Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

5 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by BurdenKing Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:46 pm

The opposing group merely stood in silence for sometime after Anura's retort against the large trolls rather weak statement in comparison. The small human had stopped taking photos, staring at the dwarf with awe. The apparently sleeping human had raised his head, his eyes seeming to hold some lucidity to denote he had been woken up rather effectivly at Anura's anger.

The female troll however stared directly at the Large one, fear in her features as she seemed to take a step further away from him. "Now Volgan, I-I know you've established yourself as having a temper, but remember what happened last time. W-we don't know what these people are-"

"Shut it Leolen." The large troll said, silencing the girl and seeming to inflate as his chest puffed out and his feature became rage filled. He walked forward toward Anura, shoving aside Seth and ignoring both his and Thea's attempts at calming the situation. He stepped infront of Anura, towering over her like a living monolith of muscle.

"No one has ever had the bulge to talk to me like that. Not even my enemies. And you, some tiny runt of a creature not only talked back, but dared to insult me..." He said, his growl causing slight vibrations to be felt by Anura.

He then suddenly knelt down and playfully punched Anura's shoulder, letting out a large laugh "It's about fucking time I met someone here with an actual fucking spine. I had ya pegged as just some ugly fucking mutant, but you got the horns of fucking murderclown you pint sized anger beast!" He said jovially, his barbed words being more playful now then intentionally insulting before.

Leolen, along with the female human, both stared in confusion at the exchange. The lethargic male however just fell on his back to chuckle a bit, before slowly standing up and walking over to Seth.

"Heh, Hey guys, nice try at keeping things civil. It's good to meet people who like to keep things chill." he said, his voice tired but focused, with a calm in his voice that was almost infectious. He had been talking to both Thea and Seth, but walked up and held his fist out lazily to Seth, trying to initiate what some culture call a fist bump. At this proximity, the faded smell of weed lingered on the tired male, possibly revealing the source of his calm "Name's Harlowe, yours?" He said, a smile on his face.

The female human was quicker to recover, moving on from the situation and skipping over to Thea. After looking Thea over, the girl pumped her fist in the air as well and shouted "Yeah!", jumping up a bit and smiling as she joined Thea. After which she seemed to go wide eyed as she spotted the Ferret "I agree. we're stuck together so why not be friendly." She said, leaning forward and attempting to gently give the ferret a gentle head scratch.

Leonel, the female troll, was the last to recover, and seemed to be openly uncomfortable with the situation. After looking over the pairs that had formed in the greeting, her eyes met Anri's. A blank expression met his gaze, before she rolled her eyes and waved to them, seeming to try and join in on the rather sudden friendly exchange.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20576

Back to top Go down

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed]

Post by cocoaSmiles Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:22 pm

She smiled at the other female, glad she agreed with her. They were not to far apart in hight really. Pan blinked at the girl as she reached to pet him, he leaned in to her fingers for a moment and chattered happily making the well known dooking sounds of a pleased ferret.  

Thea smiled happily " Yeah! I am Thea, i didn't get your name." she chuckled slightly holding her hand out to the other.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21641
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Seth sighed at the two of them having a bit of a moment still.. honestly the intent was for them to stop, but hey atleast he got the others talking and interacting in a more.. normal way.

As Harlowe spoke and extended his fist Seth did the same in turn, giving him the fist bump. "My names Seth. Nice to meet you Harlowe." He said smiling back.

After the exchange he glanced around, seeing the two girls hit it off rather well and seeing the girl troll trying her best to greet the other human in their team. 6/8 isn't bad, hell, usually he has to deal with 3/6 of his normal crew being random and/or aggressive sometimes, so this was a bit easier in retrospect, though, that was always over the computer rather than face to face.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 136
Boondollars : 14666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Anri offers a nod to the female troll who waved to them, mostly just to return the acknowledgement, since it would be rude not to. Now that things have calmed down, they joined the group that they had been with, though they gravitated behind Seth. He seemed to have control, more or less, so they would stick around him for the time being.

The group went from uncomfortable to awkwardly chummy, which took a bit of stress out of their chest; however, Anri couldn't help but glance at the dwarf every few seconds to make sure that she wouldn't start yelling again. Their nerves were already pretty frazzled, but anymore outbursts would fry Anri like a man of death row.

"Hello," they finally spoke up, their voice more clear and dominant than their attitude would elude. "I am Anri Richmond." Once again, they were talking to no one in particular, but was merely throwing their introduction out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Anura didn't smile, nor did a laugh leave her lips. What, was this a game to him? Her honor had been insulted and words could not mend what words had broken; Only action could settle this Grudge. As her face reddened with indignation the bright blue Rune on her forehead began to glow - "AZUL!" She roared, slamming her forehead into his now that they were near the same level - she had to jump in order to hit him, but hit him she did. The Rune on her forehead was the channel for her power, and while it wasn't very efficient, she could manipulate the flow of power in her body to certain places for certain effects.

In this case, making her skull have more in common with an iron ingot than anything else.

When she landed again, she was tired. Using her Rune like that was very taxing on just about every other faculty. But now, at least, she felt content.

"Aye, spine enough for both of us you miserable mountain of marasmus." She smirked, trying not to sag too much.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15835

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:58 pm

The young girl glady took hold of Thea's hand and shook it enthusiastically "Nice to meet you Thea, I'm Soki" The human girl said, her handshake surprisingly firm yet warm. "Looks like things are looking up if we're able to make friends so quickly." Soki said, seeming quite happy with how things suddenly went.

Harlowe smiled and nodded to Seth, putting his hands in his hoodie pocket "Nice to meet ya to bro." Harlowe said, which was followed by a yawn. He sat back down to the ground, seeming tired again "So, if I heard your friend right, you guys ended up getting kidnapped by a weird person to?"

Quickly though, Harlowe leaned over and waved to Anri "Heya Anri, Good to meet ya."

Leonel sighed, walking over to Anri while pulling out her book. "So, you stuck with a group of Idiots to?" She whispered to Anri, using her book to cover her mouth.

The sudden crack of skulls collding interrupted the group, followed by the ground shaking slightly as Volgan fell to the ground. He had been thrown off balance by the head butt, and his forehead was now bleeding brown blood. There was a slight mark in the shape of Anura's rune, which was being covered in the brown fluid.

Volgan let out a laugh and stood "I guess I deserved that one. Good blow though, you managed to break the skin." He said, ignoring his wound as he stretched up and looked to Anura.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:15 pm

Anri was subtly wiping away the one or two tears that had spilled over. Yelling made them feel so anxious and that short, stocky girl was probably one of the types who were prone to yell at the slightest inconvenience. When the quieter girl of the opposite group approached them, it was like they hadn't teared up at all; however, their body was tense, and one could see that they were clenching their jaw pretty hard. It seems Rascal noticed this, as he was rubbing his head gently along their jaw; it wasn't working, but Anri appreciated his efforts.

They cleared their throat, and answered cooly, "Yes, I would say so... It's unsettling, really. There's so many people, and I have no idea who any of you are... Let alone what some of you are - er, sorry if I offend." Anri took a quick moment to return a wave to Harlowe before they ended up forgetting.

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Hearing Harlowe's question at least gave Seth the clarification that this other group must've ended up here the same way. "Yeah, I still find it strange that a game can just, well, warp you into it, but hey I'm just gonna treat this thing like a sort of VR and enjoy whatever I can while trying to get back home."

When Seth saw him greet Anri, he turned to look at her, Man.. this person reminds me a lot of myself when I have those depressing days. he thought, wishing he knew how to help a person like that who suffers from panic attacks, while in thought he watched as the female troll walked up and whispered to Anri, the two exchanging their words with him unable to hear the trolls bit. "Hey, I think the other guy of your kind called you Leolin? I wanted to thank you for at least trying to stop the guy before he well.. started whatever conversation thats supposed to be." he wrapped up what he was saying quiet enough that the two bickering characters wouldn't hear him, as he only felt it necessary to thank her for trying and at the same time he did want to talk with everyone, though 2 of the others aren't really that approachable for him.

Last edited by benignTenacity on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Thea held her breath slightly from how tight the other was holding her hand, but let out a breathy laugh at the other. "Soki, Nice to meet u as well. I hpe thin' are looking up! Hate to have some bad blood between us all." She looked around she took

Soki's hand in to her own and dragged her along, over to Seth and jumped up a little as she warped an arm around his shoulders. " Hey'a " She chuckled slightly. She wanted to talk to everone, and just kinda get to know her new 'team'
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:56 am

Anura now began to smirk, feeling the pressure of the Grudge alleviate now that it had been settled. "Aye, and you're taking it like a champion! Put it here." She was grinning now, her forehead flushing red as not all of the impact they shared could be ignored.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:02 am

Before the other group could respond to the questions or take their turn in the conversations, a loud crack was heard accompanied by a flash of green, red, and black. Turning to look at the source, everyone would see three figures standing on a raise dplatform above the group. Two of them were Miss Sol and the Male from before, but the third one was new.

possessing a height twice that of Volgan, this was a towering man with a somewhat slim frame. His face was completly none existent, not even possessing and eye like Miss Sol or her sibling did. On his head was a rather tall top hat, that had a ring around it's base that flashed through dozens of colors rapidly.

He had hair, but it was combed back to reveal his full none existent face, another difference from the two guides. He wore a large fur coat that hung from his shoulders and covered his arms, the fur's tips colored a dark green. In his hand he had a fist sized ball, something he played with by tossing it up into the air lightly and catching it.

Over all, his presence filled the room with power, an Aura cut through by his first words.

Well then, isn't this grand guys? The players are getting along. I expected at least one of the Trolls to butcher a human. Looks like me and Mani lose the bet Sol. How do you always know?

The man said, tossing the orb that wa sin his hands to Miss Sol, only to make a new one appear out of thin air and resume his toying.

Well in any case, I believe we've wasted enough time

Standing from his seat, the man towered over the group of children, his shadow nearly covering the floor the group stood on.

Hello and welcome players, to the great game. To you, it was called Sgrub, or Sburb, or Sbeer when you first came to know of it. But those are merely names of your solitary universes. The great game is in actuality the ultimate multiplayer game, one that transcends matter, time, and dimension. And through your brave choice to start it with your friends, you have begun your journey to what is in all form of consideration, godhood.

He said, walking forward on thin air, floating above the group as he spoke and walked.

That is, normally you would. But Each of your games were sadly doomed from the start. Weathe rit was a comrade's greed or your own short comings, all of your games would have ended in failure and the death of all those you know and love.

However!

I saw potential in some of you, enough to warrant you a chance. Each of you were the greatest chance your session had to winning. Now, as a great host and savior, I give you a chance to finally succeed where all other timelines have failed.

The man now stood hovering in space, away from the platform that the group stood on.

Your chance to be heroes, to be saviors to your race, to become gods of a new reality is my gift to you.....but, at a price.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Thea hung off Seth's shoulder, slowly letting go Of Soki's hand as she looked towards the two, the male was so creepy...So tall. What did they mean by 'Doomed?'... 'Other timelines have failed?' She felt her gut twist slighlty, so her friends? They had no hope?

She pulled away from Seth walking towards the two, she knew better then to get to close tho.. "At wat price..." She said firmly, standing tall and strong, she was not scared, well she was but she wasn't going to touch a bitch again now was she. She wanted to know at what cost was she to save her friends.. her Mom.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:45 pm

Mister E lowered himself, bending over until his face was a foot away from Thea's face, the feeling of great weight filling the air.

Why simple my dear Thea Feri. Each of you must sacrifice something. An item, a dearly departed person or animal, something dear. Merely think on this item, and it shall appear before you so you make sacrifice it.

He presented the orb in his hand, that began to glitch and fidget rapidly, seeming to try and grab anything near.

Place your sacrifice in this Orb, and you shall not only be able to play, but you will create a guide that will aide you in this quest. Their power will be tied to what you sacrifice, but do not think to hard on it. Whatever it accepts shall prove useful in someway.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Thea tried to not flinch, getting in her face like that was kinda scary as fuck. She said nothing tho...she didn't really want to get on his bad side. "How did yu know my name.." She mumbled lowering her eyes to the orb in his hand.

Sad music:
Feeling the pull from the orb, Thea gasped, backing up, her hair pulling towards the orb. Poor Pan sat on her shoulder, digging his nails in to her shoulder making Thea hiss in slight pain. The hell was that, what in the hell was he doing with that? WHAT EVEN WAS IT. "S-stop it! Stop!" Thea cried out, trying her best to pull back, little nails dragging threw her skin as Pan began to lose his grip.

"Knock it off!!" She didn't have any control, she couldn't reach up to save him, as she grasped Pan she looked in to his panicked eyes, and yet something said let go... Pan wiggled in her grip, bitting down on Thea's wrist, making her cry out, letting go. She tumbled back, falling on to her bottom, watching Her best friend disappear in to the orb.

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 2 CbdvwsC
"H-how..P-pan..Pan?" Her eyes teared up slightly, what was going on..

Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:35 am

Before he could return a hello to Thea the mysterious new character appeared before them, giving some more insight into why they were here. Seth had a suspicion something was up while he tried explaining about the different sessions and how it tied into them being brought here, and this was clarified the moment he mentioned it costing a 'price'. He liked a game that could bring the tension from the very beginning, and as much as he was wary, he had to credit the job this person, or well, thing, was doing.
Wait a second, Anri and Thea were the ones who had the 'greatest chances' in their sessions? Huh.. maybe there's more to them than I'm able to see at the moment. he thought as he also thought of what would be a good choice. He felt like calling for his sister may be a bad idea given... well shit, never mind. That Ferret just got sucked in super fast, definitely not calling his sis.
What about his stress ball? Something he liked to use when he was angry and well it was something he did hold dear. Yeah. The stress ball slowly appeared in his right hand and he looked at it making sure it was the right one, it was, his favorite red one.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:05 pm

Anri bristled as they watched the other girl's ferret get sucked into the orb that hovered in the entity's palm, and the panic began to rise back into their chest again for.... what was this, the fourth time today? At least Rascal had the good idea to hide back in the sous-plastron to avoid the moderate tugging force of the ball.

Cross Session: A versus Game [Closed] - Page 2 O5KpP1V

Holding their arm firmly across their chest to keep Rascal with them, Anri reached behind the back of their neck and began fiddling with the clasp of her necklace. It didn't take too long to get the necklace unclasped with the skill they had, and removed the necklace with the ancient, Roman coin. It was a gift from... someone they couldn't quite remember anymore, but it held so much significance. It would do. Instead of getting closer to drop the coin in, they tossed it, watching it hurdle near the orb. It stopped, like some kind of force around the orb had suspended it there, before being tugged into the orb at a more moderate speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Anura nearly did a face-heel turn when this new bugger showed up. Sweet Valaya's ass, this bloke had no face!

She had no idea why that was so startling to her, but it was the first thing about this figure she noticed. Next, of course, was the nearly palpable they were putting out. It was so strong she had to take a knee for a few minutes while they talked. Hell, she was only able to stand up again out of sheer indignation that this thing was having such an effect on her! Was she extra sensitive due to her particular affinity with the extraordinary?

Standing back up and looking around, she realized she must've missed something because everyone was all frowns and sobs. Coughing awkwardly, she tried to think about what was said while she was preoccupied.

From the looks of it he wanted some kind of payment? Looks like one of those tall folks had to give up their pet due to their lack of currency to pay this being. Shame, she didn't want her own possessions being taken instead, so Anura began rummaging about her person for any gold she might of mercifully had on her person. C'mon, foresight...

It turns out she didn't have to bother, as a big old pot of beautifully minted silver and gold coins fell at her feet. She really didn't want to give it away, but alas this was the whole point of wealth! With an unf and a huff, she had toss the pot of gold into the orb, buying her a pass from...whatever the hell was going on.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:41 pm

The sprite seemed to grow more and more erratic in form as more and more items were added. The other four threw their own items, furthering the chaotic movements and convulsions of the orb of code and energy. Volgan threw in a small metal crest that held the head of a lion engraved upon it. Harlowe tossed in a rather old looking remote control, Leonel through in a book she made appear, and Soki placed a small hand made doll made of simple cloth.

As soon as the final item was placed within, and explosion of light came from the orb, accompanied by a low chuckle from Master E as he stood straight to watch what would happen. The platform the group stood on began to shake violently, energy from the massive green sun in the sky shooting downwards and engulfing the Orb in a roar of power and celestial fire.

Then as suddenly as it began, it ended and revealed the form of the sprite. It had split into two different beings, each going to a different team.

The sprite that went to the team with trolls kiijed to be some humanoid shaped being similar in creation to the doll soki had thrown in. However it had a metal head and mane, the head being a mix of human and lion like feature. One hand was held open and under a large floating book, while the other was normal but was ready to place many odd buttons that had formed on it's stomach.

The sprite that went to the team with the most humans had taken the form of a golden furred ferret. As it breathed, little rubber prongs similar to a stress squeeze toy poked from its back, and in it's eyes, its' pupils had been replaced with coins.

The ferret immediatly floated over to Thea, and began to nuzzle her softly where Pan would.

Master E cleared his throat, and seemed to stare down all the children

And with that, the game has begun. You will take these guides and enter the proper game, a universe of many worlds torn apart by a war started by your arrival. The Royalty of Black and the Monarchy of White stand ready to do all they can to defend their people, even if that means slaying you.

Oh, and one last thing.

Master E snapped his fingers, and a spark of energy shot out from his hand and smashed into each Forehead of player.

Only four may win this game, and only one team may be that four. Thea, Anura, Seth, and Anri shall work together to save their friends, family, and species from annihilation. And Volgan, Leonel, Harlowe, and Soki shall stand against them, seeking to save their own loved ones and people.

Master E then teleported back to the chair he entered, his posture showing his excitement.
VICTORY OR DEATH

The outcome depends on you, dear players. Now, any final questions before we begin the great game?

BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:09 pm

Anri couldn't quite help the look of disgust that was plastered plainly on their face. The furry abomination was suppose to help them? How? Not to mention the thing looked absolutely gaudy as all get-out. However, they didn't voice their opinion, but as they watched the amalgamate nuzzle the big-haired lady, they knew that this might cause an issue somewhere along the line.

"I have one," they piped up. "What if... What if someone was-" They cut themselves off, biting the side of their lip in thought. Did they want to ask that in front of these people? Were they bold enough?

No.

"Never mind."

They weren't.

"It was a stupid question. I'm ready when everyone else is."

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:16 pm

Seth was stunned, yet very intrigued on how the two sprites came out, this was... interesting to say the least. He then began to listen to Master E's final statements.

We can't all win together even if 4 of us across both teams are the only ones alive? Jeez, that's a bit unfair.. but what happens if... Seth thought to himself as he looked across the two teams, 3 allies and 4 potential enemies... he did not like the idea of having only half of us walk away from this, or hell even less than that. He listened to Anri as she tried to say something, but gave up on it. He was disappointed, but at least being content that she at least tried to be vocal on their question.

"Well, I have one in that case then. What happens if nobody dies before the kings and queens fall? Will we be forced to combat one another to decide the victor, or is it based on some kind of point system to decide a tie?" He asked Master E calmly, he wanted to at least know what kind of system he had in place that could settle any draws, or if they were even allowed, even if he didn't like the sound of this outcome. Honestly Seth couldn't see himself killing anybody unless they were some monster typical to a normal video game so he wanted to know if he should start mustering up that intent now, or if there was a plan b.

Last edited by benignTenacity on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:25 pm

She was confused, feeling the sprite nuzzle her. Pan? Pan became a part of this.. this thing? She was surprised, shocked but..almost okay? He was still here.. He wasn't gone.. She pet his head carefully, nuzzling him back. " Thought i lost yu.." It didn't make the Pain go away, but it sure did lessen.

She listened Closely to the others words, Master E..Only four may win this game, to save their friends, family, and species from annihilation...?? A game? This was some kind of sick twisted shit gong on here. She rubbed the tears off her cheek and patted Pan's cheek softly as she got up, " I agree. Wht bout any draw's.." She questioned, eyes glaring towards Master E.

She looked around at the few around. eyeing down who she knew and taking a wild guess for any other. She know knew who the enemies where and she couldn't let her guard down for them. not even if they where friendly. It was Life or death from now on.. wasn't it?
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Master E waved his handed dismissively

There can't be any winners if it's a draw

If such a thing were to occur, the rules still apply. Only One team of four.

He leaned forward, before finishing his answer

"The losers will be those who do not go through the final door at the end of the game. The dead will be lost to time and space, never to be reborn. And those left behind will be left alone in the void as the horror terrors creep into what was once the game's universe.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Unlike her companions, there was no moment of reasonable doubt in Anura's heart. The terms were clear and fair - this god wanted amusement in return for everything she's ever cared for? It would be a sin to refuse him that. She stepped forward, chin raised brazenly, and looked at the now opposing team with fiery conviction.

"If this must end with blood and guts, so be it. None of its going to be ours, mind you." Her polehammer appeared in her grip, and she glared right at Volgan, intent on finishing what she started. "My only question is," She began, turning to Master E, "When do we have to get started."

She didn't particularly want to kill anyone, not by a longshot, but the consequences of showing weakness here would mean the certain death of not just her clan, but every clan. Every child born to a loving mother, every proud father watching their industriousness bring security and plenty to their kin, they would all be but ash as the mountains crumble.

Or something overly dramatic like that - this omnipotent god thing seemed the type for that.

"I will rip victory from the heart of your stupid game, only because the cost is too great otherwise." She said dramtically, buying in to the mood. It was fun, or would be, she guessed, if they weren't talking about murder.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Master E shot up, his body gloawing black as his excitement grew. His hands opened towards the great sun, his voice filling with joy and energy. Massive tendrils of green fire began to extend from the sun, heading straight for the platform the group stood upon.

Well said Dear Anura. Already my hopes rise for you and your team.

He said, Miss Sol and Mister Mani disappearing then reappearing next to a different group. Miss Sol with Volgan's Group and Mister Mani with Anura's. The tendrils of flame grew closer it's green light grew stronger and bathed the platform in a veridian light.

Volgan glared towards Anura, standing straight and tall as his earlier joy fell away. His face became hard, and his eyes sharpened with a coldness one could only gather in the very harshest of lives. "Heh, of course it's like this. There's always someone standing in my way....I guess I should be glad it's someone with your spirit Anura, might make this at least tolerable." he said, a false smile on his face as he turned to stand with Miss Sol.

Harlowe sighed, and waved to Seth "Well Man, guess we won't nbe getting another chance to chill. Sucks honestly, would have been cool to see some of the movies from your world." He said lazily walking back over to the group "Let's try to hang out some time, hopefully we get a chance." the human said, sounding all over apathetic to the whole situation as he sat down next to Miss Sol.

Soki simply walked away from Thea, not exchanging a single word or paying her any mind as she joined the group.

Leonel lingered, but sighed a bit and began to walk over to the group, looking to Anri with a bit of disappointment. "...try not to let this be personal..." She said to Anri, though with how quiet she said it it was as if she had another target for her words. She joined her group, and they stood together as a team.

BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Thea watched her walk off, kinda aw struck.. how simply the girl turned a cold shoulder. But she her self didn't say a word, making her way over to be closer to her own team. Two could play this game.. But only one would come out alive she guessed.  

This felt so wrong tho.. something deep inside told her that. Maybe it was the fact that they were all being forced in to something, chained to this game, with no say in the matter. Kill or be killed... So what? They had to pretend this other team of beings was nothing? Just brush them off like that.. Like Soki. Sicking..  She rested a hand on PANSPRITE's head and looked at her team for a moment, then the other before looking to Mr.E " Yu tell me to kill to save my peps, but two of my peppl are right thre. Yu want me to kill my kind to save em? you must be cray." She gestures at the humans across from her. It clearly made no sense what so ever..
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next