Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:49 am

Mat sees how his planet is mostly gone except for his general area

"Hey uh mat we are in the medium. You are on the planet of Nature and Frogs"

"Frogs...why frogs"

"You are the Knight of Space. You must breed forgs and stoke the forge"

".....Quite the game"

"Yes uh indeed....I suggest you do some grinding with some imps around the house"

Mat decides to pester the others to inform them
*Mat creates a pester room so all his chums can join and talk in groups*
[PH]: Yo guys I entered the Medium and all this crazy shit happened, now I'm off to fight imps and shit. And I'm like the knight of space or some shit.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 18074

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:54 am

PH:yo guys I entered the medium and all this crazy shit happened, now I'm off to fight imps and shit.And I'm like the knight of space or some shit.

NC: Good thing you are "safe" Mat
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18714

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:55 am

timesrowKilling wrote:PH:yo guys I entered the medium and all this crazy shit happened, now I'm off to fight imps and shit.And I'm like the knight of space or some shit.

NC: Good thing you are "safe" Mat

[PH]: Damn right I'm safe. I'm gonna start grinding now with this heavy ass sword. Maybe I can improve it somehow....
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:57 am

This is an appropriate time for you to dose off and find out more about the purple room.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:01 am

With thhe help of Mariosprite mat is able to kill many imps and now has mad hopz. He has serveral type of grists and is slowly rising the echeladder.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:26 am

You wake up once more inside of the purple room. This time you decide to fly out of the window. When you do you see a large purple city with little black chess men walking around. You decide to fly around a little more and figure out that you are just on a moon connected to a larger planet.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:29 am

Mariosprite:I think I know of a way to improve-a-your sword

Mat takes an antique feather pen from his dead grandpas study.

proffessionalHunter entered chat room

[PH]: Yo NC when you can can you deploy a punch designix we have enough grist I think
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:58 am

While you are exploring the purple city you find a castle. When you enter the castle you are greeted by a black chess woman. Whom you can only think she is the queen and she is wearing a mario hat with dragon wings and cat ears and horns. She quickly dismisses you. Next thing you notice is that you are back in your room. It seems Mat has tried to contact you.

[PH]: Yo NC when you can can you deploy a punch designix we have enough grist I think

NC: Alright i got IT *i deploy the punch designix next to the totem lathe*
NC:There is an army of imps following you and some "other" giant things.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:59 am

Mat sees his friend has pestered him.

[PH]: Yeah take the shapey thing to the alchemiter. It should give you an object. You must use that to get to the medium. HURRY!
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:07 pm

Mat sees the warning NC has gave him.

"Hurry Mat get to the designix"

Mat punches the feather and his sword. He then takes them to the totem lathe. Mat overlaps the card and puts them in. He them puts a spare totem lathe. He sees some imps with Mario hats approaching. "NO GET OUT AND WAIT" The imps go outside.

Mat goes to the alchemiter and puts in the totem lathe.

-Mat created FeatherweightCloudBlade-

Mat swings the huge sword VERY easily. "It's as light as a feather"
"You must-a- go and kill those things.

proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:16 pm

Mat goes outside to find a horde of monsters. He rushes them swinging his light sword very easily killing imps.

-Mat looks up to see a huge ogre- "Oh...my"

"Mariosprite: Don't-a-worry your are a faster.

The ogre grabs a nearby tree and attacks. Mat just barely dodges.

"Haha gotta be quicker tha-" *SMACK*

Mat gets knocked away form a hit by a tree. His health vial is low. "Ugh"
The ogre swings down with his tree. Mat dodges back just in time. *Ding* "Idea time Time to kill you Shade of the Colossus style." Mat runs up the tree that the Ogre drove into the ground and jumped up stabbing downwards at his eyes. With the ogre blinded Mat easily takes him down.

Mat falls down. "Soo....much...grists"
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:30 pm

Once again you stare dumbfounded with how easily your friend could swing the blade now. Well he has created a useful weapon. now you start building his house up because it seems like the only logical thing to do.

NC:Alright i got IT *i deploy the punch designix next to the totem lathe*
NC:There is an army of imps following you and some "other" giant things.
NC:THERE is this weird circle portal thing
NC: ill "Build"onto your house to reach it
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:14 pm

PH: Ok sounds good. By the way you might wanna get a server player. My sprite told me in order to have a successful session we need a hero of time or something. See you later!

Mat sees his friend building up. "I wonder what AG is up to." Mat sees he has got the shapey thing. Aww man he has to hurry!"

Mariosprite: Ok so as a Space player you must stoke the forge and throw the genesis frog inside when he's a tadpole. Atleast I htink that's what you do. I could be completely wrong.

Mat: Hmm uhh ok can I grind a bit more though?
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:58 pm

After building your friends house more you pester mat once more.

nostalgicallyChallenged began pestering professionalHunter

NC: Hey DUDE
NC: It seems that "you" are busy
NC:WELL i need more build grist if you want to get to that portal
NC: And i've been wondering where AG "Is"
NC:well it SEEMS that you are busy so i bid you adieu
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:07 pm

PH: Umm ok, but I also need grist. I still want to make some cool stuff and see what I can make. I'll grind some more to get some more grists.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:06 pm

Duke, respond to your chum.

AG: sorry dude, i'm back
AG: I've got the thing, heading to the alchemiter now

Duke goes to the alchemiter and after going through the process described to him it pops out a green d20. His sprite decided to chime in with some advice.

Akisprite: "Meow you just need to roll a nat 20 to join the medium! Hurry duke, there isn't much time left."

Duke rolls the die. Sweet, critical hit! he would roll to confirm, but the die vanishes and he suddenly realizes his house has been transported somewhere else.

He looks outside. As far as the eye can see there are giant polyhedral dice everywhere. The grass seems to be red and the sky is blue, but has 2 suns. This is definitely not earth.

AG: Okay, this place is weird
AG: but kinda cool
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17904

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:33 pm

You look out your window and see that hell is raining from the sky. you curse under your breath. You immediately realize that you need to enter the medium as fast as your can.

nostalgicallyChallenged began pestering ardantGamer

NC:Hey DUKE i need you to be my server player
NC: please respond "soon"
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Mat has plenty of grists now. He used his laptop and his grandpas watch to make a lapwatch.

He has combined a suit of his grandpas with some metalic material in his grandpas workshop to make some light armour.

He also combined his hoodie with his favorite game Hunter's Creed to get Assassin Robes.

Mat doesn't have much grists left, but he's sure he can get some more soon.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:39 pm

you check back in on Mat and see that he has wasted almost all of the grist he had. When you see that there is almost no grist left you facepalm. Oh well he can get more you say to yourself as you use the remaining grist to build up his house.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Mat kills some more imps around the house and one or two ogres. Soon he has recovered the grists he has used to look badass.

Mat is unsure as to what to do next. "Do I do the frog breeding ... can I do the frog breeding...I am the hero of space...hmmm"
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:07 pm

I finish building up to the portal. Hopefully Mat will be able to enter his land now. After finishing the house you put your laptop down and walk around the house once more with the laptop in tow.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:27 pm

Mat noticed the now finished house. He slowly ascends. He then remembers AG.

PH: Yo I see your in the medium now. I'll start building you up once you get some grists!
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:32 pm

AG: okay PH, I'll get to work on that as soon as I get NC in

Duke downloads the other part of the game to become Will's server player so he can get in the game and escape certain doom.

AG: Okay NC, I can see you now
AG: I'll put everything down as close as I can
AG: try to hurry
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17904

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:19 pm

You see the machines being laid down and so you start by opening up the cruxitruder. Then grabbing the cruxite and running over to the totem lathe. while you were running one of your mother's useless clocks falls into the kernelsprite making it take the shape of a cuckoo clock.

NC:WELL shit Duke that was my mom's favorite clock
NC: ill start killing some imps so you can place the punched card

After that you place the cruxite in the totem lathe and kill a few imp with your scythe swiftly and skillfully.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by proffesionalHunter Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Before Mat leaves he makes some shoe by combining is sneakers with his sanic plush making

SanicSpeed Sneakers. He can now move faster as long as he wears the shoes.

Mat notices as he goes up his house there are many strong monsters around. He's just barely able to defeat them. He earns some grists along the way and rises up the echeladder.
proffesionalHunter
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next