Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Whats that? [OPEN]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Whats that? [OPEN] Empty Whats that? [OPEN]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:42 pm

There lays at the bottom of the ocean waters somewhere within the dream bubble is an old wooden shipwreck that is by for some odd reason has no water within the stern ship itself. Formidable monsters rome the ocean waters if someone dares to venture forth out of the robust shipwreck to be attacked by giant sharks or giant octopuses that swim only within the dream filled watered bubble if they dared so dumbfoundedly. Inside the ship itself has many rooms that are or have not been explored as of yet, but most of which are sealed to either be easily broken into or not. Despite that "the not so water filled ship" has endless supply of oxygen- who am I kidding. You don't need to breathe within a dream bubble. Nor do you need to sleep... But lets not get to existed as of yet.

In a sealed lower deck room of the rather large ship of the wooden hall is a sleeping girl that has golden blonded hair getting slightly wet from the dampen floorboards, as her blue santa hat lays on the side of her face. She looks as if sleeping, but that wont be case any longer. Water droplets echos around the creaking ship floorboards from every corner of the boat. But just above her on an over hanging wooden beam is a droplet getting ready to form. It only took about three seconds to form and quickly drop upon the girls face. The girl that quickly awoke from a splash of an tiny speckle quickly starts to look around in the dark wooden room as she looked slightly panicked by what woke her. This girl does have a name however and its Jill.

Jill gets up from the floorboards to hold her hat by her side, peering at the door. In the corner of the room appears to be a wooden crate of some sorts as snoring sounds can be heard. Jill brings her hat in front of herself in thought, squeezing it as she keeps her eyes glued upon the door before lowering it again. Jill walks up to the door more calmer now, reaches for the metal door knob to twist it. Even when she twisted it twice, this brought her panicking levels up again because it could not open but she was determine to not give up just yet. Jill spots a hole behind the crate and started to walk over towards it, letting go of the metal doorknob in the process.

Jill walked over towards the crate and planted her hands upon the crate itself to inspect it further. Jill decided to shift the crate aside and can now see the small gap in the wooden wall. Jill knelled down at the gap and peeked threw.

Whats that? [OPEN] Hellos10

From what Jill can see within the gap of the wall is an odd looking blue nakodile sleeping on a hay nest? Maybe its best not to wake it perhaps. But this hole appears to be peering downwards of the ship. Maybe there is another floor to this ship? Jill shrugged off the question when she stood up straight again away from the hole of the wall. Jill went back to the door and went to have another go at twisting the doorknob, to no avail. This sound however can be heard from the other side if anyone was even there. Jill started to get paranoid on one question in her head. Was she truly alone?

Back to top Go down

Whats that? [OPEN] Empty Re: Whats that? [OPEN]

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:58 pm

In those dream bubbles. In that very ship was a girl. This girl was odd and peculiar when looked at, her skin was an ashy gray, not like that of Jill. Her own adventure was of this ship, her curiosity had been peeked by it when she had happened to wonder by it during a 'swim'. She had searched most of the ship, there she stood infront of that same door Jill had come to see.

She was caught off guard when the handle moved she thought she was seeing things. No. She couldn't be. She stayed standing seeing if it would make sounds, within a short amount of time the door handle moved again.

Was the ship haunted? What waited behind that door? Thoughts raced through her mind. She grabbed the handle and turned it slowly but carefully, she didn't want it breaking off in her hand. She breathed in deeply when she opened the door. It seemed it was only able to open from the outside.

"H-hello?"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21619
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Whats that? [OPEN] Opps10

Jill's twisting of the doorknob quite hard from her end to suddenly send the doorknob snapping off from its base itself as too when she started to peer at the door in surprise, sending her heart racing in a yet high panicking state when it began opening. When she heard the hello, she nearly choked on her own fear but relaxed when she saw it was... A troll?!

"D-.. H- Hey?"

Jill stuttered in a rapidity calming manner from fear as she stared at this troll with widen eyes, as if she just had seen a ghost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Thales, that troll, had too been surprised by what she sae. "ARE YOU OKAY?" She asked rushing into the room. She looked the human up and down, she had to see if she was okay. Who knew how long she had been there. She was still so worried.

Her expression was one of distress, she began poking and prodding the girl. She might have been over stepping her bounds but she didn't care at the moment.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:45 pm

A troll known by most everyone, wanders the wooden ship's hallways. The ocean isn't much of a threat to him, but you never know what could happen in a dream bubble. He hears someone's voice in the distance, asking of someone is okay. His fins perk up at the sound of the yell. He turns his flashlight, and heads in the direction of the yell. He walks slightly quicker, now. 

"Who's there?" He asks himself.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20296
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Jill flinched up her arms at the poking and looked at her quite oddly before responding. "I'm fine really. I- I don't know how long I've been here or when I was here..." Jill said whiles trying to shuffle away from her in fright still. Jill perked her head at the exit of the now opened door at the echoing sound of someones voice, defiantly male. "Who..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Thales quickly turned on her heel. With confident strides she headed toward the voice. Since the girl was okay she didn't need to worry. Who knew the voice? Not her. She didn't want to scare him off so she looned her steps to sound light and calm. "Thales Nestis, may I ask who you are?" She now stood in front of him her spirals still bouncing from when she was walking.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:11 pm

The troll stopped, and shined his flashlight forward. He stayed completely still, and calm, ready to respond in th same manner.

"Orfeus Castor."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:12 pm

Inside a crate somewhere, Eric awoke, it was dark and smelled kind of woody, he tried to shift around but it was pretty solid, what the heck kind of dream was this? being in a box, wait, maybe he wasn't asleep, maybe he got kidnapped! He turned on his lamptop/glasses so the crate wasn't dark anymore, there was some hay, and a hole, unfortunately the crate was a little too small for him, so he was kind of wedged in place, he decided he was dreaming because this would have woken him up, he shifts around a bit before saying "Is there an accomplice around to aid me to garner my freedom from this horrid cube?"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23850
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Thales nodded. "Human. There is someone named Orfeua Castor here. Perhaps you know him?" She again turned on her heel to start back to the human.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Jill turned her head at the crate that was in the room she was standing in and jumped out of her own skin. Jill rushed towards the crate and planted her hands on it. "How! In! What and who! Why you in there mister whoever! Dammit!" Jill jerked up her boot up and kicked at the box trying to smash it open. But it did not do a thing. Jill however only ended up hurting her foot. "Arg!" Jill started to hold her foot, slightly hopping away.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:25 pm

The box shook suddenly, but was undeterred "Perchance To have a crowbar on hand? Or some other such implement?" He was not a fan of the cracked egg method she was going for.

Last edited by TheChaotic1 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Orfeus took steps forward, with his hands in the air. He walked slowly toward Thales.

"Im approaching you, now."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Thales nodded. "I will bring you to the blue hatted human girl." She came close to walking toward his voice.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Jill stood up straight again looking towards the exit trying to shake off the pain. "Please. Call me Jill. And Orfeus?" Jill tilted her head to the side, still looking at the exit. "I do know of him. Slightly." Jill looked towards the crate with a ambishus look upon her face. "Do any of you out there have a tool to open wooden stern crates?" Jill walked up to the crate and placed her hands on it, talking calmly as possible. "Hey. How did you end up in there?" Jill knocked the top of the crate with her knuckles of her hand four times.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:46 pm

She was knocking on the crate, Eric was displeased "I have been named Eric" He tried to pull his legs in to let him move, it worked a little, after a bit more working he was balled up but a lot more loose, thank goodness "I simply gained consciousness in this predicament"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Orfeus walked up to the crate, and pulled his foot back.

"Tools? Who needs tools?"

Orfeus kicked the crate full force, and smashed the side in just a little.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Jill stepped back away from the crate at Orfeus sudden doings. "Orfeus?! Are you trying to smash his face in?!" Jill waved her hands in front of herself at chest level. "Use a crowbar of yours at least!" Jill slowly lowered her hands whiles having a expression of uncertainty. "Or do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Eric was not happy when he saw a foot "Hey watch it!" He shifted uneasily in his box
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:10 pm

"Calm down, you'll be out of this box in no time." He kicked the box again, his foot going through, penetrating the box. Orfeus' converse sneakers would be just beside his face.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:19 pm

In the same ship was a girl named Cantus. She was wandering around, alone and slightly frightened. Her ashy gray hands were balled into tight fists under her chin and her long black hair swept in front of her face as she crept around the ship. She had no idea where she was. She had never been in this place in her life. She had no idea who was here and if they were friendly or not. She heard a loud crash, as if something was just kicked with much force. She jumped and let out a short scream. She crouched down where she was standing and put her fists over her head.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21091
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:43 am

Eric gets the best stupid idea that will ever be thought, thanks to outside involvement, he was now free to bring out his godzooka, and fire, blasting the box to smithereens, he was cut in a few spots and kind of dazed afterward, but he stood "Freedom"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:27 am

Jill stares at the now blown open box from this weird device that this human Eric? had within his hand and shuffled on the spot with shock slightly. She then peers at the box splinters all over the room whiles quickly looking upon Orfeus and then Eric. "Well... Either way could have done better." Jill hinted but sadly the box opening lingo had already ended ages ago, so she cupped her hands behind her back. whiles looking towards the exit saying "How long have most of you been here?" Jill looked at Orfeus. "To what I can understand, there is water outside. So I take it you had some sort of a swim?" Jill nods, mentioning about his fins/gills.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:33 am

"I am uncertain, I only just found myself to be here moments ago" he was in a little pain, but he shrugged it off, better than being kicked in the face, so they were underwater? Whose dream was this anyway? He looked over and saw there was a door with no handle "So who all is around here?"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:15 am

Thales stayed in the corner watching all the scenes unfold. When she heard the scream she ran out. It was the least she could do.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content