Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Nosinevo + Nosinova (Cherubs)

3 posters

Go down

Blood Nosinevo + Nosinova (Cherubs)

Post by Sir Realism Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:25 pm

---------------
Shared Information
---------------

Physique (Height/Weight): 5ft 8inch/109lb's
Physical appearance: Average cherub appearances, except they both possess poolball eyes. Have three eyelashes instead of two, skin color is slightly changed from the original cherubs. The chain that links the two is fairly shorter than that of typical cherubs, and is clamped onto the right hand instead of the ankle.
Guardian: None...

---------------
Cherub 1
---------------

Name: Nosinevo

Personality: A rebel by all means, Nosinevo believes the pointless violence and mentality of his species has lead to its downfall. After mysteriously being gifted an INTERGALACTIC XFINITY CABLE BOX (that he and his sister share) and taking examples from Human television to develop a new survival philosophy he began forcing his instincts into the back of his mind to become a surprisingly good willed yet distant brother. After attempting to diet off the typical meat a red cherub eats and eventually losing his shit out of a desire for venison, Nosinevo realized he can't control his natural instincts. Despite this, he still attempts to suppress the urge to murder his sister, and has even offered to slice his own hand off only to reconsider out of fear of losing his tranquility. He doesn't want to abandon himself from his native culture, and will try to find ways to prove he can be both a red cherub and a good person at the same time. To avoid hurting his sister he's given her a wide variety of tools to sedate him if he ever goes into a murderous frenzy.

Physical Appearance: Nosinevo wears a black, gothic wig that's bangs fall over his right eye. Along with this he wears a black duster coat with metal spikes jutting from the collar. Underneath he wears a red shirt and brown pants with black steel toed boots. Nosinevo has implanted black piercings into his cheekbones and eyebrow area giving him the look of a "day of the dead" skull. Nosinevo wears red dress gloves at all times.

Strengths: Brilliant robotics engineer, helpful in stressful situations, usually can control his urges, calm and collected.
Weaknesses: Rarely loses his cool, but when he does often results in destruction. Despite acting cool, Nosinevo finds it incredibly difficult to communicate with other people besides his sister out of shyness.
Fears/Insecurities: The fear that he will one day defeat his sister and lose himself to his instincts. Is terrified of dogs.
Likes and Hobbies: Building robots, watching Dark Rom-Com's like "Heathers", favorite movie is actually "Heathers", enjoys looking in the mirror while completely alone and talking like Christian Slater while slicking back his wig, only to have it fall in-front of his eye again.
Dislikes: School sociology, phonies, Catcher in the Rye, popularity.

Handle: seditiousSangfroid
Typing Style: i wonT succumb To my primal desires
aT leasT noT Today...
Blood/Eye Color: Red & Black
Symbol:
Abbadon:
Juju(s):
CALIBURN PIECE 1:

God Tier Title: Prince of Blood
Land: Land of Woes and Shades
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Strife Specibus: Brokenswordkind/Bardichekind/Archwingkind
Fetch Modus: Beg

Other:

---------------
Cherub 2
---------------

Name: Nosinova

Personality:

Physical Appearance:

Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears/Insecurities:
Likes and Hobbies:
Dislikes:

Handle:
Typing Style:
Blood/Eye Color: Green & White
Symbol:
Holy Trinity:
Juju(s):
CALIBURN PIECE 2:

God Tier Title: Sylph of Life
Land:
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus:
Fetch Modus:

Other: LEFT SECTIONS EMPTY FOR MY CO-PLAYER hereticalTophat TO FILL OUT. IN THE MEANTIME I GUESS... HALF ACCEPT THIS IF POSSIBLE?!
Sir Realism
Sir Realism
Juvesquirt

Boondollars : 11954

Back to top Go down

Blood Re: Nosinevo + Nosinova (Cherubs)

Post by Thrillho Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:04 pm

I suggest you put them in two seperate threads at some point. For now, I can Accept! this.

I'll give a more in depth look once I see the second cherub.
Thrillho
Thrillho
Character App Mod

Scorpio Posts : 73
Boondollars : 11998

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:11 am

Name: Nosinova

Personality: The phrase of looking at life through rose-tinted glasses speaks heavily to Nosinova. For the most part, everything is fine and okay. Everything is cute, and everything is peaceful. She does not get startled by most things and is rather slow to act to situations which require her to act quickly. She's carefree, and enjoys having conversations despite how random or irrelevant they are.

Nosinova doesn't take kindly to serious conversations and will try to change the topic- not exactly being sly about them but merely brushing them off as if they don't exist. This, at times, can be detrimental to success.

Her perception of reality is somewhat warped from human culture, having an obsession with anime and certainly not shy to admit it- particularly with the Slice of Life genre. Once more, everything is cute. She trusts most people, based on the fact that in these anime- even the shy ones are able to show their true colours. She is addicted to these tropes, and may even try and force people into fulfilling the quota.
(You based the cherubs around the biblical terms, and I don't really know too much about it so I ended up completely ignoring it. Again if you want to change or add or remove anything- you can let me know.)

Physical Appearance: Nosinova wears a white coloured wig of unkept and general messy medium-length hair. She wears a green blazer with a white bow tied around the collar. Nosinova wears a dark blue skirt in a similar fashion to a japanese high school student's, she also wears white knee-high socks and black shoes to complete the look.
Strengths: Nosinova's carefree nature can play to her advantage when it comes to it. Being blissfully unaware of danger and her soothing tone of telling people that it's going to be okay when it most likely will not makes her excellent for boosting morale. She is naturally a trustworthy person, and will keep secrets easily based on the "FACt" that they'll eventually spill and everyone will love them for it.
Weaknesses: As she's unaware of the concept of danger, this makes her a pretty easy target for anyone willing to hurt her. She trusts too often, making backstabs a constant threat. She lacks critical and timely thinking, causing her to fall short in life or death situations.
Fears/Insecurities: She was one major fear. Her brother. To her, his kindness is deceptive. They're doomed to have one of them die- and whilst she couldn't bring herself to do anything to him- she is entirely unsure about his situation. He is not to be trusted.
Likes and Hobbies: Anime of the slice of life genre is her all-time favourite thing. She will constantly talk about it, and does not have any idea of when people are simply not interested. In her massive amounts of spare time she loves to ship people- and is generally... Okay with it; although she is privy to the occasional crack ship.
Dislikes: She cannot stand blood. It is the one thing that makes her writhe in discomfort; and the thought of it getting some of it on her is simply terrible. Nosinova also does not do too well with horror; the creepy kind, not jump-scares. But anything that is excessively vulgar and disturbing will creep her the fuck out.

Handle: systematicSalutations
Typing Style:
CAPItAL LEttERS
INVERtS 't'S.
Blood/Eye Color: Green/White
Symbol:
Symbol:
Juju(s): Caliburn Piece 2 (blade)
God Tier Title: Sylph of Heart
Land: Land of Mirrors and Shine
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Strife Specibus: archwingKind/naginataKind
Fetch Modus: Impetrate (You must ask in order to recieve.)

Other:
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17569

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down