Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door - Page 4 Empty Re: no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:11 pm

You stand there next to Criss wondering how and when you two meet for the first time from his perspective. Its going to be in the future at least. Finally something good to look forward to. " At ease Luke, no need to salute to him. Also Joan is sorry about bringing you to the ground earlier. Since you didn't seem that dangerous." you scratch the back of your head and smile.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18619

Back to top Go down

no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door - Page 4 Empty Re: no planing everything allowed, come in and dont close the door

Post by hereticalTophat Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:54 pm

"Oh, uh, okay." He mumbled, glancing at the floor.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17679

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Criss gets closer and puts his arm around the mumbling shyguy. Puting his screwdriver across his troath Criss asks.

So, what brings you here? you dont seem like the adventurer kind. Or do you have a thing for little girls? you little pedo.
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18031

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:57 am

"W-what?! No! T-that's not it at all! I-I don't even know if I used to like girls because all I can remember is my name!" He sulked, his face a little flushed.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:38 pm

" Joan thinks that you are getting cuter by the minute Luke." you walk over to the opposite side of the engineer and put your arm around the shy guy as well. After you do that you move over to the time and space door and get out your ice pick and draw a cog on the door. " Now we all know what door leads through time." you put the puck back and walk back over to the group.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by friendlyJoker Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:13 am

As both are currently half hugging the guy Criss sudently asks

so, what should we do with buttchecks here? He seems to like you for someone who doesnt know if he likes girls. Is either that, or his rocket is really happy to see me.
friendlyJoker
friendlyJoker
Garrulous Inkguzzler

Boondollars : 18031

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:45 am

"CAN I PLEASE STOP BEING THE CENTRE OF ATTENTION?!" He shouted, moving away from everyone. "My only job here is to. . . Do maintenance, I don't think I'm very crucial to anything. And I'm not cute." He sighed, regaining his composure.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:11 pm

You lean in to Criss and whisper " Joan thinks he looks even cuter when trying to argue against it." you lean out and grab your chain then wrap it back around your arm.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:24 pm

He shook his head, mumbling things under his breath. Couldn't he of just had a normal day without all these strange emotions he was feeling? Was it too much to ask for? Because if it was he was going to use to complain to life's manager.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:39 pm

((Bump?))
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuffcookie Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:27 pm

At that moment a door slams open and out comes a very strange frantic troll girl shoving the door shut as fast as possible and leaning up against it. Her breath is rapid like she was being chased."Howlbeasts!... Girl! *pant*" When she started to regain her senses she notices she is infact not in anywhere she could have possibly imagined. "Where am I?? Where is She!" Seeing those other people over there she started to freak out even more, half trembling she quickly looks down at the floor trying to make sense of all this.
Tuffcookie
Tuffcookie
Greentyke

Pisces Posts : 11
Boondollars : 16184

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:49 pm

You look over at the troll girl and walk over calmly. With your ice pick still behind your back just incase. "[color:055a=ad5449] hello there humanoid, She is Joan. You aren't from around here, correct?"

Last edited by timesrowKilling on Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuffcookie Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:10 pm

She looks up calmly at the person walking towards her. "Oh uh... Hello" She looks around some more. "From here? Where is here? Last time I checked I was in a forest..." Utterly confused she asks "Who are you?" She then face palmed after realising she left her weapon back by the riverbank.

Last edited by Tuffcookie on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tuffcookie
Tuffcookie
Greentyke

Pisces Posts : 11
Boondollars : 16184

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:21 pm

"Uh... We could ask you the same question." He really wasn't cut out to be a detective, because he did not look very intimidating. Neither did he look the part.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4