Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Sidequest Shenanigans: Chained Memories [open to all]

Go down

Sidequest Shenanigans: Chained Memories [open to all] Empty Sidequest Shenanigans: Chained Memories [open to all]

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 7:08 am

*crrk-SMASH* Bits and pieces bone scattered as Alruna ax-kicks an underling's skull in. The underling resembled her prototyped Lark-lusus, only the body was GIGANTIC and made of bones. It had long bony arms and hands that took a swipe at her before the neck and shoulder structures began to fall apart. Alruna parried one of her Dual Claws and cleaved at the wrist with her other. The hand broke of with a huge *CRRLACK* and fell to the ground heavily with the rest of the underlings bones, before finally turning into a big pile of well-earned grist. Alruna landed right on top of the grist pile and smiled, "PHEW~ look at ALL~ that grist!" Alruna disarms her claws and searches for her Glassestop from her Memory Fetch Modus Glasses and...Petals? No... Glasses and...Crab Sticks? NO...Glasses and...Peach Pits!? FUCK THIS!!!" Alruna flips one Garnet Grist about half the size of her over, flipping in the air like a coin and landing with a soft *PING*. Her Lark-lusus descended from Gog-knows-where and chirped in response. Alruna turns to her, "I KNOW THAT LOOKED COMPLETELY~ STUPID!" Well it isn't...my fault if I didn't...want to go ALL~ the way back to my hive just to check out what I can alchemize with ALL~ this grist. Lark-Daddy chirped again "Oh don't get like that with me, FINE~ I begrudgingly...will take your advice and stop being some lazy-butt and go straight home like a GOOD~ lil Troll. Alruna kept a crouched posture and shoved her hands into her pockets, mumbling to herself. She quickly forgets her mood as she walked further and further away from her lusus and into her hive. Her respiteblock didn't have much to offer save for the basic needs of a troll; recupricoon at the far rightsided corner (placing it at the left side facing the door just invites death based on far eastern alternian folklore), A big-ass pot over smoldering embers indicated she had just finished concocting a grade-A love potion...or her lunch, a desk that holds her husktop, a pop-up blinked at the screen indicating a notification from either her friends or the game system, a small fridge where she keeps her ingredients and food and finally two large armories, one holding her books that she made and other trashy alternian love novels (no one must know...) and her potions. The other keeps her clothes. Alruna sets her butt onto her chair, getting comfy to see what's new on her husktop. "Well, i can't make anything NEW~ with the grist I got, at MOST~ I can make ANOTHER~ UPGRADE~ on my claws, but...I LIKE~ them just the way the are." Oh wait..." Alruna clicks on the the notification that was blinking on the screen for a while. It indicated that a new side quest has been unlocked. COOL~! wonder what this is ALL~ about. She clicked on the notification and the instructions are as read:

A bandit has stolen something very precious from you.

WHAT!?~

She looks around and checks every corner around her respiteblock. Alruna checked her Armories but found nothing missing. She slowly goes back to read the rest of the quest description.

A bandit has stolen something very precious from you. The quest will begin once you accept this quest. The bandit will be hiding in different locations of your land, if you fail to catch him three times, you will lose that thing forever. You may share this quest with others for help. ACCEPT?/DECLINE?

Alruna pondered for a moment. Things havent been all that fun lately. It was mostly all about grinding for grist to toughen her up for the main quest. Eh, what harm can a game of hide and seek bring. Alruna clicks ACCEPT. The wind begins to pick up and blows cherry blossom petals inside her hive and respiteblock. Alruna shielded her eyes as the wind literally blew her out of a window and out her hive. When everything settled down, she opened her eyes and beheld a shadow. By the looks of it, it was holding something in his right fist. It held out it's fist, and a faint smirk formed. "What the hell...is up with this guy?" The shadow then disappears, and silence was left. Alruna got up and brushed the cherry blossoms off her clothes, she tried getting inside, but her hive was locked somehow. She struggled to get it open before finally giving up. Alruna decided to try once more to get her Glassestop from her Memory Fetch Modus: Sigh...Glasses...GLASSES!?" Her glassestop popped up snug on her face. Oh NOW~ i remember... Alruna checks out the description again, unfotunately, she didn't notice the scroll bar at the side.

Your hive will be unavailable to you during this quest, however the land will provide for you.

"Weeell...that sucks...I guess I might need some help after ALL~" Alruna checks the "Share quest" button on the notification and sends an invite to all fellow players willing to lend her a hand.

Last edited by Psyjinxie on Thu May 23, 2013 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to let people know that this thread is open for all :))

Back to top Go down