Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

[Trolls][Beta] SGRUB2.0 : Beforus

+4
RogueDruid
dexterousSurvivalist
Cardly
Ion
8 posters

Go down

[Trolls][Beta] SGRUB2.0 : Beforus Empty [Trolls][Beta] SGRUB2.0 : Beforus

Post by Ion Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:45 pm

SGRUB2.0

’Welcome to the world of SGRUB beta, the latest advancement in gaming. Made for all husktops, it is surely the best roleplaying science fantasy genre in the Berforan Empire. It is however, recommended for ages of 4 sweeps upwards. Warning; game contents might be considered disturbing or excessively graphic for most players.’ – Gaming Grub Weekly, 12/12 Blood Castes.

‘It will have a class and aspect character creation system. You fill out a form once you boot up the game, linking your personality and physical traits to choose the best class and aspect for you! It is also multiplayer, able to host 1,000,000,000,000 players in a single session! It is also able to make you have choices that you would have to make in real life. Surely, this is going to be the greatest thing our people have created since the Empire itself.’ – Lead game developer, Hivord Nostum on the upcoming SGRUB beta, which will only be given to carefully selected trolls from the ages of 4 sweeps to 10.IMPORTANT.

‘I don’t know what they have told you; the so-called ‘developers’, but this game is a TRAP. It literally TAKES you into the game, making you a part of this cosmic holocaust that has been going on for gods know how many eons. But you have to stay away from it, destroy the copies. DON’T GIVE INTO IT.’ – Post-Scratch troll on SGRUB, unknown to scholars and this current version of the universe.

//:ENGAGING IDEAL INSTALLATION PARAMETERS…
//: PARAMETERS – LOW; WILL TAKE…

3.9 DUSKS TO COMPLETE.
//: Continue install? y/n?
_

From what I wrote above, you can see what this is about.

Welcome to SGRUB 2.0.

Basically this session is about a group of 13 (the maximum amount) trolls; (preferably) 6-7 females and/or (preferably)6-7 males from Beforus, which is the ALPHA version of their universe. Before Beforus was Alternia in all its bloody glory. Now it is very much like Beforus from canon. Except for a few things…

• Lime blooded trolls are NOT extinct, simply excessively rare, consider them as rare as Fuchsia blooded trolls.
  • Candy red blooded trolls are NOT considered disabled or need to be killed, though are mutants; they are considered a part of the Burgundy caste from a social standpoint, if only out of politeness, and are often drafted in as priests and priestesses, usually prophets.
  • For troll breeding, instead of Mother Grubs, they have had experiments that allowed trolls to breed with one another and have grubs, which thanks to modern advances in technology, which is EXCESSIVELY advanced; it is very possible for same-sexed couples to have children.
  • Mother grubs are NOT needed for reproduction in this session for trolls, though most born from them are far more healthy than those spawned from relationships.
  • Jade blooded trolls worship the mother grubs, an ancient cult that has forsaken all modern technology, and act as priestesses – and on rare occurrences priests – for some defunct Beforan religion.  However, there are few that are exempt from this rule; think of them like Amish. They could either stay with them once they come of age – which is 4 sweeps for them – or leave their caste and culture behind forever.
  • ALL of the characters are technically paradox clones, and their ‘parents’ (whom were the post-scratch versions of their Dancestors) have died.
  • Lusii are used as foster parents for orphaned trolls, though those such trolls are very uncommon.
  • For all intents and purposes, trolls born of couplings will have the blood color of whoever is more dominant in the relationship. Say, Tavros if he had grubs would NOT have his blood color; most of them would have Vriska’s.
  • Buckets are still considered to be a sexual thing, thanks to the main religion of the trolls.

There will only be TWO of each Aspect, but there can be a large amount of the same class unless if it was a master class, then there can only be one.

Roster of Players:

For blood colors, everything below NOBLES and RARE BLOODED TROLLS can have multiples; there can only be one of the Candy Red, Lime, Jade, Cerulean, Indigo, Purple, Violet, and Fuchsia casts.

For the Antagonists…

In this session there will be FOUR antagonists from an alternate universe. The players are HUMAN, and their story is simple. Somewhere towards the end of their session – which was a 5 player session – somehow got their Space player – a Maid – killed, and as such they faced their session risking becoming a DOOMED SESSION. Luckily, within their session was a Witch of Void who abused her powers by creating Fourth Walls to get into another session. Towards the middle of the game, these invaders will arrive within the Session. All have gotten god tier beforehand and will most likely try to imprison all unneeded players (aka, all non-Space players) on their planets and take the Space player with them to create the new universe.

These assholes that are also called players – whom are completely unrelated to this session, thus having no sway over Skaia or any of that junk – will attempt force the players of this session to comply with their demands.

The invading humans will be NPC'd, I assure you, so no need to worry about putting in your characters to possibly get killed here :3

A simple request…

I would really, really appreciate it if you used more than one line of text. But really, all I want us to do it show our writing skills and more importantly; HAVE FUN.

Last edited by Ion on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:59 pm; edited 41 times in total
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Capricorn Posts : 82
Boondollars : 18920

Back to top Go down

[Trolls][Beta] SGRUB2.0 : Beforus Empty Re: [Trolls][Beta] SGRUB2.0 : Beforus

Post by Cardly Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:48 pm

#IputBojoloherecauseIhaveyettoRPhimforawhile!
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20335
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:32 pm

I'll like to put in

Agetka Aleixo - #820bbb - Maid of Space
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23372

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Hmm. I would like to put forth Kvothe. he's a mutant orange blood, and is it okay if I have him as a wanderer? no real home, just travels everywhere playing music?
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23474
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:17 am

Put Ceyvox Revkar in dat shit. 7.0 Sweeps and Liem blood. Knight of light
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18759

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:38 am

RogueDruid wrote:Hmm. I would like to put forth Kvothe. he's a mutant orange blood, and is it okay if I have him as a wanderer? no real home, just travels everywhere playing music?
Sadly, no. If he were to go about playing music he would probably get murderified by the invading players. Along with that, they would NEED to stay together to survive. He can go and do that AFTER the session is won.

Note, we may only take ONE MORE Prospit player, and TWO MORE Derse players. We also need ONE MORE dual-moon player.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by kakunabe Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:22 am

I'll give this a try. Signing Lethus Lariat up!
kakunabe
kakunabe
Fidgety Bopper

Gemini Posts : 85
Boondollars : 19010

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:53 am

Ion wrote:
RogueDruid wrote:Hmm. I would like to put forth Kvothe. he's a mutant orange blood, and is it okay if I have him as a wanderer? no real home, just travels everywhere playing music?
Sadly, no. If he were to go about playing music he would probably get murderified by the invading players. Along with that, they would NEED to stay together to survive. He can go and do that AFTER the session is won.

Note, we may only take ONE MORE Prospit player, and TWO MORE Derse players. We also need ONE MORE dual-moon player.
Sweet. Cev is dual moon. Lime blood. Knight of light. You get the gist.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:25 pm

We only need ONE MORE derse character, and after that, we're set!

Thebluemage is bringing over a Prospit character, a Knight of Rage, into the forum for the session. So yeah :3
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:21 pm

Okay, so this is ready to go.

Note; all the characters WILL get god tier, and PYRO, no one line posts, okay? Same for you, Rogue.

And keep what your characters do REASONABLE. No causing eruptions unless if they are linked to some aspect AND happen to be god tier, alright? *glares at Pyro*

And, all that the Limebloods can do in this session is be very durable. It'd take a decapitation or being cut in two to kill them. But they CAN die from blood loss.

So no god powers pre-god tier.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Got it boss.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23474
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Cevyox Revkar has been removed from this session due to reasonings of another thread.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Ion wrote:Okay, so this is ready to go.

Note; all the characters WILL get god tier, and PYRO, no one line posts, okay? Same for you, Rogue.

And keep what your characters do REASONABLE. No causing eruptions unless if they are linked to some aspect AND happen to be god tier, alright? *glares at Pyro*

And, all that the Limebloods can do in this session is be very durable. It'd take a decapitation or being cut in two to kill them. But they CAN die from blood loss.

So no god powers pre-god tier.
And he's not like SUPEROPOHMAHGAWDSUPERAWESOME No, and he's not godliek power OP either. He lived in a volcano. He erupted it. not create a volcano ion cannon and then blasted it out destroying all things possible and then went WHOOPS and a rock fell out of the sky. and it was more of UK'S s doing to punish aibarm. but you know? I've dealt with so much shit from this website I'm probably gonna leave anyways, I prefer script style anyways.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:19 pm

If he's leaving, Would you like me to join?

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1125-millak-nottab?highlight=Millak

Derse, knight of doom, teal blood, wrestles, has a police utility belt.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19607
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:21 am

Ooh, Milak and Nakurd. XD

[ Yeah, Pyro... That's a bit immature. :I ]
Cardly
Cardly