Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Rick Bretton (language warning... i forgot what color to use... wait is this even a legitimate warning... whatever...)

2 posters

Go down

Rage Rick Bretton (language warning... i forgot what color to use... wait is this even a legitimate warning... whatever...)

Post by Sir Realism Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:33 pm

Full Name:Ricard "Rick" Bretton
Physique (Height/Weight): 6ft 1in

Personality: As a child Rick watched an excessive amount of Fist of the North Star thus leading to an unhealthy obsession with the apocalypse,  the 80's, and martial arts. He's also had an unhealthy obsession with beating others down, killing, and being the "Alpha". So after a while he decided he'd try living a life as a martial arts vigilante. Rick has honed his physical and mental state through nonstop training to become the ultimate fighter, and now that he's become that he can reap the joy of torturing criminals and crime doers for his own amusement. He doesn't value the live's of others (although he will pretend to) and is obsessed with his social image. Dispelling "Justice" is his greatest desire, not to mention he gets tons of bitches for doing this shit.

Rick's pure, unquenchable rage towards the world is enough basically have him fight to the death in a battle he knows he will lose. Backing down is never an answer, and the satisfaction of watching his opponent sweat at his furious gaze while slowly dying is enough to keep him going even beyond death. Some say his pure rage is enough to have his own corpse fight on even after death. Rick is a Nihilist, Anarchist, and Darwinist combined into one being with the soul intent of power and destruction. Rick think's the world is secretly ruled by the Illuminati and that he specifically is being targeted for trying to overthrow the world.

Physical appearance: Rick combs his brown hair to the left side of his head, giving him a heavy resemblance of John or Jake except with the sides gelled and combed back. He wears 80's cyclops sunglasses or sports sunglasses depending on the situation. Rick typically wears a fur lined leather jacket with the sleeves cut off and a white tank top underneath. He always wears leather gloves with spikes on the knuckles and the fingertips cut off, ALWAYS. Grey jeans with BMX kneeguards make up his lower attire, along with steel toed, black combat boots and a long, studded leather belt.

Rick has a scar under his right eye that almost follows the direction of purple lines caused from sleep deprivation and a split left eyebrow. Injuries sustained over 10 years of fighting.

Strengths: Unbreakable will, BEZERK RAGE, incredibly good at deceiving others and SHERLOCK IQ.
Weaknesses: Has trouble sympathizing with others, very arrogant and cocky,
Fears/Insecurities: Moths, the fear that one day he wont be able to control his rage and destroy everything he's built. The Illuminati is watching everyone...
Likes and Hobbies:80's action movies, superheros, beating up people who pretend to have mental illnesses, the concept of Alternia, new wave music/ dark synthwave, FATE.
Dislikes: Arrogant and Cocky people, those who pretend to have mental illnesses, discovering the person you just beat up actually has a mental illness. KARMA.
Handle:NewwaveAbsolver
Typing Style: I'll rip off you're head and shit down your neck pal...
Eye color: Grey
Symbol: Snake Plyssken's tattoo human - Rick Bretton (language warning... i forgot what color to use... wait is this even a legitimate warning... whatever...) WAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Guardian: Pops (AU Dick Bretton)

God Tier Title: LORD OF RAGE
Land: Land of Explosions and Chains
Derse or Prospit: Derse, but decided to tell everyone to go fuck themselves and made his own dream planet: Rickspit.
Strife Specibus: Martialartkind/Akimbokind
Fetch Modus: fuck that shit kid.

Other: Makes fucking amazing margaritas.

Sir Realism
Sir Realism
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 12109

Back to top Go down

Rage Re: Rick Bretton (language warning... i forgot what color to use... wait is this even a legitimate warning... whatever...)

Post by tlo Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Good character all in all, and nothing stops me from approving. So you're approved!
Oh god he needs therapy.

Also the site rules state that excessive swearing is OK since it's in the comic.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20305
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down