Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

A Somewhat Peculiar Idea - New Troll Session

5 posters

Go down

A Somewhat Peculiar Idea - New Troll Session Empty A Somewhat Peculiar Idea - New Troll Session

Post by foreverJester Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Hello~ my beautiful friends I am foreverJester if you don't know me! So yeah I've been on here for going on a week now and I haven't truly gotten into a session yet and I'm wanting to do something extraordinary, something that I'll be proud of in the future.

As you know a lot of the RP's on here tend to work post-to-post-to-post and so on for a single pesterlog. The problem with that is that it takes a small eternity to get anywhere because it goes on and on. Now my offer is a bit strange so bear with me!

I propose a more involved session and writing style! A website called msparp(dot)com that I'm sure you're all aware of has a function that allows you to create pesterlogs, even allowing you to enter your own username and edit your own quirk (we could also use the actual Pesterchum client but this website allows for group chats). Instead of having a billion messages for a single pesterlog where you would have to scroll and scroll and scroll, we could always meet on this website and knock it all out.

Now what would this accomplish? Well, in all honesty this is less of an RP and more of a group fanfiction. I want posts to be literate, several paragraphs each and actually getting some detail in! I want to start from the beginning, from the moment we install Sgrub! We install it, we go through the steps and alchemize our weapons! In truth, I want this to be a whole new Homestuck.

The Session I am suggesting would be standard; no void or null or anything like that. I myself (assuming others are up for the task) will be the Seer of Space so we'll be needing a Time player. Because these posts are going to be substantially longer, I want to keep it down to only FOUR players! Because the posts are longer, it's hard for a reader to relate to the characters if there are too many. Due to the nature of the writing and the detail that I'm asking, I want people to join that are really ready for the long haul. But what are your thoughts? Comment below what you think, and any suggestions you might have!

Last edited by foreverJester on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
foreverJester
foreverJester
Fidgety Bopper

Capricorn Posts : 80
Boondollars : 19698

Back to top Go down

A Somewhat Peculiar Idea - New Troll Session Empty Re: A Somewhat Peculiar Idea - New Troll Session

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:21 pm

No suggestions... This is beautiful. I wish to join you.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20076
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

A Somewhat Peculiar Idea - New Troll Session Empty Re: A Somewhat Peculiar Idea - New Troll Session

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 pm

I'll join!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21399
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:53 pm

If Avid or Auriel have a Time character I'll volunteer Aquila.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 19903
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 pm

I have a time player. She's finished but I just have to upload her.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by foreverJester Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:03 pm

I don't think we have a Void character yet so I'd love to have you! I'm making the first post to give you guys and idea of what this will be like, so be looking out for that!
foreverJester
foreverJester
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey, would I be able to join with a character I'm making? Its a female troll, And it is going to be A Witch of Blood [ typing the application as I type this as well ], would that be alright? Once I get it in and [ hopefully ] approved? I mainly made this post as a slot holder, is that alright? I'll delete it if not.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20206
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by foreverJester Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:19 pm

I believe that would put you in as our last player but I'm not positive. I'll be home a bit later and I'll let you know :)
foreverJester
foreverJester
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:09 am

Have you created a group on the site? If not I was thinking it might be a good idea.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:17 am

Same here.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:20 am

Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down