by tlo Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:17 pm

» Simple Sgrub Session (Open)
by hereticalTophat Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Share | 

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 6759

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:01 pm

in the middle of your imp slaughter you run out of imps to slice in half. So you sit and wait for duke to deploy the punched card.

NC:Hey MAT do you need any help
NC:Wow those are some "interesting" sneakers
NC: Oh and I have also been slaughtering imps. its been fun to say the least

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
"Be Polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet" James Mattis
My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

Scorpio Posts : 476
Boondollars : 6119

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:15 pm

PH: Sup I mean they're pretty cool. They get me a "step" closer to winning this game. They are a "step" up from my normal shoes. They put me in the right direction. Step pun

PH: But yeah I'm doin fine just working my way up. So many monsters

Hey. How are you? If your havin a bad day then just don't have a bad day. Tell yourself your having a good day. Then soon you will believe it. And anythings possible if you believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:20 pm

NC:Yeah I SEE them
NC:Im going to "drop" a safe on one Mat *picks up a safe from mat's house and drops it ontop of an ogre*
NC:That was FUN

"Be Polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet" James Mattis
My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:26 pm

PH: Thanks. What's up with the quotes though. Everyone of your posts have a word surrounded by "quotes". You trying to do some secret shit that eventually is gonna make sense but for now it's some random bullshit for everyone else. Anyways I'm gonna go fight some more stuff.

Hey. How are you? If your havin a bad day then just don't have a bad day. Tell yourself your having a good day. Then soon you will believe it. And anythings possible if you believe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 pm

NC:Talk to you "later"
NC: and its just SOMETHING i do :P

You close the laptop and see more imps surrounding you. Immediately after you spot them you equip your scythe once more and continue the imp slaughter.

My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Mat starts the trot up again killing many monsters on his way. As he looks up he can see A SBURB logo in the sky. "Almost there..."

Mariosprite: I could carry you up there

Mat: Nononononono I want the experience

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:41 pm

After the second slaughter of imps you pick the computer back up and notice that one of the imps took your deck of cards. So you do what any sane person would do and kill that imp then add cardkind to your strife folder. Immediately after that rather bloody death for the imp you sit back down and pester Duke.

nostalgicallyChallengedbegan pestering ardantGamer

NC:Hey Duke
NC:There are meteors APPROACHING
NC: Please "help"

My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 5949

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:46 pm

AG: I've got the card
AG: I'll just set it right here on the floor next to everything else
AG: I'm going to start climbing now
AG: and earning Grist

With what grist you have you decide to make a more portable communication device. You combine your computer with one of your wristbands, making a +1 bracer of communication. It pops up a virtual screen and keyboard when activated, and gives you a +1 to charisma based rolls. Because you said so. Your d20 is pretty cool already, but you wonder if there is a way you could upgrade all of the weapons it summons at the same time. You combine your d20 with your copy of The Frugal Forge: 101 Magic Weapons and hope for the best.

OC's
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Mat is in a really intense battle. About 50 or so imps and 3 ogres. The imps are no problem now. The ogres however gang up on mat.One ogre attempted to attack Mat with blade. Mat quickly ran up another ogres causing one ogre to slice the other. "Hahaha friendly fire is on I guess :P"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:02 pm

After the card was deployed you slide it into the totem lathe and change the cruxite dowel. After the cruxite dowel was finished changing the cuckooclocksprite began to chirp. To shut it up you throw your extra copy of megaman into the sprite. It changes immediately into cuckoomansprite. Before you can admire how wonderful everything is you run over to the alchemiter and place the cruxite on top.

"I AM Cuckoo man!"

"Yeah I KNOW you are"

"To enter the medium great bard of light you must deal out a hand to me and hopefully you have the greater value cards."

you do as the weird sprite says and then next thing you notice is that the green cards disappear from your hands and now you are in the medium.

"WELCOME to the land of night and emeralds!"

"Great! I MADE IT!"

Upon further inspection you realize that you still need to build up to reach the portal. So to pass the time you begin to alchemize some items. First you combine your shirt with your deck of cards creating the card player's shirt. Next you combine your copy of legend of zelda link to the past with your scythe creating the hero's scythe. Finally you combine your scythe with your deck of cards creating the seven of Scythes.

My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:15 pm

NC: Hey Mat and Duke I just WANTED to let you know that I made it into the medium

My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:18 pm

Once Will makes it into the medium you start work on building up his house, pausing here and there to fight some imps. The new weapons in your d20 seem to work really well, each with their own unique effects. You are so glad you added that book.

AG: Hey NC I'm working on your house
AG: Sorry its taking a while
AG: I'm climbing my house at the same time, and I keep having to stop to fight stuff
AG: Have your fun with the alchemiter for now
AG: I'll get back to you later

OC's
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:25 pm

NC: Alright "talk" to you later duke

After you finished talking with Duke you combine your laptop with your deck of cards creating a portable card top. This should make it much easier for you to communicate while on the go now. That's when ogres started to appear. You size up your extremely large enemy and it grabs your cherry tree and attacks at you with it. You move out of the tree's path and run towards the ogre throwing cards at it that stick in. Next thing you realize is that you throw your seven of scythes and the card transforms into a scythe mid flight killing the ogre.

My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:26 pm

With his enemies defeated Mat enters the portal

Mariosprite: HERE WE GOOOOO

-When Mat comes out of the portal he sees a bunch of nature around him, a volcano,and various other things. Mat sees some Gold colored Iguanas in the distance in their own little town/village.
Also in the distance Mat sees some strong enemies-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:03 am

Keeping an eye on Will, you keep climbing your house and fighting what you come across. It looks like Will's sprite is a bit chatty, you wonder why your isn't.

"Hey, Akisprite. Are you supposed to be helping me with something? It looks like Will's sprite is giving him advice, you got anything for me?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing."

"...thanks..."

OC's
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:04 am

Cuckoomansprite: Will you must begin climbing upwards

"Yeah I know I do."

"So start. I will accompany you and fight some of the enemies."

While you are walking up your house cuckoomansprite tries to keep a conversation going. Yet that doesn't really work out too well. That's when the next ogre decided to attack you.

When the ogre strikes down you grab onto his arm and begin to climb up singing attack on Titan

My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Mat explores his new surroundings killing some monsters along the way.

Mariosprite: Since you are the space player you need breed frogs and do the forge and stuff that's super long and boring.

Mat: Oh man can't wait

Mat begins doing the exact directions mariosprite tells him "This is gonna take a long time, atleast until they both enter their first portal

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:02 pm

You finally get to the top of your crazy tall house and see what you can only assume is a portal. With a sigh of relief you jump through. You are transported to another part of your world, right next to a giant stone d8. You see some red chameleons wandering around. You decide to talk to one, it mutters something about an Heir and goes about its day.

OC's
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:48 pm

After you slay the ogre by slicing its head off you continue to climb up your house. When you reach the top you realize that there is more for duke to build up. So you kill some imps and ogres to pass the time.After the slaughter of imps and ogres you decide to start alchemizing more things.

nostalgicallyChallenged began pestering ardantGamer

NC:Hey duke YOU need to finish building me up
NC: "Also" do you have anything epic i can combine with my deck of cards?

My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:34 pm

AG: I don't know
AG: I've got a lot of minis and books
AG: and dice
AG: I'll finish up your house though
AG: I made it through my portal

OC's
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:06 pm

NC: GOOD to see that you are ok
NC:and I am fine with "whatever" you can give me to use
NC: also what does your land look like?

You turn around to see an army of imps and ogres approaching you. So you decide to take the hero's scythe for a test run.

My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:33 pm

AG: It's weird
AG: a bunch of giant stone dice
AG: and the grass is red
AG: I'm also pretty sure it has 2 suns
AG: the sky is normal though

OC's
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:49 pm

NC: lucky you have a SUN
NC: all I can see so far is just a MOON
NC: hopefully "something" epic is my land

My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
proffesionalHunter
Britches Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:10 am

*Mat continues lengthy process*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:06 pm

nostalgicallyChallenged began pestering professionalHunter

NC: Hey Mat what DOES your land look like?
NC: and I was "wondering" if things change when you actually enter the land.

My characters!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)   

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Sburb or Sgrub depending on your race (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: