Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB2.0 - Beforus BETA

+3
Thebluemage
dexterousSurvivalist
Ion
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SGRUB2.0 - Beforus BETA - Page 2 Empty Re: SGRUB2.0 - Beforus BETA

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:35 pm

> Agetka. Respond to your own memo angerly.

You start bashing your husktop keyboard as hard as you could.

HT: I know of the gAme!
HT: (UnfortunAtely I don't.)
HT: Its cAlled...
HT: Flybot!

> Agetka. Sigh.

You happen to know that the given title was off from your mind. But lets face it. You were kinda showing off. Unlike most. You try to tell your lies swiftly and effectively. Its the matter of who will call bluff off on your given title.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23372

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:19 pm

==> Velara: Notice the Obvious

Velara's palm was open, her thin face completely supported by her hand as she scrolled down a long list Tollgle search results – she was currently realizing that she was almost as blind as her lusus, as she had found one or two reviews up online. They were sparse, only mentioning things like “classes” and “aspects”...Velara hadn't read too much on it, too disgusted with herself to read a review she had claimed to not exist. The whole thing was embarrassing really, because now she'd have to message Bosmaw and admit her stupidity was unparallelled – and, Gog, her pride was already suffering from the engine mishap.

She clicked on Trollian, the eyes glued to the pop-up as her and Cranwi's log popped up, along with a list of who all was online. With interest, she saw TT had posted a memo; Velara was about to join the thread, but suddenly she caught a teal tag on the screen, one that didn't show up very often – Velara guessed it was probably because of the young troll's sleeping habits (or lack thereof), but she was glad to see her online.

==> Velara: Start trolling Helyra Nortai

subsurfacePilgrim [SP] began trolling amorphousApalala [AA] -

[SP] Long time no see!
[SP] Did yov binge on sleep, or wh^t? :)
[SP] By the w^y, ^re you pl^nning on pl^ying Sgrvb?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:24 am

==> Okay you can stop staring at that pitiful collection.

You quit admiring your WALL OF INCREDIBLY ODD POLITICAL PARAPHERNALIA. You can cross that off your mental list of things you can do. You then add a few more things that may or may not be fun.

Mental List of Things You Can Do:

==> Did somebody respond to the memo? I think I heard it ding or something.

You glance at your screen. It would appear one of your less close, but not complete estranged, friends has responded to the MEMO. Would ya look at that. You stride over to you spinning chair, maybe spin once or twice, then read what she has said.

After reading, you think it might be wise to actually try to get some research on this game. Yeah, that's a good idea, you should do that.

You pull up your favorite search engine, type in SGRUB REVIEW in the search bar, and scroll through the results. Most results were located on conspiracy websites. Oh well, let's look shall we?

Okay, so after a while you figure out that SGRUB is a multiplayer game, each player is given something called an ASPECT and CLASS, and you get to create a new world. This just sounds like any other computer game you have played before. You wonder why this game is so sensationally different. Blegh.

==> Hey, Satura, how are those Squeakbeasts coming along?

Oh shoot! You nearly forgot about those! You rush downstairs and pull the little creatures off of the spit and throw them on a plate. You take them up to Owlmom and watch her devour the Squeakbeasts. Ok, she is really gross.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:50 am

Ozeath thought for a few moments. What would Vyrali be classified as in this new game? Well, she was smart, that much was clear. She was caring, as well. What would a smart and caring person be classified as?

Wasn't the answer obvious? Probably an...Invokeer! The classic healer! He would probably get some kind of Tank role, which made sense. He hadn't had a chance to look up the class speculation going on for the game, how would the class she suggested even work? Becoming your aspect? Maybe it was like...Archmage? Maybe he could modify it so it's more melee focused!

Enough dillydallying, though! It was time to respond!

SS: Hm, I h()nesty think y()u'd be wh/-\tever this game replaces the Inv()keer with.
SS: I w()nder if this g/-\me h/-\s /-\ pet system......

He then noticed that there was a memo going on, coooooooooooool!

SS: y()()()()()
SS: is this wh() I'll be pl/-\ying with f()r this g/-\me?
SS:c()()()l.

LH: yo chucklefuck, how're you, man?
SS: ()h! Uh, hey Cr/-\n.

===> Be Cr/-\n.

That's fuckin' CRANWI to you, asshole.

You are now Cranwi again, and damn is this chat room filling up quick. You turn your attentions away from it at the moment, valuing your PMs more.

Besides, fuck like, half of these trolls.

He chuckled at her concern. Cute. He should explain to her /why/ he wouldn't lose sometime.

LH: well if they wanna be assholes about it I'll make the reviews myself and they can suck my bulge otherwise.
LH: What the fuck are we waitin' around for anyway? Shouldn't we just start the game?
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15990

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:51 pm

==>be kvothe.
alright. your kvothe.

==>be chill
you are chill. after all your simply sitting there, playing a song known to some as tintattintrollian. known to some as the best song ever written for a man with 4 hands. you make it look easy.

==>be more active.
fine. still playing your lute, you turn to the computer and notice there's a new memo, The Blue Lagoon
you respond.
Ravel bastard responds to The Blue Lagoon
RB:#ello.
RB:Are we planning to actually start this some time soon?
RB:because as amusing as this copius bickering is.
RB:I'm a bit bored over #ere.
RB:Could we please at least start?
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23474
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:33 pm

You pop a squat back in your spinning chair and stare blankly at your husktop screen. More people have responded to the MEMO. You guess now would be a good time to speak again.

TT: I AGrEE WITH RB!!!
TT: ANYtIME SOON WOuLD BE FANTaSTIC!!! ;D
TT: TO STaRT ThE GAME THAT IS!!!
TT: TO BE HONEST JUST WAItING AROUND IS VERY VERY VERY BORING!!!
TT: BESiDES IT APPeARS TO BE SOME NORMAL GAME TO ME!!!
TT: AM I MISTAKEN IN THIS ASSUMPTION???

==> Should I stop giving you commands? You seem capable of doing things yourself.

You shake your head. This suggestive voice in your head isn't that annoying, you quite enjoy it actually.

Anyhoo, you pick up that thing from earlier to tinker with. You begin to screw another piece onto it.

==> Be Owlmom. It'll be a HOOT

You become Owlmom, even after that terrible pun. You finished your cooked squeakbeasts that your little horned servant made you. Well, she wasn't so much a servant now. To you, she was somewhat like a companion who does everything for you.

You tilt your head and watch her tic-tac at her shiny rectangle. She got mad the last time you took it to your nest, so you decided it was too important to her.

Either that, or you are just a bird-brained idiot who is thinking about killing more tiny beasts to eat. You can never tell. You're just a Hootbeast.

==> Ehhhh... Let's be Satura again...

Oh, it appears that you've finished your little project. Mind showing us?

You press a small button on the side of the rectangle, opening it up into a gauntlet. You don't even like gauntlets, but something possessed you to make one anyways. It was made of the strongest metal you could get your hands on. Nothing made it that spectacular besides the fact that it could be transported easily. Maybe you could add something cool to it...

You grin and grab several retractable spikes from a drawer and start welding them onto the knuckles of the gauntlet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:43 pm

==> Nakurd: Ignore The Ass-Restler

That shall be easily done.

==> Nakurd: Go on your quest for more creamsicles.

You go to what the 'seadwellers' call fridges- you have no idea why they call it such a name, it doesn't make much sense to you. You immediately pull out a creamsicle begin sucking it.

QUEST COMPLETE!
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20335
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down