Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Oh i found the introduction section!

2 posters

Go down

Oh i found the introduction section! Empty Oh i found the introduction section!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:11 pm

Hi, you can call me moonfall!

I don't like to give out much personal information so don't ask me unless you want the moon over your head and 3 days to obtain the help of 4 giants from lands in the four cardinal directions.

Back to top Go down

Oh i found the introduction section! Empty Re: Oh i found the introduction section!

Post by V.M.P. Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:25 pm

I don't like saying moonfall because spellcheck gets it and changes it to moo fall, so I'll call you moon or some other silly nick name, and I enjoyed that lil giant thing but I request you make it longer and more convincing and/or more bullshitting ridiculous.good day, moon
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19517
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Oh i found the introduction section! Empty Re: Oh i found the introduction section!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:37 pm

You have met with a terrible fate, Prince of Rage. The twisted magic of an evil mask has doomed the world to destruction. The impending fall of the lunar body you would call the moon with annihilate all things. The fate of this realm is in your hands and you only have three days to seek the help. To the south, west, east, and north are the ones who will help you if you can convince them. Go now and prepare for the inevitable doom that befalls this place, prince.

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:08 pm

The prince of rage embarks on a pilgrimage to the seer of doom, inquiring about which giant should be consulted first, his exact words are, "hey sis, what the motherfuck has been up? You still all up and seeing this bizzare celestial body about to make some sweet motherfucking love to all of Gaia? I know you do, now tell me which giant can all up and motherfucking fling a bomb to make the moon smaller or something, in other words, the moon will fuck the earth up, tell me where I can go, which is barely more polite, but it's somewhat shorter, understand, sister?", he rather enjoys saying things in the most uncouth and flamboyant way he could muster. He was a weird guy, but him being uncouth is just his way of feeling more comfortable around friends, he's more polite around strangers he does not know, weird, the people that he is most a dick to are his enemies and his friends. He likes using pretentiously long words and formal speech around strangers, but sorta drops out of that and gets more fucking rude as he goes on and dosen't get called out on it, he was very friendly with the seer, best motherfucking friends, she's his home dog, like yo, and he sometimes speaks in a cliché street way, ironically, yet he has an extreme distaste for any other form of irony, and flips his shit at it, he is sorta a hypocrite and hates periods, so he uses extremely long sentences with commas!
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19517
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Hahahah welcome!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21619
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down