Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The 'Jori' Cherubs

2 posters

Go down

The 'Jori' Cherubs  Empty The 'Jori' Cherubs

Post by Cardly Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:08 pm

---------------
Cherub 1
---------------

Full Name: Jorinope
Physical appearance: She has a green skull-like head with yellow eyes and yellow swirls on her cheeks. A yellow blazer with a blue tie. Grey felt trousers and black shoes with yellow laces one the left shoe and blue laces on the right shoe. She has a pretty lean appearance. [Not much I can type here unfortunately..]
Personality: On the outside: She seems like an energetic fuzzle of energetic engergeticness; always talking in a happy HAAAPPPY tone of voice- she constantly talks about melons as if they are his children, having to cry her eyes out if a melon is harmed- this is slightly ridiculous... In fact, the melons are kinda like a cry for help... The melons represent herself, she doesn't want the melons (herself) to get hurt...
...She has a tendency to be VEERY hypocritical, for example- she will criticize people all of the time, then do the exact same thing she criticized the person of doing, if confronted she'll pull a tantrum.

Handle: everlivingMelons
Typing Quirk/Color: She replaces all 'o's with hearts, EG: 'I d<3n't see the p<3int in this!' She also doesn’t swear. Uses british spelling. She types in white.
Blood color: Lemon yellow
Symbol: A small patch on her blazer pocket that’s supposed to represent a window. It’s coloured in a pastille version of her AND her brother’s blood colour. How does she know his blood colour? Because it’s everywhere!
Juju: A yellow apple- if bitten, the apple gives the victim dreadful mood-swings and a LOT of energy. They can, however, fall into a coma because of this.

Strengths: Very professional when it comes to taking care of people, can easily trick her brother.
Weaknesses: Not very bright, easily tricked, hardly-a-strategist
Fears/Insecurities: She is scared of someone hurting her melons. [No insecurities]
Likes: Melons... They are her babies. >w< , Children-of-any-species and SWEETZ!
Dislikes: Her blood colour, her tendency to be slightly hypocritical, her brother.
Driving force: To trick her brother and absorb him into her. [Sounds dirty a little dirty /)*w*(\ ]
Hobbies: Taking care of her melons, leaving notes with her name on around their room.

God Tier Title: Muse of Life
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus:  Waterpistolkind / Pipekind [As in a smoking pipe]

Describe your character in three words: A Living Miracle
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?:
Her slingshot- oh... It’s a pipe now... Uh.. Her pipe and a melon...

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:
She would probably make herself brighter...
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?:
Melons... Melons and more melons... She would never eat them- NOOO!

Other:

---------------
Cherub 2
---------------

Full Name: Joritape
Physical appearance:  He has a green skull-like head with blue eyes and blue swirls on his cheeks. A yellow blazer with a blue tie. Grey felt trousers and black shoes with blue laces one the left shoe and yellw laces on the right shoe. He has a pretty lean appearance. [Not much I can type here unfortunately..]
Personality: On the outside: He seems like boring guy; always talking in a very very dull tone of voice- he may sometimes mention pumpkins... He finds it very odd how they seem to randomly teleport out of nowhere... In fact, later on he sometimes causes mischief with this.  He doesn’t despise his sister, however he does find her rather... Annoying, leaving those notes around. ... ...He has a tendency to become... Quite FIRE angry... He has a strong case of BURN pyromania and will pretty much burn anything whenever BURNALLTHEM</3THERFUCKERS! He does indeed get angry.

Handle: silentPumpkins
Typing Quirk/Color: He replaces all 'o's with broken heart, EG: 'I d</3n't see the p</3int in this!' He also swears a LOT. Uses American spelling spelling. He types in blue. [#0066cc]
Blood color:  Blue- see text colour
Symbol: The same as his sister's- it later changes to an upside down cross.
Juju: A Crown

Strengths: Has pretty good accuracy, ain't scared of getting burnt, bright
Weaknesses: Not the best at making friends.. He always burns them, can't convince people very easily, not the best at speeches
Fears/Insecurities: He is afraid of the cold [no insecurities]
Likes: Pumpkins... Very interesting, his sister, burning things
Dislikes: The colour yellow, his sister [confused? He is too...] melons, sweets...
Driving force: To burn everything in existence.
Hobbies: Burning things, burning things, burning things, observing pumpkins, burning tings

God Tier Title:  Lord of Void
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Flamethrowerkind / Cigarkind

Describe your character in three words:

Fire Fire Power
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?:

His flamethrower and... Oh.. Uh... ..Another flamethrower? YES!!!

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?:
Their living environment... WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FUCKING SWEETS?!
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?:

...Melons... </3h h</3w he despises sweet things... That's why he has some pumpkins in the ba- ...Where are they?

Other:

---------------
Shared information of Cherubs
---------------

Nickname(s): Pumpkin and Melon
Height & Weight: 6’9, 8 stone 3 pounds
Land: The Land of Void and Paradox [LOVAP]

Extra Other: Their theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8wjyKTjIYw - Let It Go - Jorinope Let 'Em Burn - Joritape

Their combined Jujus create 'The Sour Crown' it forces people into animalistic behaviour, thinking they're better than everyone. They often have something similar to a 'seizure'.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20225
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

The 'Jori' Cherubs  Empty Re: The 'Jori' Cherubs

Post by Cardly Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:17 pm

Done. :3
Cardly
Cardly