HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRulesFAQLog inChatboxRegisterCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Confined [done in 1] ((TW for stockholm syndrome and abuse))
by Derpy Today at 3:51 pm

» PRINCE STREAMS ART
by Prince of Fries Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» Satana Faunus
by tlo Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:04 pm

» Prince's Gallery
by Prince of Fries Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:15 pm

» the question comes out; does deg is roleplay??
by furry garbage Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:05 pm

» Rina Masons
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:26 am

» Izzy Mendez
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:26 am

» Earl Pitsmoore
by benignTenacity Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:25 am

» Arty Southers
by tlo Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:39 pm

» something something session ((open, seeking space player))
by Derpy Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
tlo
Head Admin

Scorpio Posts : 813
Boondollars : 7984
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:04 am

Sherwyn disarmed, staring at the piles of assorted grists.

The flash of green had been E meddling again. An annoyed look crossed SHWN’s face, and she fired a message off to Jorvan before taking her communication glasses off and cleaning them with the side of her dress.

Show SHWNlog:

Her head was tilted downwards and veiled by her hair, but she still listened to Seth.
Sherwyn smirked.

Moodsetter:

“I’m SHWN.” She paused. “Sherwyn Westing. Master E did something just now, so either you don’t exist, I’m hallucinating, or he shifted me from my previous session to this one because it was more or less a stalemate. That happened in my session, so I assume it’s that last one. I was just a planet, minding my own business.” She blinked once, putting her glasses back on and lifting her head. She raised a hand to shake. “Nice to meet you again, Seth Onyx.”
She turned to the others, the troll she didn’t recognise and Thea. She gestured to Thea. “You had a spat cleverly organized by a troll and died in a fight. But I digress, hypothesizing isn’t going to get me anywhere. What’s your take on my sudden appearance?” She directed the question in the general direction of everyone present, her eyes flicking from the sprite and consort to their equipment and such from behind her tinted lenses.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

Taurus Posts : 485
Boondollars : 9456
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:32 am

" D-died? " Thea blinked at the other and rubbed at the back of her neck, looking Shwn over, before relaxing slightly. " Well, yu came out of nowhere! it's happenin' a lot!! w-who knows who could be next.." She said nervously.

Thea looked between everyone, unsure what to say.

Book top floated around the area, bumping into the troll the screen had the open memo but also an open black screen printed with the text:

Enter information:
Name:
ChumHandle:

FUCKTHISGAME memo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 8379

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:52 pm

The troll raised an eye brow at BT, chickling as he shook his head "I'm not one one the trollian, I'll pass." He said, walking away from the floating machine and extending his fist out for Sherwyn "Yo, nice to see an unfamiliar face finally, name's Varren."

All the enemies around the group were long dead, Pan playing in the ocean of grist before flying over, and placing their chin on top of Thea's head and releasing small sounds of happiness. When it felt the consort moving around between it and Thea, pan looked down to Elpie and watched it rapidly Knak, to which the sprite replied "Pan" which continued infinity until someone tried to interrupt them.

FUCKTHISGAME memo:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joker exited the dungeon halls, and soon found himself standing in the courtyard of the dersian outer castle, his tower visible just on the other side of the complex. Dersites walked about the place, doing their work, some of them staring at your warily. A group of them were dressed in official clothing, and seemed to be walking through the crowd, the civilians parting away to give the official group some room. This group consisted on a dersite of average height and harsh demeanor, a large but dumb looking bruiser, and a very small and short agent.  They were walking in the opposite direction of your tower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cocoaSmiles
Admin

Taurus Posts : 485
Boondollars : 9456
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:09 pm

" Varren... " Thea whispered, trying to memorize it. " Varren. It's great to have you on our team. As well SHWN. Really helped us out.." Thea felt content having Pan around, and also chuckled at the sound of their chatter from behind her.

She glanced past everyone to the door not to far off, feeling her stomach turn. it was fine.

Book top bashed into his back, big red letters filling a large part of the screen.

HOW SHALL WE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU
[ ]
a box waiting to be filled in.

FUCKTHISGAME memo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032
benignTenacity
Anklebiter

Scorpio Posts : 117
Boondollars : 2469

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Seth looked slightly shocked when she said his full name, "Seth" was something he'd expect her to know, but "Onyx"..? Either she overheard one of the omnipotents speak it before, or they were close friends. Huh. Anyways, after Seth rubs the back of his neck slightly and shakes her hand, he hears Varren tell us his name, about time too. Shrugging he spoke up to the group. "As confusing as all this is, I think I kind of understand.. I think Anri wasn't too far off with that whole multiverse theory thing... though I wonder why Master E replaced two members of our team..? Either way, I hope we can all get along and get through this." He said, a smile on his face as he hoped there wouldn't be any more murderous appearances or more people-swapping. Finishing what he started he was disappointed that nobody got back to him on pesterchum, but he tried not to let it bother him.
"... Hrm. What about YOU?"
The shield floats over to Shwn, to see if she has any reaction to it floating about, though with how Varren didn't have any significant one it seems almost pointless that it's trying. Makes you wonder why it is though doesn't it? Either way, Seth wonders, however he doesn't stop it. Instead he takes out the phone he found with the key chain thing attached to it, he was curious what character this little chibi was supposed to be, but with how faded it was, he wasn't going to figure that out. Shrugging he goes into the phone and tries to see what he can find, if he knew whos phone it was he could return it a lot easier.

"... Hm." was Jokers first reaction to this whole thing. Those guys were coming from his tower? ... Suspicious. Joker rather than choosing to venture back home as he would've done otherwise, decides to blend in with the area around him and follow them wherever they are currently headed without drawing attention, yet keeping an eye of them as to not lose their where-abouts as he walks along the dersite streets.
By the way, THIS is how you moodset t.l.o. ;) (just joking with ya.)
(RP) Joker: Pursue:

Characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tlo
Head Admin

Scorpio Posts : 813
Boondollars : 7984
My Pet : I think she likes you.

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Sherwyn absorbed the responses from the others without much reaction. She didn't know the troll, but he seemed friendly enough, which was better than her previous interactions with the alien race. "Varren. Alright. Good to meet you as well. And, no problem, Thea. It's what I do." She blinked. "Help out." She paused, then gestured to the sprite. "Assuming that's your group's sprite, but-" She cut off again, an eyebrow raising and a slight smile pulling at her features. You mention Anri? Where is she?" She counted the people around her again. "Never mind, these are groups of four. I replaced Anri. Very sorry to hear that. Was she near death, or is this just out of the blue?"
She patted the shield as it floated next to her. "Nice to see you alive, you were a help."
Nice to see all of you alive.
"Is there any sort of agenda, or are we just wandering? I see you're all together still, which bodes well. Splitting up in a hellhole like this is a bad idea. Who's in charge?" She smirked. "Besides E."

hey im your admin

my characters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BurdenKing
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 8379

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

FUCKTHISGAME memo:

~~~~~~

Varren rolled his eyes "Look top, I don't have one alright...Never had much luck with computers. They usually explode when i try to touch them."

Varren shrugged to Sherwyn "No idea on who the big boss is now.Anri seemed to be filling the roll, but now she's gone. You and me seem the more experienced players, though judging from that look you got in your eyes, I'd wager you've been at this longer then me."

Pan poked their head over Thea's head, resting their chin briefly on the girls hair, before going ride eyed and flying over to Sherwyn, energetically flying around the new person and sniffing up storm, before stopping in front of the player, lying on the ground on their back. The stared at Sherwyn belly up as they panted a bit, their eyes big and full of energy.

~~~~~~

As joker followed the crew, they seemed to pick up their pace, and take sudden turns. he was able to keep up, but they might notice him if he kept up the pursuit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: On Topic :: Roleplay Proper-
Jump to: