Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door - Page 3 Empty Re: no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:00 pm

You just shake your head as you approach the small engineer. Then you place you other hand onto the engineer and wrap your chain around his arm stealthily then you walk away and use the chain to pull him onto the ground.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18654

Back to top Go down

no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door - Page 3 Empty Re: no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:01 pm

"What're you- Uagh!" He was pulled to the ground, slamming his jaw on the floor. He groaned in pain, wanting to clutch his jaw but both too tired and restrained to do so. "P-please don't hurt me." He mumbled, shaking tremendously.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17714

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:04 pm

" now tell us who you are. Joan promises that she will not hurt you." you stare at the smaller person on the ground while still holding the razor and chain.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:06 pm

"M-My name is Luke Wright. . . U-um, I'm the engineer here." He mumbled, quietly. This wasn't fun for him, he felt very scared and tears welled up in his eyes. "I haven't done anything wrong, I promise!" His lip trembled.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:13 pm

" Joan knows you have done nothing wrong." you loosen the grip on the chain and help the little engineer up.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:16 pm

He slowly stood up, and wondered if he should try and make a run for it. Well, it probably wouldn't work because the chain was still round him. Maybe he should wait it out. And for goodness sake, stop whining first. He stayed silent as he stood up, and his eyes glanced around nervously.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:24 pm

slow down posting damn it! you think anyone can keep up lel))
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21676
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:32 pm

(The posting wants to be sanic fast))
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:19 am

coco:

As the engineer was standing up, still with chains around him, the echo of a closing door slams the hallway.

I would rater see you setting him free, right now would be a nice time, dont you think?

A man stands from the other side of the room, pointing what looks like a gun at Joan from a safe distance.
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18066

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:22 am

You release your hand from the chain and it unwraps from Luke. Still palming the razor blade you look at the man who is now pointing a gun at you. "Joan wants to know who you are. you start thinking of a way to get to him before he fires a bullet but there is no way you could do it fast enough.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:44 pm

i would like to do the questions here ma'am, the first one would be, behind what door did you hidde my tresure capitan. You know, you cant hidde it from me for ever. Some day im going to find it, why wont you let me get it sooner? Is it to much to ask ma'am?
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:02 pm

The engineer was shaking furiously, closing his eyes with his hat covering them. He knew there was a gun, and the serious talking was making him very scared. He wanted to do his work, not be caught up in this.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Now or never. You decide to not try and take him out. Not yet first you need to distract him. " Joan saw no treasure what so ever. Now you can look through this door and try to find it, or maybe it's been behind you this whole time." hopefully this guy is stupid enough to fall for that.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:35 pm

behind me you say ma'am? i have already been there. I have explored the worlds you have been in, and besides, i dont have to check all the doors. Only the ones in where you have been before.

The guy reveals that he has a missing eye, and has a glass eye instead.

And dont worry, i have no intentions of taking an eye for an eye. But maybe, a friend could be more.....entretaining. You know that this corridors can be quite lonely sometimes, a little company never hurt anybody..... isnt it right ma'am?

He says as he pointing at his missing eye as he starts pointing his gun at Ruth.
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:30 pm

You rush him and tackle him holding the razor up to his neck. " Joan is not going to let you take Ruth." then you kick his gun away from him and keep the razor up against his neck.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:49 pm

as you get close enough to put the knife on his troath, you see him laughing with out control.

Swift as a fox, just like always mom..i mean ma'am

As you turn your head, you see that the thing he was holding, was in fact, not a gun. But rather, just a simple screwdriver that he was holding backwards.

So...now what. Are you just going to slice my troath. In front of them? mhn? what would they think about ye?

He says laughing off what just happend
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:45 pm

You laugh and smile pulling the blade away from his throat. " Joan likes you. She likes you a lot. You are very clever ." you put the knife away and laugh some more then you get off of him. Straightening your bow tie you stand up and hold your hand out to him.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:27 pm

You hand your hand and get up laughing along side Joan.

Yea...first impressions are the most important ones, i think i managed to make a good one, dont you think ma'am?

After you two stop laughing, the guy knells down and gets the screwdriver back into his hand.

But.....well..this maybe akward for you. But you still own me an eye. i cant get a new one so easily you know. Even though you havent done it....yet. But you will, and you need to pay me back somehow
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:36 pm

" well we will address that when it happens, but for now Joan would like to know your name. As well yes your first impression was quite nice." you begin to think of ways to possibly pay this guy back, but you have no idea how you should.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:26 am

This doors lead the way throw time and space. This is the first time you see me, but for me, we have met lots of time. I know its the first time because you still havent gotten that tatoo in your arm.

The guy starts laughing at himself again.

ooohhh...man, you should have seen how drunk were you that night. I cant wait to see you doing it again.....and the name will be Criss for you, at least for now, until you find out that old nickname of mine. You never stoped bottering me after you found out that one ha ha
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:36 am

" well Joan will start keeping records of every time meet Criss. Hopefully the tatoo is decent." you pull out a small notebook and begin write down your first meeting with Criss. You can't help but feel like you two become very close in the future. Then you move closer to him and whisper " Joan wants to know if she has revealed her real name to you yet?"
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:32 am

SHHHhhh....spoilers.

Criss says with a grin on his face.

Some things cant be said, or then may not happen. But either way, you dont have to worry, I'll have my "eye" on you at all times.
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:46 am

The exchange was, in fact, very strange indeed. They had gone from being suspicious of each other to becoming friends. And can that guy see into the future? Did he come from the future? He knew it was possible, but, did this guy know about him? However he was simply too shy to ask, and kept his head down; standing awkwardly near Ruth whilst Criss and 'Joan' had a conversation.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:24 am

HEY BUTTCHECKS, ARE YOU OKEY?

Criss screams looking at the engineer from the other side of the room waving his hand

I hope that didnt scared you to much
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:29 am

He jumped in surprise, snapping to attention. "Y-yes, sir! I'm okay!"" He made a clumsy looking salute, his palms sweaty.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next