Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

5 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by tlo Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:04 am

Sherwyn disarmed, staring at the piles of assorted grists.

The flash of green had been E meddling again. An annoyed look crossed SHWN’s face, and she fired a message off to Jorvan before taking her communication glasses off and cleaning them with the side of her dress.

Show SHWNlog:

Her head was tilted downwards and veiled by her hair, but she still listened to Seth.
Sherwyn smirked.

Moodsetter:

“I’m SHWN.” She paused. “Sherwyn Westing. Master E did something just now, so either you don’t exist, I’m hallucinating, or he shifted me from my previous session to this one because it was more or less a stalemate. That happened in my session, so I assume it’s that last one. I was just a planet, minding my own business.” She blinked once, putting her glasses back on and lifting her head. She raised a hand to shake. “Nice to meet you again, Seth Onyx.”
She turned to the others, the troll she didn’t recognise and Thea. She gestured to Thea. “You had a spat cleverly organized by a troll and died in a fight. But I digress, hypothesizing isn’t going to get me anywhere. What’s your take on my sudden appearance?” She directed the question in the general direction of everyone present, her eyes flicking from the sprite and consort to their equipment and such from behind her tinted lenses.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20325
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 11 Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by cocoaSmiles Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:32 am

" D-died? " Thea blinked at the other and rubbed at the back of her neck, looking Shwn over, before relaxing slightly. " Well, yu came out of nowhere! it's happenin' a lot!! w-who knows who could be next.." She said nervously.

Thea looked between everyone, unsure what to say.

Book top floated around the area, bumping into the troll the screen had the open memo but also an open black screen printed with the text:

Enter information:
Name:
ChumHandle:

FUCKTHISGAME memo:
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21706
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:52 pm

The troll raised an eye brow at BT, chickling as he shook his head "I'm not one one the trollian, I'll pass." He said, walking away from the floating machine and extending his fist out for Sherwyn "Yo, nice to see an unfamiliar face finally, name's Varren."

All the enemies around the group were long dead, Pan playing in the ocean of grist before flying over, and placing their chin on top of Thea's head and releasing small sounds of happiness. When it felt the consort moving around between it and Thea, pan looked down to Elpie and watched it rapidly Knak, to which the sprite replied "Pan" which continued infinity until someone tried to interrupt them.

FUCKTHISGAME memo:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joker exited the dungeon halls, and soon found himself standing in the courtyard of the dersian outer castle, his tower visible just on the other side of the complex. Dersites walked about the place, doing their work, some of them staring at your warily. A group of them were dressed in official clothing, and seemed to be walking through the crowd, the civilians parting away to give the official group some room. This group consisted on a dersite of average height and harsh demeanor, a large but dumb looking bruiser, and a very small and short agent.  They were walking in the opposite direction of your tower.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20641

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:09 pm

" Varren... " Thea whispered, trying to memorize it. " Varren. It's great to have you on our team. As well SHWN. Really helped us out.." Thea felt content having Pan around, and also chuckled at the sound of their chatter from behind her.

She glanced past everyone to the door not to far off, feeling her stomach turn. it was fine.

Book top bashed into his back, big red letters filling a large part of the screen.

HOW SHALL WE KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU
[ ]
a box waiting to be filled in.

FUCKTHISGAME memo:

cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:09 pm

Seth looked slightly shocked when she said his full name, "Seth" was something he'd expect her to know, but "Onyx"..? Either she overheard one of the omnipotents speak it before, or they were close friends. Huh. Anyways, after Seth rubs the back of his neck slightly and shakes her hand, he hears Varren tell us his name, about time too. Shrugging he spoke up to the group. "As confusing as all this is, I think I kind of understand.. I think Anri wasn't too far off with that whole multiverse theory thing... though I wonder why Master E replaced two members of our team..? Either way, I hope we can all get along and get through this." He said, a smile on his face as he hoped there wouldn't be any more murderous appearances or more people-swapping. Finishing what he started he was disappointed that nobody got back to him on pesterchum, but he tried not to let it bother him.
"... Hrm. What about YOU?"
The shield floats over to Shwn, to see if she has any reaction to it floating about, though with how Varren didn't have any significant one it seems almost pointless that it's trying. Makes you wonder why it is though doesn't it? Either way, Seth wonders, however he doesn't stop it. Instead he takes out the phone he found with the key chain thing attached to it, he was curious what character this little chibi was supposed to be, but with how faded it was, he wasn't going to figure that out. Shrugging he goes into the phone and tries to see what he can find, if he knew whos phone it was he could return it a lot easier.

"... Hm." was Jokers first reaction to this whole thing. Those guys were coming from his tower? ... Suspicious. Joker rather than choosing to venture back home as he would've done otherwise, decides to blend in with the area around him and follow them wherever they are currently headed without drawing attention, yet keeping an eye of them as to not lose their where-abouts as he walks along the dersite streets.
By the way, THIS is how you moodset t.l.o. ;) (just joking with ya.)
(RP) Joker: Pursue:
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 136
Boondollars : 14731

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:31 pm

Sherwyn absorbed the responses from the others without much reaction. She didn't know the troll, but he seemed friendly enough, which was better than her previous interactions with the alien race. "Varren. Alright. Good to meet you as well. And, no problem, Thea. It's what I do." She blinked. "Help out." She paused, then gestured to the sprite. "Assuming that's your group's sprite, but-" She cut off again, an eyebrow raising and a slight smile pulling at her features. You mention Anri? Where is she?" She counted the people around her again. "Never mind, these are groups of four. I replaced Anri. Very sorry to hear that. Was she near death, or is this just out of the blue?"
She patted the shield as it floated next to her. "Nice to see you alive, you were a help."
Nice to see all of you alive.
"Is there any sort of agenda, or are we just wandering? I see you're all together still, which bodes well. Splitting up in a hellhole like this is a bad idea. Who's in charge?" She smirked. "Besides E."
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:35 am

FUCKTHISGAME memo:

~~~~~~

Varren rolled his eyes "Look top, I don't have one alright...Never had much luck with computers. They usually explode when i try to touch them."

Varren shrugged to Sherwyn "No idea on who the big boss is now.Anri seemed to be filling the roll, but now she's gone. You and me seem the more experienced players, though judging from that look you got in your eyes, I'd wager you've been at this longer then me."

Pan poked their head over Thea's head, resting their chin briefly on the girls hair, before going ride eyed and flying over to Sherwyn, energetically flying around the new person and sniffing up storm, before stopping in front of the player, lying on the ground on their back. The stared at Sherwyn belly up as they panted a bit, their eyes big and full of energy.

~~~~~~

As joker followed the crew, they seemed to pick up their pace, and take sudden turns. he was able to keep up, but they might notice him if he kept up the pursuit.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:21 pm

The shield spins somewhat and flickered green for some reason after being patted, it seemed to be curious at the word "Alive" more particularly, a rather appropriate question mark seeming to form above it.
"It seems you can't hear me either.. but its a start! Whatcha mean "Alive" girl!?"
". . . If neither of you want too? I can try." He says, after pondering it a moment, he wasn't really the type to ask for a lead role, but as he thought about it... its unlikely that either of his other selves chose to be a leader, one got murdered and one turned evil so... it was worth a try. "As for an agenda, or well, plan in general.. I think a safe one to start with is getting to the next land in this session. Do either of you happen to remember where the next gate is? We can definitely walk while we discuss why your sessions failed in better detail and we can plan countermeasures to make sure we don't repeat those mistakes. ... Oh, by the way Varren? Shwn? Either of you take a close look at what the consorts wearing?" after finishing off his sentence he points over at Elphie, trying to see if they recognize the odd Blood symboled piece of clothing.

Waiting for their responses to what he has said thus far, he sees the home menu of the phone... the only app he recognized was Pesterchum... what the hell was Trollian? What were all these Japanese programs..? Wow, he liked anime, but this person was either a Japanese speaker or a tota- wait, wait JAPANESE. Could this be that pink text speaking girl from the memo the other group has? He vaguely remembered her name was something similar to Saki since the brown text dude spoke her name once. As these questions went through his head for that brief moment, he clicks her Pesterchum app to see what lies inside her recent chats.

_____

"Tch, seriously??.." he said annoyedly. Jacks men were never this dedicated to their job, they never hauled ass so fast. Joker decides to not break into a run and looks up to see if there were any other towers nearby, surely they had to be going to one of the ones mother usually forbade him from approaching, they did just come from HIS after all.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:33 am

Thea quickly turned around, showing the consort to the group better. She didn't mind facing away from the door. It felt as if it was calling her, she hated that feeling. She hated that it felt like she needed to be in there, but for what? to scream? To be scared? She was not that person and she wouldn't ever be..  would she?

She shook her head and held still so they could examine the sweater. Thea's ears itched, she grasped at one now and then, was she.. was she hearing things. She whispered something low, to her self, iching at her ears, " Stupid buzzin'... "

BT was clearly not pleased as it floated back slightly, staying put the screen wide open returning to the pester log of the group chat.

FUCKTHISGAME memo:
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:47 pm

Sherwyn leaned down, petting the amalgamation of various objects and what looked like a ferret. She nodded, listening to everyone talk, noticing that they seemed to be participating in pesterlogs in some way or another. "Do you have a memo I should join, or are you talking amongst yourselves about me in secret?" She chuckled. "You don't have to answer." She paused,, looking at Varren pointedly. "And, yeah. Anri would have. I don't feel the need to fill any sort of leadership role, but then again it's not exactly necessary if we can all be logical about things. There are only four of us. But yeah, if you want to, Seth, that sounds fine with me. I haven't been on this land before, we started on someplace completely different." She glanced at the consort, then waved her hand dismissively. "People can alchemize whatever shit they want if they know how. The symbol is an Aspect symbol for blood, but it doesn't seem too important to me. Has anyone explained classes and aspects to you people?" She paused, took a breath, and continued. "And as for why my session failed, there was simply a particularly cancerous troll who orchestrated the deaths of most of the players. Jorvan, if you've met."
Sherwyn stood up, wiping her hand on the side of her dress even though nothing from the sprite could have stuck to her. "And yeah, not to sound hubristic, but I like to think I know what I'm doing most of the time, Varren."
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:54 pm

FUCKTHISGAME memo:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Digging into the phone's records, Seth came across a recent conversation. Well, recent as in it was the newest. It looks like the conversation updated a couple of days ago after a long silence. the oldest messages had been deleted, making the beginning of the conversation unavailable

愚かな男:

The message ends there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Varren nodded "Nah, if you earned it, you can say it. And from the sound of this Jorvan character, you likely earned it pretty quick."

He then turned his eyes to Seth "You already know the long and short of it. The Seth of my game betrayed and basically fucked everyone over for some reason."

Varren sighed and began to look around "But it's not like it matters now. He won't be bothering  us I think, and we need to focus. I think i see the next portal abut a mile south of us."

"Oh, also yeah what Sherwyn said. That's a Blood symbol. Though, surprised it's not a Godtier hoodie. Person must have known about the Aspects at least to make it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pan wriggled on the ground as he was pet, before having its paws shoot out and bat at Sherwyn's hand playfully, releasing a loud purring noise "Pan know portal. Not Thea friend there. Not thea friend tried catching Pan. Pan too smart for Not Thea friend though. Not Thea friend looked sad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a couple dozen feet away was a tower that peaked high above the buildings, a guard tower used to  watch over the streets of the district.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:29 pm

= > Seth, Read the Pesterlog.:

As Seth kept reading over this log, a bit of worry welled up inside him.. why was the recipients name obscured? Why were the messages so spaced apart..? The question he asked himself that he considered to be of utmost importance, though, was what is LOIAI, the place we're on? Shaking his head to clear his thoughts for a moment he looks over at Shwn and Varren. "Oh, uh, hm, sorry. Yeah we should head that way soon Varren but uh.. no actually we don't know too much about godtierstuff.. what does that mean, by the way? ... ..."

He wanted to ask about LOIAI, and while normally he would've withheld the question, he looks to Pan and Varren and reluctantly asks. "Um.. does anyone of you know where L O I A I is?.. or is that were we already are?" he said, an obvious look of worry starting to clearly show, he sucked at hiding feelings on situations and he wouldn't be learning how to for a long, long time.
". . . ? Buzzing? Is that what you humans hear Minor Telepathy as? Odd..."
The shield seemed to, turn to Thea and move towards her, and spins in place for a moment.
_____

A.. watch tower? Eh, as good as anything I suppose. He thought to himself as he saw the Guard Tower, and he walked towards it, basically giving up on making a bigger scene than he needed to with the other 3.

Last edited by benignTenacity on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:39 pm

"  Not Thea friend?? So, someone, IDK then.. Wonder who it could be.. Also God what? who?" She questioned turning back to the group as she looked up towards the gate. She squinted and pulled at her ear slightly, grumbling in annoyance.
Go away. Go away. Go away..

FUCKTHISGAME memo:

The laptop's screen flashed, filling up with 0's and 1's as it attempted to find the device responsible for the messages. The screen fell black.

Upon the small device being used to send the messages the screen filled with black. A pixilated emoticon appearing, robotic voice, moving between both feminine and male tones spoke out.

Cease and Desist:
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Sherwyn nodded. "Right, well, the god tiers are another set of rungs you can achieve aside from your echeladder. Like a jump start in power, or something. There's a class and an aspect, like mine is Thief of Hope. You get powers based off those. I take hope from things and use it to my advantage, except hope is more abstract than all that. It's mostly pretty stupid and I feel like trying to apply guidelines on how the powers work isn't worth the effort. To reach the god tiers you have to find a bed made of rock somewhere on one of these planets that matches your aspect. The sprite, uh," She looked at Pan. "Pan, yeah? They should be able to tell you what yours is. They've all got colors and stuff, I don't know. It's all bullshit."
Speaking of pan, it seemed to be talking now which was relieving to Sherwyn because up until then it had only been saying 'Pan.' "Well, uh, should we look over there then or something?" She looked to the south, and sure enough there was the far-away glimmer of a portal. She somehow had missed it in all the confusion, which was understandable. "L O I A I sounds like the abbreviation to one of the planets we'll be skipping around between. This one is land of steam and mountains, so L O S A M." She wasn't sure how she knew that. It had popped into her head as soon as she'd been teleported. She stared at Seth suspiciously. "Why do you ask?"
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 pm

FUCKTHISGAME memo:

Cease and Desist:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joker gazed over the streets, slowly having his eyes tracing the lanes and the writhing mass of crowds moving through the streets. A break in the crowd revealed the three individuals he had been tailing, standing in the middle of the street. Suddenly, a flock of birds flew through the tower, blocking his vision for only a second, but long enough so that the men he had been tracking seemed to have disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Varren nodded to Sherwyn's assessment "yeah God Tier is ass tier bullshit. You're immortal, but you can die a 'just' or a 'heroic' death? Yeah that's vague as fuck. Powers are petty ass sometimes too."
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:08 pm

"Well, assuming normal players die no matter what rather being judged, sounds like an improvement at the very least? Though, it does sound like an odd stipulation.." he said to Varren as he responded. Seth frowned when Shwn asked why his question was brought up. He held the phone up and showed it to her, though he wouldn't be willing to let anyone take it until he finished looking through it. "This is a phone I found in that tier-hoodie, someone contacted the owner 2 days ago saying 'Meet me in LOIAI', I want to make sure that they're okay... judging from the chatlog, I worry they got attacked or worse, got killed.. Pan, do YOU know what LOIAI is? Is it beyond the gate?" his worry was pretty obvious, which is odd since this belongs to a person he's never met.
"... Please stop rejecting me Thea, I mean you no harm."
The shield goes next to Thea, seeming very inquisitive to how shes acting, it seems to be flickering between blue and its normal purple.
"I just can't speak freely yet." It clears its tone and says to her: "I need you to focus."
_____

Joker grimaced and held a hand in front of him as they dispersed, he hated birds, hell anything that could fly really. After they were gone he rolled his eyes and climbed the tower, investigating it further.

Last edited by benignTenacity on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Cease and Desist:

Thea's eye twitched as she pushed the shield back and down slightly. Rolling her eyes before sighing. Trying to relax. This was silly. so Silly. Nothing was wrong.. Everything was fine. Everything was great.
"F-fine. Gosh..If you really mean no harm fine. I'll focus. "
Thea looked around the group, listening intently to what they had to say.She nodded in agreement before looking to Pan, hoping for some kind of answer from her dear pet. Good Ferret. BEST ferret.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Sherwyn shrugged. "Yeah, the powers can be pretty useless for sure." She looked at Seth. "But yeah, at least having specifics on when you can die is better than nothing." She paused. "Where did you find the hoodie? It might sound stupid, but it could be a trap if that's all you're finding on the phone. The other team is probably more than willing to sabotage you, or, us I guess." She gestured to pan and the floating portal ahead of them. "Should we, ah, should we go now? Yes? There's not much point in laying around over here."
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:19 pm

"On the floor around here actually, it was placed in a manor that made it seem like someone just discarded it.. and I mean, not gonna lie the steam here does make the area a bit hotter than normal. Also, yeah, lets shake a leg while we talk. Thea you coming?" He said to the two and Thea, motioning with hand to come with to each as he started going to the portal our more observant players have pointed out to him.
"Okay. Apologies if I'm overbearing, I'm just trying to remain hidden from those who are trying to rule over you."
The shield flickered and seemed to rotate annoyedly, but did not approach her again. It seemed to flicker an odd Red, Green, and Dark Green, in that order.
"The ones called Miss Sol, Mister Mani, and Master E."
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Cease and Desist:

Pan wriggled from Sherwyn's pets and scurried over to Thea, placing his head beneath his chin and purring loudly. "Not Thea friend look like Thea friend but not smell like Thea friend. Smell like more not Thea friends. Pan lead?" pan then looked to the mountain, then to Thea, then back at the mountain, then at Elphie, then at a Big bug on the ground....sorta just stayed at the bug for awhile

Looked at the bug for a couple minutes, possibly contiplati-Oh shit there he goes.

Pan shot over to a nearby hill and looked at the mountain, then looked to Thea patiently.

~~~~~~~~~

Varren nodded and stood, hefting his drill then tossing it back into storage "Yeah agreed. If we stay put to long, Master Dipshit might decide he's bored and do something stupid like replace one of us with a squid."

He said, walking forwards to Thea and patting her shoulder "And Thea. Don't let this place mess with ya. It's run by an asshole with no friends who'll throw shit at you just to see you make a face. If you don't remember doing it or it having happened, it doesn't matter. Rule 1 of time travel." he said with a smile, before parting her shoulder again and continuing onwards.

"Alright Miss S, you taken the lead? I'm no leader."

~~~~~~~

"Having fun Sir?" said a familiar voice, a feeling of static entering the air as Joker stood at the top of the tower, still staring at where the Midnight crew had disappeared.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:40 pm

Cease and Desist:

The Screen fell black before returning to its home screen. For the moment.

BT's screen filled with text for a moment before going to the main screen, shutting down Thea's pesterchum it opened it ones more to register.

Username: Booktop

Password: ********************

-Enter

( ) Processing.

Account Created:

A Chat popped up on his phone, and a friend request.

==> Talk to the book.:

Thea smiled kindly at Varren and nodded slightly, " Yeah, yur right. can't let 'em see me falter. Rule 1 of time travel.." She gave a thumbs up. "It's fine.. I'm maybe not crazy hahahah.. ehem. Yeah, what about the ass holes?"
She softly patted the book, it appeared busy but to happily close and lower its self so Thea may sit. Hesitantly Thea took a seat. "Alright uh, let's go."

Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:40 am

Sherwyn boggled vacantly at the shenanigans of the sprite, then shifted her gaze to Varren for a moment, relatively certain they had previously decided on Seth to be the impromptu leader of the group. She shrugged. "Right, yeah, whatever, we do need to move. Agreed in that it's a bad idea to let Big Brother grow tired of our antics." She was used to people delegating leadership positions to her at this point. She just had that kind of aura.
"Let's move, yes? Towards the portal?" She started on her way towards the glowing gate set in front of her, not bothering to see if the others were following. Her weapons were sheathed and her dress fluttered in the slight breeze.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Seth was kinda already starting to walk, also giving a bit of a shrug, he wasn't sure if that was Varrens way of saying no or if he just didn't hear the conversation. Either way, he continues towards the portal, trying to be a leader of sorts. "So.. sabotage hm? Well Shwn, that's a risk I think I'm willing to take." he says over to her rather quietly. He sort of gave her a look that seemed determined to help Soki out, weither it was a version of her from a different session or theirs. The knowledge that this could be a trap did however register with him, and he would prepare on the off chance that they got unlucky.
"I don't know if they're the same as the ones I knew before your game began, but if they're anything of the same they're manipulative and you should mark them as untrustworthy immediately."
The shield seemed to followed along side Thea as she followed, not doing much in the way of being interesting.

_____

Joker, upon seeing her, shrugged and almost gave an audible sigh. He calmed down since she wasn't really trying to bother him. At least, he wasn't given a reason to believe that so far. "Not really.. you mentioned what I needed to do with those God Children, but not what they look like, or even where I could possibly find them. Then, I see Jacks worthless crew acting professional, and they seemed to be coming from my tower for whatever reason.. I have a LOT of questions... the first one being where even am I?" as he spoke, puzzle pieces came together, and he felt it. This wasn't his Derse. This was... somewhere. Someplace that looked like Derse, but wasn't. The locations of things weren't proper and even a glance around proved to him that the streets didn't even share the same layout. He kept his voice neutral as he spoke, using his agitation to fuel his emphasis rather than raising his tone with her, she was still a regal woman after all, one that according to her is trying to help, so there was no use in trying to get loud or angry directly at her.

His look was rather stern, with a slight touch of annoyed confusion. He wasn't hiding how he felt about the situation because he really did want a few answers before she left again.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 pm

==> Talk to the book.:

~~~~~~~~

Varren slowly followed after the others, picking at the inside of his ear "Sorry, guess I missed the conversation. Drill may be good for grinding up mobs, but it's not very kind on the ears." He said, falling in behind the group and taking up the rear position. "Mostly have to get by on reading lips"

As the group journeyed, evidence of a large battle became more and more present. Massive fields of fallen Imps, ogres, and even more nasty looking creatures that the players had yet to see. Craters punctured the ground randomly, at the center of which looked to be curved hole in the earth.

As pan scurried through the battle field without a care, even playing with a helmet at one point when he had accidently gone to far ahead, Varren scanned and thought on the battlefield. "Something's weird here..."

~~~~~~

Miss Sol hummed to herself as she thought, twirling in place before suddenly appearing next to Joker, another wave of static being felt in the air. "Well, it's quite easy to understand, yet hard to explain. Most things with the great game are." she said, leaning over the edge and looking down at the streets. "This is Derse, and a Derse where a boy who looks like you, talks like you, and acts like you lives. It is your Derse, but you are not this Derse' Joker." she explained, disappearing for half a moment before reappearing, now sitting upon the railing as she kicked her legs.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:31 pm

As Seth was trying best he could to lead the group of them onward, he also began to feel like things were weird. "We didn't kill this many mobs, did we? And.. whats with all of this?" He said as he eyes the giant craters. He didn't make them.. did someone else in the team do so?..

_____

Joker tilted his head as she spoke, before fixing himself proper as she concluded. ". . . Are you.. serious?" he said before putting his index and middle fingers to his forehead. It was pretty obvious he was trying not to be angry, but.. oh boy he was livid.

= > Fume angrily in a nonverbal mannor:
As a small bit of silence filled the room after his question, he didn't seem too upset, but after a while it was clear this was REALLY  getting to him in a negative way. He realized he should try to control this and again he breathed deeply in order to get his composure. ".. So, not the Derse I belong too. Great. Okay then.. the second question, the hell do the Children even look like? i'm assuming you want them dead so I can go back to where I do belong then?
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next