Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Picking Up the Pieces [Open]

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Picking Up the Pieces [Open] Empty Picking Up the Pieces [Open]

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Late into a nearly doomed session of Sgrub/Sburb, the remaining trolls and humans, try to pick up what's left and finish the game.

Last edited by AvidBowmaster on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20381
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Picking Up the Pieces [Open] Empty Re: Picking Up the Pieces [Open]

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:38 pm

You are now Orfeus Castor.

You have just barely survived the horrible fight with the Black King. You stand up and wipe off the dust. It seems your friends have scattered from the battlezone after what just went down. You need to make contact with your friends at once.

AvidBowmaster RIGHT NOW opened memo titled "Where do we go from here?"

Ab: Is ANYone OUT there?
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 am

(( Is this like a cross inter-dimension sburb/sgrub session? :/ ))

fartymuckmuddydoL [FL] responded to memo RIGHT NOW

FL: I'm here.
FL: Well.
FL: Slightly.
FL: I mean- I am here but...
FL: I think I can see someone in the distance.
FL: But there's one tiny problem.
FL: There's a huge rift in the ground that separates me and that person.
FL: But other then that.
FL: Are you okay?
FL: Are you injured in any way?

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:13 am

((Yeah. That is what this is.))

Ab: I'm fine.
Ab: just glad I survived.
Ab: we need to meet up somewhere.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:55 am

FL: Definitely.
FL: Where do you think we should meet?
FL: :I

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Ab: I had figured YOU would decide.
 Ab: So you shold decide where we meet at.
 Ab: *should
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:19 pm

FL: Hm.
FL: Well considering I see someone over this rift.
FL: It must be you at least.
FL: I'm coming over, if it is you.
FL: Just gonna head over that boulder over there.
FL: If not. Just meet me at the ruins of the last war that nearly destroyed this planet.

She sent the message across the memo with her sliver serpent wrist band that's on her left wrist to yet have it projected out a computer interface screen above it. She kept it open to keep talking to people that are to appear later on, on the memo as she started to head towards the boulder bridge that seems sturdy enough to cross. Well at least when she put her foot on it.

FL: I hope its you anyways.
FL: Just not the black king.
FL: Besides, it looks like you.
FL: With them horns and that.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:47 pm

Ab: I dont see anybody. Im jumpping in the air right now.
 Ab: If it's me, you should see a troll jumping up and down.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:00 pm

She then stops in the middle of the boulder as it slowly rolled slightly but stopped.

FL: Oh.
FL: Then i'll be heading to the ruins.

She sent while peering at the person who seems to be standing there for reasons unknown and begins to walk back the way she came from. As she stepped off the boulder, she looked back on her wrist band screen to bring up the compass that pointed in the direction of the ruins.

FL: I'll meet you there.
FL: If I managed to meet anyone on my way there, I'll bring them along with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Ab: Okay, cool,
 Ab: I hope everyone else isn't like...
 Ab: dead.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Corvus groaned as he sat up. He had been able to escape from the Black king, but he'd been wounded and blood loss had caused him to blackout. Now he had no idea where anyone else was or of they'd survived. He reached up to the Sufferer's pendant that rested against the front of the tunic that came with his God Tier. He had changed the pantaloons and crown, but kept the black tunic with the swirling space symbol in place of his usual shirt and Ouroborous. He brushed a finger across the front of the pendant, and the holographic projection of his computer sprang to life. He brushed a finger across the screen, opening the newest memo.

bibliophileGamer [bG] responded to memo RIGHT NOW

bG: Glad to see that I'm not the only one that made it out. Not sure where I am, but I'll /;'polmpu
bG: Something's wrong with my hjkl;;-e
bG: J8lpo

He cursed as he deactivated the projection, then pushed himself to his feet and cast around for some identifying landmark that would help him find his way to the ruins.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20208
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Ab: Oh, thank god you're alive!
 Ab: I didn't plan on losing a majority of my friends.
 Ab: But if just a few of my better friends survived.
 Ab: thats just as good as everyone surviving.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:30 pm

He finally spotted a familiar landmark, turned around, and started towards the ruins of the fight with the King. His pendant flashed Orfeus's message in the air in front of him, but there was nothing he could do to reply. As he walked he retrieved his bow and quiver from his Strike Specibus, just in case he encountered any enemies. The bow he held was the same one he had started the session with, but the arrows in the quiver were considerably more powerful, having been Alchemized from one of Echidna's quills.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Orfeus floated into the air with his god tier floatiness, and waited for his friends to reach him. He hoped it would be soon.

Ab: Okay...
Ab: Don't reply.
Ab: I understand.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:14 am

FL: Oh-.
FL: Corvus is alive?!
FL: :0

She sent the message though on the memo while stopping dead tracks with the slightest feeling of joy. But little did this trigger did on her moody modus, coursed it to eject all the items under joy that was her set of three books. There was a book of manga, a book of plant anatomy and a book of god darn awful jokes. Fell to the ground, having the big book of plant anatomy slam down on top of the corpses of a white carapacian that had a black spear impaled though its chest. Jill stared at her books with a pondering look, while looking at the white carapacian in particular with the big heavy book decapitating most of its torso area that now has the black spear laying under the book. She quickly captchalogue the books again but leaves the joke book out. Jill then goes through the many feelings selection that she can captchalogue under and placed it under feeling of an idea.

More other items had also ejected out from her moody modus from the joy feeling she had but she chose not captchalogue them again. Most of the rest of the items she had was a bag of party poppers and two red and blue plastic whistles. She turned away from the carapacian dead corpses littering the area and headed straight towards the ruins with a slight limp that she never noticed till now.

FL: Orfeus.
FL: Can you see him?

Jill sent the message on her silver serpent projected wrist band screen upon the memo while walking past the grief of the battle that once raged not so long ago. So knew too well that if she kept looking at the dead and deceased around herself it would drive her insane. She kept her eyes snapped down upon the screen to avoid eye contact with anything associated with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:07 pm

Melina's figure lied on the ground. When Deimos opened his eyes, he saw the hooded girl and grabbed her shoulder. "Hey Sow. Wake up. Yo Melina..." He jumped up and belived she was dead. He walked off limping horribly, he had to think. He needed to find Sunnai! She definitely know what to do! She was able to heal her planet then she could heal Melina!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Ab: No. I'm searching for him. Not sure what will happen
 Ab: after we meet.

Orfeus continued walking through what was left of the battlefield. Maybe he would meet with his friends and they would still trust him. Or maybe not. Last time Orfeus was trusted, things went wrong. God Tier is not something he deserved to achieve, because of his insanity. People sont understand it, so I will explain. Orfeus had an insane ancestor and Dancestor. Their voices both influenced him into insanity. Since going god tier requires death, they had a chance to take over, and make him insane. They succeeded, and Orfeus lost it upon going god tier. He even killed a few people. And that of course made success even farther out of thought in the game.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Corvus stopped in his tracks. He thought he saw someone a moment, out of the corner of his eye, laying on the ground. But no, surely he'd just imagined that. He was worried about his friends, and dreaded finding one of them dead, and he was surely just imagining it. Yeah, that was it. 'But, what if it...? No! Stop thinking like that! I did not see what I think I saw, and I'll prove it. I will take a step back and look over there, and there will be no body. He pushed down the little voice that said, but what if...? and did as he'd decided; he took a step back, steeled himself, and looked to the left. And there, a few yards away, was Melina. "No, no, no," he muttered, rushing over. He recognized the hood the girl wore, so didn't have to see the face to know who it was. "Sunnai," he muttered, unknowingly thinking along the same lines as Deimos. He was reluctant to leave her there, so he lifted her gently, and resumed walking in the same direction as before. If Sunnai had seen the memo she'd be heading to the ruins, and if not then one of the others might be able to get in contact with her, since Corvus's Pendant was damaged.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Sunnai stayed hid in the ruins. She was in one of the tunnels that lead to the HQ for her and Melina. Melina dug it when Orfeus went crazy and killed a bunch of them.

Deimos turned around to see Corvus carrying Melina. He hadn't even been thinking. He was still in shock, he headed over and looked at him. "Need help?" He asked. He knew that she would weigh them down but it was the best he could think of right now.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:13 pm

Corvus started in surprise when Deimos spoke to him, stumbling and almost dropping Melina. "No, I'm fine," he said when he'd recovered. "Damn, I didn't see you there. I'm heading back to the ruins. Orfeus and Jane arranged to meet there, I was thinking that Sunnai might be there and she'll be able to help Melina. I haven't seen any enemies yet, but there might still be some. If you keep an eye out, I'll carry Melina. You're the better fighter, anyway."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Orfeus continued to walk for the ruins. On his way, he finds the corpse of a friend. But this was no surprise, as he killed him himself. This friend was Adrien Accrom, another very friendly troll. He never even got he chance to go God Tier. But he was a very good help at getting them through the game with his attempts t being a leader.

"Oh, Adrien. You didn't deserve this... Nobody did... I'm so sorry."

Orfeus hugged the dead body of his old friend. He grabs the sword out of the sheath to take with him. 

"This bow is shit, anyway... And I've killed enough with it, already..."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Deimos looked and him and nodded. "I was thinking the same about Sunnai. I doubt she even knows it's over. Damn...I don't know where she went hiding...At least I can't remember..." He said and looked around. Trying to think, think of anything at all!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:24 pm

"If she isn't at the Ruins then one of you will have to get in touch with her," Corvus said, starting to walk again. "My pendant got damaged, either during the fight or in the aftermath."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Orfeus continued to travel to the ruins. Through the wasteland of rock and blood, he ended up seeing the ruins from a distance. Orfeus floated into the air and headed for the ruins at a faster pace. After some traveling, he found the entrance of the ruins. He headed inside.

"Okay. What if nobody trusts me? I don't blame them, why WOULD THEY trust me?" Orfeus said to himself walking into the ruins. He opened the memo about meeting at the ruins, on his shades combined with his laptop. Nothing. Maybe they opened a new memo and were planning to meet without him.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:07 am

Jill had the ruins in sight but needed to take a rest under a rock that casted a slight shadow as she sat there. She looked back on the holographic screen to see if anyone had responded to the memo while keeping her wrist up to watch the ruins at the same time. She kept her eyes on the screen for a moment and admitted a deep toned sigh seeing how no one has not responded to the memo.

But in her ever lasting hope if anyone was still alive, she suddenly spotted someone fly into the ruins at a fast pace. She blinked twice for a split second before she slowly arise from the perched rock she had sat upon. Jill thought hard to what this could mean and slowly looked to her left to see if anyone had also made it, but saw no one. She gazed down slightly at her boots and then looked up at the ruins not far from her location. "What if it was Orfeus or Corvus?" She questioned herself. Jill then turned to face at the screen to respond on the memo once more.

FL: Orfeus.
FL: I just saw someone enter the ruins.
FL: Who do you think it would be?

Jill sent the message and lowered her wrist band to head towards the ruins as most of the terrain was quite rocky and steep to approach. As she got there from jumping down from a boulder, she found herself standing 30 meters from the entrance that she so desired to get to all this time. She stopped to stare carefully, gazing at the ruins entrance while taking caution in consideration to ensure it was not a person she didn't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next