Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Bluefire31s headcannons

3 posters

Go down

Bluefire31s headcannons Empty Bluefire31s headcannons

Post by bluefire31 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:00 pm

Nepeta:
She wasn't dead when terezi found her, she was knocked out. She woke up a few hours later and crawled to equis and cried to his corpse before attempting to leave. Gamzee found her in the room though, and finished her with an arrow through the back.

Her cat tail is a spine made by her morail. [Meowrail ] After he attempted to hug her, snapping her back. The tail is just an extension of the spine.

Equis: [ I think I spelled his name wrong, shaddap

He died smiling becuase of a few things. He thought he was going to be with aridia forever [ her being able to commun with ghosts, and herself being a ghost and thinking to be dead ]. His smile was so rare that he wanted it to be his final face. And the final fact that his respect for highbloods was so great, he forced himself to also enjoy his death.

Tavros:

When he was a kid he got into fiduspawn because it reminded him of the magical creatures in Pupa Pan, and pretended to roleplay it. Tinkerbull was [ obviously ] tinkerbell, he was pupa [ duh ] and the fidu-spawn's were the magical; beings. MErmaids, lost boys, pirates. All of the lot.

He was born with wings, they were bitten off by tinkerbull to protect him from someone who would want him dead for it.

Fef: Feferi was so calm as a highblood was because of two things. Golyblu'glub [[ I so spelled that wrong .-. ] would often whisper to her for food, and she took her anger out on it. The other thing were her pet Hors-sea's [ what I call them ] and cuttlefish.

Kurloz: The night terror that caused him to take away Muelins hearing, Was a vision of Gamzee killing nepeta.

bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20426
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bluefire31s headcannons Empty Re: Bluefire31s headcannons

Post by bluefire31 Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:05 pm

OKAY SO THIS IS GONNA BE A BIT BIIIGGG

But I feel like I kinda wanna do dis, and since I'm drawing most characters in this, I'll just do god tier things becuase I feel like it.

So, First one I kinda wanna talk about is the WTICH class, And WITCH OF BLOOD [ My favorite little Oc Henoia's tittle.]

Sooooo

Witches seem to be one of the more dangerous titles, and this is for a few reasons. One is their power.

They have the power to fully utilize their aspect and control it with god like ability. Such as Damara's own ablity to litterally go through time like butter, and screw up her session. Jade's own power to shrink and grow things is masterful, and powerful in a way. Teleportation is also pretty accurate and [ I think ] she has the teenisest power to know where everything is in the universe at once [ or where the green sun touches.

SO, Witches are a very powerful control class. MEaning each and every one of them can fuck up their timeline or fuck up another. But the main thing is they are able to manipulate their aspect or control it with ease. The higher the level, the better the manipulation. On a low level they displace impressive power, but imagine jade on a higher level? COuld she potentially be able to grow a person into massive sizes? Or shirnk them down to squash them like a bug. And damara? Could she damage a timeline just by manipulation, and never have to step into the actual area? All this power is limited to their level and creativity of their aspect.

And it also seems as if the witch shows some form of their power pre god tier, weather it be the fact that time players all have the power to go through time, or that jade had a guardian which had the same power as herself pre god tier, all witches seem to have their aspect in their life. Even Fef did. She had the 'control' of all the troll species lives with her lusus and the vast glub. Kinda funny huh?

NOW HENOIA HERE

I've roleplayed her from the lowest levels to the higher of levels, so I AM SKILLED INTHE ART OF HENOIAING - cracking fingers.-

-broken finger-

-er-

But anyway, I think a witch of blood is able to control

-Blood
-Bonds/trust
-And heritage. But I rarely touch this.
- A theroy really, Which fits her so I'll include where blood also means bloodshed, or fights.

So. Henoia here uses her powers usually durring fights, or to sabatoge or strengthen bonds people. TO such an ecstant that at the highest level, a cut in someones body [ with their allowance becuase of roleplay ] allowed her to control their blood. Really just kinda holding them in the air to make slashing easy. She also controled the trust between two matesprites, leading to a conlict. I also have the other two listed, but this is becuase the former is a thought and latter is too, but tends to happen near henoia.

- EXHALE -

- Many spelling errors later -
Next I'll do Rouge/Theif of mind after Orfeus, Avids character
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by maieuticEpimenides Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:01 pm

(Spelling errors happen. But speaking of which, everyone always misspells 'Rogue'! The MSPA forums Classpect thread has directly addressed this in its name, even. And there was a most amusing incident involving a request for a description of the "Rouge of Life." Hold on. I'm gonna find it.
A green make-up applied to the cheeks that would increase vitality and vigor, I imagine. It's hideously expensive though. Smells like cake, which is nice.
I admit that I found this hilarious.)

Sorry to bother you. I'm just dropping by with my customary patented (not really) text wall of cheery classpect babbling.

Anyway, the thing about Witches being incredibly powerful is that, well, a lot of classes are incredibly powerful. Check out Brain Ghost Dirk's Heart-y soul-destroying lightning abilities. Those are kind of a big deal, and BGD's no Witch. John makes tornadoes. And there's Jake. Seriously. Pages have HUGE potential. And Jake is, like, the Page of Hope POTENTIAL. He's like the ball of potential potential. Pages can be extremely influential/dangerous/I don't even know. Thieves are incredibly volatile. Knights begin with incredible amounts of skill. And both canon Sylphs have turned out to be way more dangerous than one would think!

You could argue that these things aren't about titles, but let's face it: Titles are everywhere. You can't escape!

Also, Witches only display the kind of manipulative power you're talking about after god-tiering. Before that, they tend to suffer from passivity and don't display any powers, unlike Heirs and Knights.

(Oh, right, and Master classes. Are we talking about those? Lord and Muse are both hugely dangerous/influential/the stuff I said before.)

In any case, I should think that all classes have the potential to be dangerous. I mean. It's kind of dependent on a whole lot of other things. If all you've got is a title, well, a lot of things can happen.

That's just what I think, of course! I think I typed too much oh god I'm rambling. But anyway. What do you think?
maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Leo Posts : 384
Boondollars : 19752

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:49 pm

About feferi...

I think that she is so calm because of who she is, think about this:

Meenah, Kind of a douche, As queen creates Alterna

Feferi, Sweeter than apple pie, As a queen creates Beforus
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23850
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Mmhm! I know. I just kinda found if funny how the witches had their control of their aspect around them before god tier. It was probably just a funny little thing, but I dunno. But yes, PRE god teir they have no control. I just found those and added them becuase it bugged me
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: