grant such a wish, decided to make it possible, since Heath had technically EARNED such a trivial thing.

So, Yaldabaoth changed the rules of a few sessions. A certain troll session's reckoning didn't destroy Alternia. Instead, it destroyed a reality's earth, killing all those humans, with the exception of two hundred. Those humans were so grief stricken and angry that they devoted themselves to ANYONE who could give them a chance to strike back against the Trolls for the loss of their planet.

Heath offered them that chance, along with Paradise. As a Lord of Heart, Heath seperated parts of his own heart, and prototyped those humans with it, turning them into twisted, part human, part cherub, and in some cases, part of a few things that Heath could scrape together from the ruins of his own brutal conquests.

These creatures, along with their Boss Heath, came to call themselves The Grieve. Most of them are in stasis. The rest, Heath's elite, immortal Cherub/Kids, rewrote a copy of Sgrub to draw in the Trolls with one goal.

To show them Paradise, and then take it away.

Or to just kill them, Hijack their session, and earn paradise themselves.

But there's one thing they didn't count on. One Slightly Gruntled Gumshoe Detective Troll sending the Sgrub copy to the inboxes of a group of plucky kids. The diversity of the session, and the courage of their combined forces may save Paradise.

One thing's for sure.

There'll be a big damn fight, between big damn heroes, and big damn villains.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:11 am

Hooray for Nakurd! XD
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20330
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:13 am

Welp.

Henoia is gonna have a field day with this.

She loves to fight :>
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Alrighty. Here's how the enemies will work.

There's a roster of badguys that I've pre-made. You can either submit a bad-guy of your own to me for, or ask to adopt one, like taking control of a canon character.

All Grievers have green skin of varying shades, use green text, have red swirls on their foreheads, and wings. Whether or not they can fly depends on their physical appearance fitness, body type, and wing size. Some of them can fly rather fast, some hover or float along, and some can't fly at all.

They typically hate Trolls, but rather than kill any of them, they're under orders to incapacitate and capture our characters, kill their Denizens, and claim the Key hidden within each Denizen.

Their names all end in "by."

Here's the list of current Grievers.

Gatsby (Prince of Void). The most powerful of the Grievers, he is a gifted magician, and uses spells that can utterly erase objects and people from existence. He's a bit of an asshole. Uses Wandkind.

Datasby (Heir of Mind). The Grieve's technological whiz kid. Not much of a fighter, but is a gifted strategist. Commands the Grieve's lesser forces, the Mutts (a small legion of failed human/cherub prototypes). Very smart, but not very hygenic, or forward thinking. Most of his plans involve patching up failures of previous plans. Uses Computerkind. If you attack him, he'll likely just flail his laptop at you.

Hardsby (Knight of Rage). An ex convict on his world, he actually holds no ill will towards trolls, and hates everyone equally. He's mean, abusive to both friends and enemies, and has the ability to harden his skin when enraged. He can breathe fire the farthest out of all of the Grieve. Uses Fistkind and Chainkind.

Smallersby (Mage of Breath). Tiny, but FAST. He isn't very physically strong, and is only two feet tall, but he makes up for this in raw speed. His speed allows him to use puppets, moving so fast in manipulating them that they seem to be alive. He can wield five puppets at once, each with different weapons, strengths, and armaments. Uses x5 Puppetkind.

Drunkardsby (Bard of Life). A drunkard, and one of the lower ranking Grievers, he is often charged with preforming grunt work. He is strong, and can distill a bottle of powerful elixir that can corrupt underlings, causing them to commune with him. Underlings who drink his "brew" become stronger, faster, and do his bidding without question. Uses x2 Hammerkind.

You can either submit a bad-guy, or ask for one. I'm already using Drunkardsby and Hardsby, so feel free to submit a guy. :P That'd make things much easier on my end.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:43 pm

I really dig Datasby, he is perfect >:33

I'd like to request adopting him!
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19256

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:13 pm

Datasby is now all yours. :]
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next