Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Bluefire31's corner of art and bored writings

Go down

Bluefire31's corner of art and bored writings Empty Bluefire31's corner of art and bored writings

Post by bluefire31 Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:16 am

Just as the title implies, once this website loves me more I will be putting artsy things about mah troll and others and random things non-homestuck too. c:

I may even just write some stories about things. Maybe doomed sessions with varying characters [ I may just write one right now as I am bored ].

oh and heres a scared god teir c:

/cantmakeitsmallercuasethesitewontletme >.>

Spoiler:

Last edited by bluefire31 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20206
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bluefire31's corner of art and bored writings Empty Re: Bluefire31's corner of art and bored writings

Post by bluefire31 Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:34 am

And just becuase my mind is stuck on homestuck [ see wat I did thar :> ] Im just gonna write about sometihng. probs a dead session or something.

A soft static burst begins the audio tape, then soft whispers begin to be heard as a female begins to speak.

It was impossible, Impossible, but it had happened. Everyone had scattered, everyone had gone missing. I don't know how or where or even why, but we did. Now I'm stuck here with nothing but my talk text mic and holo-projector infront of me. I don't know how but I can't leave the void, al I can do is look around it.

For anyone hearing this, its a dark place. Nightmares, Monsters, anything you can think of that spells 'Dark' or 'Malevolent' or just. .. Not right, is housed here. Think of nightmares like the human cathulu, yes, things like that are housed here. .I think, I don't know and its terrifying me. My friends, the session, I think its failed. I don't know where anyone is. I don't know where everyone is. . . I don't know what the FUCK They're doing, and that's not good at all. Other sessions that I think I was a part of have crashed, things just. . . .

Alright, so if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a void player. And right now, I am IN the void. Don't ask me how, Its weird and so far I think I am the first player to do this? I don't know but. . . Well. . . .

I wish I didn't.

I don't know if any other session I was a part of has another me just drifting along in the void like this as well, but I know that I am. Everyone in the different possible sessions seem to have just. . .. Collapsed inwards. Someone lost their shit and others have paid. I don't know. I see weird paintings drifting through in in which I can only assume is my work from other sessions or from another me or from me from another. . . .

A large sigh is heard as the whisper become soft growls.

And now there are monsters. . . . Eeee. . . .

Why was I chosen as the void player? Why couldn't I have been 'Muse of' anything else! Hell, Muse of fucking LIGHT maybe?

The audio seems to be thrown off slightly as whomever is speaking begins to yell, the growls around them increaseing to shreeks and hisses.

HEAR THAT FUCKING SKIA? OR WHOEVER CHOSES WHO IS WHAT?! MAYBE CHOOSE A CLASS CUT OUT FOR THE PERSON! NOT TO FUCKING TERRIFY THEM!? MAYBE ONE THEY CAN USE?!

A larger growl is heard behind whatever is behind the speaker, causing a soft gasp.'

Oh. . .Oh gog. . . . If. . . If this makes if out of this void. . . Even if I don't want it to, never, EVER. . .

Don't. . . Just. . . Don't pick up sgrub. It ruins your planet, your life. The god teirs, and all of this crap. . . It seems nice. . . But. . . The chances of success seem slimmer and slimmer the more I go on. People lose it, or someone messes up, or dies, or. . .

The growl is closer now, seeming to be right before the speaker.

Moral of this story?

Not everything can be treated as a game. Even a game is real.

Static cuts in as the tape ends, nothing more occurs for the duration of it.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Bluefire31's corner of art and bored writings Empty Re: Bluefire31's corner of art and bored writings

Post by bluefire31 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Your mother was out late again, and she was sleeping. So, being the good kid you are, you sat down with your cat and quietly played with some old toys. Your cat was always here for you when she was sick or out, and he always kept you happy. Sometimes you played with him, other times you fell asleep on him, or near him. But he always had a happy look on his face. Sometimes you like to act like your a theripist and you pretend he talks to you. That's always the most fun in your opinion.

You hear the front door open, and her footfall as her heels click across the floor. You hear her quick footfall moving to you, quietly picking you up and planting a quick kiss on your forehead. "Come on sweetie, its bed time." She quietly brings you up the stairs. She brings you into your bed, quietly placing you down, tucking you in and leaving quickly. She almost shuts the door on your cat, but he stops it and leaves it open a crack before climbing into bed with you.

A few hours later you can hear your mother crying. You don't know why she would be crying, maybe it was a bad day at work? You hear her cough, but she continues crying afterwards. This worries you, so you quietly crawl out of bed. Your cat hears you, and he quietly strechs and starts to follow you towards your mothers room. You dart past a hallways though - the old statues of the men scare you. you hear a soft crash from behind you and turn to see your cat has knocked over a small vase. "Jaspers, careful." you quietly bring a small finger to your lips in emphasis.

Moving to your mothers room the crying is clearer now, and you suddenly hear her stand and rush to her master bathroom. You quietly open the door, and you still hear her crying as she sits near the toilet. You notice that she puked, maybe from her time out medicene. You quietly waddle over, and she notices you. She quickly tries to clean up, but just begins to cry again, quietly curling into a small ball.

You quietly walk into the bathroom, pushing into her lap and moving you head between her hands, looking up at her with a soft blink. Jaspers comes in behind her, curling up beside your mothers side. He purrs quietly. You quietly wrap your small arms around her neck, moving her head up to kiss her on the cheek. "It's okay mommy. Tell me what's wrong. Im a theripist after all." Your deadly serious, but you still retain that sweet innocence only a small child can have.

The makes her smile, shes still sobbing, but she smiles. She wraps her arms around your tiny frame and pulls you into a feirce hug. "Nothin's wrong rosey. Mommy's just tired." You smile slightly, the hug nearly crushing you too death. This is one of the few things you can count on in the Lalonde family. You stick together through thick and thin.

You hope that never changes.

/throws fanfic made in ten mintues
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Witch of Blood, I'll do god teirs too!:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:32 pm

oREFUS:

Jokers Seer of space:

Henoia:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:34 am

Newest Oc, Jakie.:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:08 am

Yes indeedy, I am trying to post here again as I have found something that i like to use ^_^

Anyway, have a Jakie

Jakie:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Henoia Fleran:

gonna do my other two oc's soon
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Jessie:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Newest oc, Little Enidia:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:32 am

Henoia leading blind orefeus:

OK so in a chatbox rp Henoia [ Witch of Blood ] Is leading about a blind orefeus. xD
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:10 pm

A dead henoia, Killed by a skewer through the body by a robot

Ded:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Henoia, Then and Now [ CB ]:

Henoia talk sprite:

Here have some henoia
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:13 pm

This is a new oc concept I have so far. I only have blood color and god teir figured out so far >.>

Concept:

If you got any idea's what I should call her/what sign she should be, feel free too.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:30 pm

My trolls three ancestors

Spoiler:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:02 pm

Spoiler:
I drew a terezi

and a this

Spoiler:
and im doing an orfeus okay shhh
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:41 pm

So I finished up my new little oc, qoliva

And then I arted

and

justhere

qoliva:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:42 pm

WWOOOOO

Four months and this place seems dead. . .

But uh, When in trying a new style type of thing, use the most used oc, yea?

as such

Henoia.

WARNING ITS GUMONDO

Henoia:
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down