Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Paul Glacier

2 posters

Go down

Paul Glacier Empty Paul Glacier

Post by CeruleanHeratic Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Full Name : Paul Glacier
Nickname(s): Blue, Frost, CH
Height & Weight: 5' 4", 150 lbs.
Birthdate: May 13th
Physical appearance: Paul is a very slender young man, though he is actually quite strong, as he has some toned muscle on his bones. He has hair of a Midnight Black shade, and big eyes, one Black, one Cerulean, that peirce you like an arrow. He has rather soft facial fetures that could be compared to a childs, yet some how, he manages to look quite intimidating. He has a bit of a slouched back, which he might forget to straighten, as it drifts from his mind rather easily. He is also rather pale, due to the fact that he stays inside during the day, unless it's a bigger peice that requires a wall and not a canvas. Paul, for some reason, has dark circles under his eyes, even if he sleeps alot.

Paul is usually seen wearing a crisp Dark Blue hoodie bearing the Operator symbol, along with some Black jeans, and some Blue chucks, of which the White portions are Black. He can be seen with a gas mask that is commonly worn by graffiti artists, as he needs it to safely perform one of his favorite hobbies, so his clothes can have a few brightly colored stains on them.

Personality: Paul is a very polite youngman, which is necessary, as he comes from an upper-class family. But despite this, he lives as a street rat, using old clotes from thrift stores, eating cheap food, and living in a slightly aged apartment. He is a person who belives in fair treatment, and that no one is above anyone else.
Paul is a calm boy who usually at ease unless somthing dreadful plauges his mind. He is rarely bothered by things, but deals with the things that do and tends to deal with them quickly. He has been known to exert qualities of fairness and loyalty, but has shown to have very dark behaviors, often thinking of who he'd like to kill if he ever went insane. He'd consider himself either a follower or leader, depending on who he is leading/following, and if such, he'd be a very selfless follower or leader, being willing to give up as much as his soul for his freinds. He goes to great lengths to hide his emotions, going as far as going to another establishment to avoid blushing furiously at the sight of a Matesprite, usually sweating and shaking occasionaly while in the range of such love intrest. He also follows a code similar to the Code of Bushido, which is his drive to help those in need.

Handle: Cerulean Heratic

Typing Quirk/Color: Paul uses perfect grammar and punctuation, using the most polite language possible, though he gets smart assy if dealing with a Troll, only giving them one chance before using said attitude. He also capitalizes the names of colors.

Eye color: Paul inherited his Cerulean left eye and oily Black right eye from his mother, Ruby. He has Heterochromia, which is a rare genetic disease that affects eye color.

Symbol: He represents him self using the Operator symbol, which is associated with beings such as Slenderman or the Rake, both of which are known for being in numerous Creepy Pastas.

Guardian: His current guardian is his older sister, Jade Glacier, of which he looks up to as a mentor. She is where Paul's interest in Creepy pasta, art, and Death have emerged from, Death coming from the fact Jade is an assassin, and art coming from his mother before she died.

Strengths: Very fast and agile, extremely accurate, silent, intelligent.

Weaknesses: Stubborn, can't communicate properly, sleeps at in-oppertune times

Fears/Insecurities: Zombies, Smile Dog, being unable to help, not being strong enough to protect his freinds, family, and love intrest.

Likes: Creepy Pasta, noodles, weapons of all kinds, art, parkour, culture, and History.

Dislikes: Zombies, heat, noise, ignorance and abuse.

Driving force: To kill all who deserve it and help those in need.

Hobbies: Spray painting beautiful murals for the public, Climbing, shooting his bow, eating noodles and other protein-rich foods, sleeping, and drawing.

God Tier Title: Maid of Void

Land: Land of Frost and Nature

Derse or Prospit: Derse

Weapon: Paul, striving to be an assassin, uses a wide variety of weapons, of which consists of: Bows, swords, daggers, and rifles, as well as his bare hands.

Describe your character in three words: Silent, Artistic, and Deadly.

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A comfortable bed and a few rifles.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: He'd change the fact that he is Mute, as well as changing his sleeping habit.

Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Fries, noodle cups, beef, bacon, rice, soda, water, beef tounge tacos, Horchata, and wheat snacks.

Other: Paul is mute, as mentioned earlier, and as such, can only communicate via paper and pencil, or PesterChum. If he could talk, he'd have a strong English accent, as he hails from Wales, England. Paul also smokes, but can still run and move remarkably fast and long.

Last edited by CeruleanHeratic on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26554
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Paul Glacier Empty Re: Paul Glacier

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Approved. He's so cute!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21589
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Really? I thought he'd need some work, as this is my first Fan Kid.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26554
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 am

Nope. He's beautiful hehehehe
Thales Nestis