Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Jomm Kyova

4 posters

Go down

Jomm Kyova Empty Jomm Kyova

Post by pankrationResolution Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:53 am

Full Name: Jomphiel "Jomm" Kyova

Nickname(s): Jomm, Bro (A nickname he gives other people, that sometimes comes back around to him)

Height & Weight: 5'8", 152

Birthdate: June 9

Physical appearance:
Spoiler:

Jomm is a relatively average sized male. He is lean, has broad shoulders, and is in decent shape for a young man his age. He has black hair under his oft seen hat. Despite his unassuming appearance, his is quite tough, and a rough and tumble sort of person. His knuckles are darkened from the scarring of numerous physical brawls (both won and lost).

He wears a brown jeep cap, and a silver necklace with a blue, circular charm on the tip. He wears a black muscle shirt, dark blue jeans, and a pair of transition lenses glasses that turn into shades when the sun is bright out. The rims of his glasses are dark brown, matching his eyes. He wears steel toed boots, and a brown backpack. He wears fingerless leather gloves, for punching.

His face has a button nose, a horizontal scar on his chin, and relaxed, dark brown eyes. His left eyebrow flares slightly to the right at the tip nearest the bridge of his nose, and he has a mole on his right cheek.

Personality: Jomm is boisterous, friendly, brotherly, and somewhat obsessed with being a man, or in his words, a "bro". He seeks to be the best of himself, and help out his friends by being a good dude. In a lot of ways, he's a born Moirail for most people.

He staunchly refuses to be useless, and can be somewhat confrontational when he views something as wrong. Otherwise, he's quite relaxed and forgiving with people.

He gets impatient with menial tasks, and often wants to be on the front-lines. He seeks to improve other people, and himself, and helps wherever he can.

He has no problem fighting or resorting to violence against enemies he views as "inhuman," such as imps, ogres, or other underlings or monsters, but he's more hesitant to inflict needless harm on sentient beings. He can be taunted or baited into a fight fairly easily, though, and if you push his buttons he can be incredibly confrontational and hardheaded.

He is not easily intimidated, and will stand his ground and fight, especially when a friend or teammate is on the line. If he calls you "bro," chances are he'd fight and die for you if need be. Physically, he has a decent amount of endurance, and he possess the willpower to fight on, even if badly wounded.

Despite his morals, he is totally disrespectful of most laws, and can be a bit of a hooligan, doling out property damage and even stealing. He would never take something he knew a friend cared about, but he's totally fine with slashing a soda machine open, or knowingly underpaying for something and then running away. He can be something of a menace to cities.

He was trained in combat by a martial artist, and possesses above superb hand-to-hand skills, truly frightening physical strength, and is a fairly good swordsman. He has remarkable fighting spirit, and is fairly wise when it comes to self improvement and loving yourself.

He smells like Shea Butter and Cola.

Handle: boldestFraternal

Typing Quirk/Color: Dark brown color, and bolded text. Types relatively normally, uses decent syntax, but sometimes combines words, mimicking his small town accent.

Adds a d to his sideways emotes to represent his hat. Uses brackets for smiley faces. Uses caps to signify excitement, with two shout poles. He will also use parenthesis.

The text is bolded to make it a bit easier on the eyes, in my opinion.

BF: Yeah. Some stuff just sticks with you. But you can't tie those moments to your self image. d:\

BF: There's a benefit to losing. Sometimes you fuck up, and it's wrong to forget those times. But don't forgetthat you're a good person.

BF: Even if people get you down, remember that you're trying, and if you make a mistake and nobody gets hurt, even if someone yells at you, oh fuckin' well. It was just a mistake, and you'll learn from it and bounceback. d:]

BF: Trying your best and fucking up doesn't make you a fuckup. Mistakes are a part of life, not a part of who you are, bro. (^_^)b

Eye color: Dark, Java Brown. He types in a lighter shade because his eye color is just off black, and you need to lean in fairly close to see the color.

Symbol: A brown diamond with a stylized, bold, white "bR", in the center.

Guardian: His Sensei, Bi Dufu.

Strengths:  Endurance, toughness, conviviality, boldness, supportive nature, sturdy temperament and mood. Physically, very balanced and very strong and fast. Is surefooted and has good gross motor coordination for punching, kicking, lifting stuff, running, and maneuvering. Takes initiative and strikes often against challenges. Quite forgiving.

He will never abandon or forget a teammate, and is quite considerate, willing to backtrack for miles simply to find an item that a friend accidentally left behind.

Weaknesses: Not particularly great at anything besides fighting, and is quite physically tense and inflexible.

Despite his somewhat remarkable fighting skill, he's not a genius, and any enemy adept at manipulation or trickery has a solid chance of fooling him. He's fairly gullible, and he's only human, possessing the limits and weaknesses of any mortal.

Fears/Insecurities: He is terrified of losing his bros. He gets lonely fairly easily, And interpersonal mistakes tend to weigh on him. Although he tries to hide it, he has inclusion issues, and hates being on the sidelines.

Likes: Spending time with his friends, fighting monsters, exploring, and being on a team with his bros.

Dislikes: Small annoyances, people who hassle or bully his bros, dark chocolate, intentionally mean humor, and being bored or sidelined.

Driving force: The protection, betterment, and brotherhood of his friends.

Hobbies: Fishing, hiking, hanging with his bros, videogames, writing notes, and listening to music, and most of all, fighting.

God Tier Title: Rogue of Blood

Land: Land of Pump and Metal.

Derse or Prospit: Prospit

Weapon: Swordkind, Fistkind

Describe your character in three words: Brotherly, Rhapsodic, Magnanimous.

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A sleeping bag, and a harmonica.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: He would make himself practically smarter, so he could contribute more complex plans and ideas.

Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: A lot of bottled water, a few cans or bottles of RC cola, and some leftover black-bean soup and rice.

Other: Plays harmonica, and a little bass guitar.

Last edited by Bad John on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:32 am; edited 34 times in total
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19579

Back to top Go down

Jomm Kyova Empty Re: Jomm Kyova

Post by pankrationResolution Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:17 am

Changed the name from John to Jomm.

Didn't want any confusion for Egbert. :]
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:49 am

~~Approved

:3
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20326
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:36 am

Right on! Thanks man! :)
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:03 pm

The physical appearance spoiler is a picture done by Dex.

Thanks Dex! You're a hero, a philosopher, and a bro.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:21 am

*Clicks the spoiler, GIANT FACE*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-Okay.

Passed because just a piiic
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23880
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:12 pm

John. I just noticed something on your land thingy. All space players must have frog in their lands name. So the frogs can be bred to make another universes.

Last edited by dexterousSurvivalist on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Ah. Mmk. Land of Frogs and Asterisks it is.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Re-approved~

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Made a few changes, including updating his personality, and changing his Aspect and land.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:12 am

I don't know if this is a thing the admins and stuff of this site have thought about, but the whole "lets give the character a nationality" seems like it should be a problem.

PoC absolutely need more representation in the media, and I'm all for that, but Homestuck characters don't have nationalities. The blank skin isn't Caucasian, it is literally an absence of nationality (They do this in the show Community with the school's mascot, too. It's a thing). So giving Jomm an actual nationality seems like it should be something that is talked about? I personally think it's something that conflicts with canon things, but I'm just a mod here.

Also, on a totally not-upholder-of-forum-law level, just for flow's sake, I would take of the "if provoked" in "He can be taunted or baited into a fight fairly easily, if provoked" (in your personality description, maybe fourth paragraph?) Because taunted and baiting are both forms of provoking, so that base is covered. That's not an important thing, though. I'm just being anal and lightly suggesting this on a non-mod level. Everything else is beautiful and I like Jomm a lot uvu You did a wonderful job giving him plenty of dimensions, and cons to counter those pros, and your writing is lovely my friend.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20887
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:02 am

Thanks for paying enough attention to the character to be a critic. I've edited him accordingly, Facebro. :).
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:15 am

*Dons the 'bro' upon her shirt like a motherfucking medal* Yesssss

Re-re- many re's approved! <:
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20887
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:13 am

Made some edits. Needs re-approval.

Changed his title, added his God Tier PJs, and made a few grammar fixes.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:17 pm

ACCEPTED
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329