Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

+4
proffesionalHunter
cocoaSmiles
timesrowKilling
NightmareKeeper
8 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED) - Page 14 Empty Re: Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Duke finishes his food and heads out, going to try to meet the neighborhood kids since he missed them at the party last night. He hears a bit of a commotion going on and heads toward it.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17849

Back to top Go down

Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED) - Page 14 Empty Re: Fanstuck Neighborhood (CLOSED)

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:36 pm

You're a bit late to the punch. Grey was already down the street, turning the corner, and out of sight. He really didn't want to get caught. Looking around, he quickly trespassed onto someone else's property, scrambled up a tree, and tried to hide in the foliage.

He stood out like a sore thumb. He wasn't aware of how long he was going to be chased, so he simply waited, losing track of time. To make matters worse, he fell asleep, rendering his senses completely useless.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19145

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:52 am

"I LIKE GEMS. I ALSO LIKE THE COLOUR RED." "now were getting somewhere so what should we name you something to do with gems and or red" She thought for a few moments. "RED GEM?" "no that sounds stupid as fuck id say ruby but that doesnt suit you" They both sat in thought. Well, Lynn sat in thought, the robot head kind of was put in her hands whilst the back of it's head tied to her belt. "screw it how about opal thats a gem but thats almost multicoloured though" "I DO NOT MIND MY NAME BEING OPAL. BUT CAN I STILL LIKE THE COLOUR RED?" "dude of course" "YAY. ALL HAIL THE CREATOR."
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17719

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Ryan sighed slightly with a small smile as she looked to Klaus, wondering if he was doing well and holding it together fine. "So..that thing..that was it?" She asked
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21681
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:46 pm

bump?)
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21681
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:26 pm

(im just waiting for someone to post something :P)
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 18019

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Dukes keeps walking toward the commotion he heard until he sees a group of kids. He doesn't know any of them since he didn't make it to the party last night, but he greets them anyway.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17849

Back to top Go down

Post by NightmareKeeper Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:30 am

Klaus sighs, looks at the new one that just arrived and then at ryan, still holding will so he could calm down... thinking about how to explain them about the creature, or, as he calls it, Slippery Tongue.

Well... it's a beast that usually wanders around at... night, and kills people and stuff... I Dont Really Know Much About It

he lies, tsk, will they believe you now?, even though you know so many things... it has already killed so many people, you don't want them to move away again, or be killed... heh, once a liar always a liar, isn't that right, klaus?.

You've been so alone here, that you don't even care, selfishness is stronger than anything this time. you want them here to make you company... even if they live fearing that beast, if they're careful no one will be harmed, right?...............
NightmareKeeper
NightmareKeeper
Nipper Cadet

Gemini Posts : 181
Boondollars : 17522

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ishadelusethadroiter

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:14 am

You eventually stop crying and stop your panic attack. While Ryan and Klaus are holding onto you. You manage to smile and nuzzle your head against klaus a little. Still having a worried look in your eyes.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14