Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Not an introduction

5 posters

Go down

Not an introduction Empty Not an introduction

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:42 pm

...I'm a huge stinking liar, aren't I. :)

Well... okay, kind of not really, because I've got six posts as of this one.  Anyway. Trivialities.

I'm Empyrean Visionary, and to be perfectly honest, you can call me whatever you want; just let me know if you're referring to me and I don't know about it.  I was invited here by Actually Face to participate in her AU RP, as the two of us were the ones who originally developed on the concept in one of our RPs, and while I could just stay in that one thread, I'd rather try and get to know other people if it's possible.  I'm a graphic designer and a pseudo-junior-senior in college (...basically I'm graduating in the fall instead of the spring, but I also have way more credits than necessary... so I'm a junior in my program and a senior by credits...) also, I've been roleplaying for 13 years off and on and I have a tendency to type way too much, but I think you guys will understand. CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP.  I have roleplayed several characters from Homestuck, but the four that I really have a good grasp on are Sollux, Eridan, Mituna, and Calliope. I'd love to try applying for a canon, but I would only play the first three if so, and all of them are taken already (well so is the last one) so as you can probably tell I have yet to really look and see if you can apply for one even if it's already filled, lazy ass that I am. Forgive me.

I have a fan kid, Bern Fiachra, and I used to have fantrolls... well, I have a basic outline for a full set of 12, but I haven't done much with them. I used to have a fantroll that was completed, but I kind of disassembled him. ;)

I'm an avid cosplayer and I have a tendency to create 2-3 costumes per year despite my limited budget. From Homestuck, I've cosplayed Sollux, (Alternate Future ie: pre-Davesprite) Dave, Eridan, Blind Sollux, Meenah, and Mituna (in that order). I have pictures if anyone's interested in seeing them, but I won't post them otherwise.  Picture spam is not cool especially when it's of yourself.

Now, the hard part... I have to admit that I have kind of fallen out of Homestuck because of problems with the fandom.  That's also dragged me out of RP for a while, so I think I'm probably going to be kind of rusty at first.  I'm also very busy; I have 18 credit hours this semester and the next... if that doesn't mean anything to you, consider that 12 hours is full time.  I also work.  So I don't have a lot of time, but I do need to devote my mind to things that aren't work, design, philosophy, art history and logic... so I hope that this forum will end up being a good place for me to unwind after all that stuff. (Though I might just be exhausted instead. :/)

Good to meet you all.  Talk to me sometime, k?  

*wiggly seadweller ears*

Back to top Go down

Not an introduction Empty Re: Not an introduction

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:45 am

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll have fun here!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21619
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maieuticEpimenides Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:57 am

It's great to meet you, too!

I'd say more, but I've really naught to say. Except for, uh, welcome. And greetings. Salutations? Guten Tag? 'Sup?

Take your pick. I got more, it seems.

maieuticEpimenides
maieuticEpimenides
Lodestar Youth

Leo Posts : 384
Boondollars : 19752

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Hello! I'm not sure what to say either... but welcome! Nice to meet you!
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21091
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Hello there! It's always nice to see a fresh new face around here. Pleased to meet you, I'm Cerulean, but most call me Blue. I hope you have a great time here.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26584
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:55 am

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay :D
TheChaotic1