Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Post-Session/End Game New World Topic Idea

4 posters

Go down

Post-Session/End Game New World Topic Idea Empty Post-Session/End Game New World Topic Idea

Post by politeFerryman Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:08 am

While most in-character threads are in an AU or take place during some variation of a Sburb/Sgrub session, how often have you considered how characters who have won their session will act once they have to begin shaping their new world? As they are meant to be the gods of a new world after breeding the Genesis Frog and creating the new universe at the end of the session, how will these characters of ours handle all the responsibility of being the deities of a fresh, inhabitable world?

What I'm thinking is: the session was possibly mixed (meaning Trolls, Kids, and Cherubs could be involved), each character is more than likely Godtier (this can be optional, so, if you would rather your character still being mortal in the new world, go for it), ships/quadrants can be pre-established to have occurred or still be occurring (meaning that, if you think having a bit of plot where two characters were together but now they are not and things are awkward in godhood, or that two characters are still kismesis in the new world, then have at it), etc. etc.

Anyone who is interested may speak up and contribute to this silly thread idea.
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 16853

Back to top Go down

Post-Session/End Game New World Topic Idea Empty Re: Post-Session/End Game New World Topic Idea

Post by Magus Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:18 am

This sounds interesting. I think I will join. I'm not sure if I will use character I already made or make a new one.
Magus
Magus
Greentyke

Boondollars : 14285

Back to top Go down

Post-Session/End Game New World Topic Idea Empty Re: Post-Session/End Game New World Topic Idea

Post by lan Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:14 pm

would we have to establish the entire sburb game backstory for reference? or are you just planning to keep it vague and focus on the post-session story?
lan
lan
Greentyke

Boondollars : 14357

Back to top Go down

Post by duelingThoughts Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:30 pm

It is not a silly idea at all! Me, BK, Timesrow, and Umbra made a plot thread very similar to this still ongoing I think. We call it Godstuck. It's private between us, but I encourage you to go for it! It's quite refreshing from the same old stories
duelingThoughts
duelingThoughts
Lodestar Youth

Virgo Posts : 399
Boondollars : 19333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down