Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Discover your Cherub Blood Color!

+12
dexterousSurvivalist
CeruleanHeratic
TheChaotic1
mangledmedic
sleeplessCartoonist
Loki
Cardly
lazyMarauder
ActuallyFace
pankrationResolution
avidBowmaster
tidalTippler
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Discover your Cherub Blood Color! Empty Discover your Cherub Blood Color!

Post by tidalTippler Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:15 am

You take this test:
http://www.easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

And then the result will tell your blood color.

The actual table of cherub blood colors is really difficult to understand:
http://homestuckresources.tumblr.com/post/45596628443/non-canon-cherub-blood-colour-chart

So i'll try to simplify it.

1) Do the test.
2) If your results are like this:
Discover your Cherub Blood Color! GhjakKw
Here you can see that Lawful Good and Lawful Neutral have just a point in diference. If the diference betwen the SUPER GOOD/EVIL and another one is lesser or equal than five points, you will always select the "more neutral" one.
In the case above, you become Lawful Neutral. If the same thing happened, but with Chaotic Evil and Chaotic Neutral for example, you would become Chaotic Neutral.
That's just for eliminating EXTREMELY GOOD/BAD people.

3) Using the method above, read the table below.

Lawful Good (Green)
A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished.

Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.
Neutral Good (Green-ish Blue)
A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them.

Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order.

Neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.
Chaotic Good (Blue)
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.
Lawful Neutral (Green-ish Yellow)
A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government.

Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.
True Neutral (Variable Grey Tones)
A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil-after all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.

Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.

Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

Neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
Chaotic Neutral (Red-ish Blue = Violet)
A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it.

Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal.

Chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.
Lawful Evil (Yellow)
A lawful evil villain methodically takes what he wants within the limits of his code of conduct without regard for whom it hurts. He cares about tradition, loyalty, and order but not about freedom, dignity, or life. He plays by the rules but without mercy or compassion. He is comfortable in a hierarchy and would like to rule, but is willing to serve. He condemns others not according to their actions but according to race, religion, homeland, or social rank. He is loath to break laws or promises.

This reluctance comes partly from his nature and partly because he depends on order to protect himself from those who oppose him on moral grounds. Some lawful evil villains have particular taboos, such as not killing in cold blood (but having underlings do it) or not letting children come to harm (if it can be helped). They imagine that these compunctions put them above unprincipled villains.

Some lawful evil people and creatures commit themselves to evil with a zeal like that of a crusader committed to good. Beyond being willing to hurt others for their own ends, they take pleasure in spreading evil as an end unto itself. They may also see doing evil as part of a duty to an evil deity or master.

Lawful evil is sometimes called "diabolical," because devils are the epitome of lawful evil.

Lawful evil creatures consider their alignment to be the best because it combines honor with a dedicated self-interest.

Lawful evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents methodical, intentional, and frequently successful evil.
Neutral Evil (Red-ish Yellow = Orange)
A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.

Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies.

Neutral evil beings consider their alignment to be the best because they can advance themselves without regard for others.

Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.
Chaotic Evil (Red)
A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him.

Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil.

Chaotic evil beings believe their alignment is the best because it combines self-interest and pure freedom.

Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

So i'm Lawful Neutral. A greenish-yellow. And you?

Last edited by tidalTippler on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 19008

Back to top Go down

Discover your Cherub Blood Color! Empty Re: Discover your Cherub Blood Color!

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:40 am

Im a BLUE BLOOD

CHAOTIC GOOD.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20386
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:26 am

I would argue that Neutral Evil is just as foul as Chaotic Evil, since it seeks the greater evil, totally heedless of order or chaos.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19639

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:12 am

It said I'm lawful good, but I disagree. I tend to disregard rules and laws if I don't agree with them, but I think I'm generally a good human. I am not self-serving or purposely mean or any of that. Neutral good makes more sense to me.

Also, I'm fairly certain the two cherubs are polar opposites and one is always good and one is always bad. Hussie didn't mention a scale in the description of Cherub things, I don't think. I could be wrong. I don't think I am, though.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20947
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lazyMarauder Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:12 am

So it turns out i am a neutral evil bastard
lazyMarauder
lazyMarauder
Fidgety Bopper

Sagittarius Posts : 90
Boondollars : 19074
My Pet : germy
My /Other/ Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:42 am

Chaotic Neutral (Red-ish Blue = Violet)
You are a super rebel, but that still doesn't exactly makes you the bad guy. Neither the good guy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kekeke. I am the living embodiment of this kid!

Discover your Cherub Blood Color! MeetEvilBaby-7010
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20335
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:19 am

Hm...

I'm Neutral Good - Blue.

"You are a good person, even though you don't always respect the law."

Eh?

At least I'm not all that bad XD

Hm...:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:02 am

Chaotic Good
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20213
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by tidalTippler Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:03 am

Bad John wrote:I would argue that Neutral Evil is just as foul as Chaotic Evil, since it seeks the greater evil, totally heedless of order or chaos.

Actually, both of them have their own oficial description. That shitty text in the table is I just something i wrote from what i could understand of the official ones. So there must be something more deeper about them that i forgot to write here, like the difference between NE and CE.

I'm sorry :<
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:06 am

Just gonna leave this here.

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

While creatures of this alignment view freedom and the randomness of actions as ultimate truths, they likewise place value on life and the welfare of each individual. Respect for individualism is also great. By promoting the philosophy of chaotic good, characters of this alignments seek to spread their values throughout the world. To the chaotic good individual, freedom and independence are as important to life and happiness. The ethos views this freedom as the only means by which each creature can achieve true satisfaction and happiness. Law, order, social forms, and anything else which tends to restrict or abridge individual freedom is wrong, and each individual is capable of achieving self-realization and prosperity through himself, herself, or itself. (1)

Chaotic good characters are strong individualists marked by a streak of kindness and benevolence. They believe in all the virtues of goodness and right, but they have little use for laws and regulations. They have no use for people who "try to push folk around and tell them what to do." Their actions are guided by their own moral compass which, although good, may not always be in perfect agreement with the rest of society. (2)

These characters are basically good, but tend to be selfish and maybe a bit greedy. They tend to hold personal freedom and welfare above anything else. The chaotic good dislikes confining laws, self-discipline, and they distrust authority. (3)

Chaotic goods believe that freedom is the only means by which each creature can achieve true satisfaction and happiness. Law, order, social forms, and anything else which tends to restrict individual freedom is wrong, and each individual is capable of achieving self-realization and prosperity through himself. These characters believe that life has no grand plan, but each creature's spirit is essentially noble and good. Each being must follow his own conscience. By performing good acts the individual can hope to alleviate the suffering and anguish of others, whether caused by random or structured acts. (4)

The chaotic good character has a "beatific" attitude toward existence. In this character's opinion, any laws, social structures, or other such hierarchies that restrict his freedom are abhorrent and to be done away with. The inviolable right of the individual to seek his own pleasures is one of the cornerstones of society; but, being good, the chaotic good being will not tread on others to get his own way, for he feels that every other creature has the right to the pursuit of pleasure as well. Friends of a chaotic good character will find him unreliable in the clutch only if he puts his own well-being ahead of that of his companions. Obviously, almost everyone has this tendency, but it is left up to this individual whether or not he values a friendship enough to risk self sacrifice. The chaotic good being would not, however, take action that could unnecessarily jeopardize the lives of other persons or creatures. Life is valuable, but without sufficient personal freedom it is demeaned. Life and freedom are the foundation of the universe. (5)

A chaotic good character will keep his word to those who are not evil and will lie only to evil-doers. He will never attack an unarmed foe and will never harm an innocent. He will not use torture to extract information or for pleasure, but he may "rough up" someone to get information. He will never kill for pleasure, only in self-defense or in the defense of others. A chaotic good character will never use poison. He will help those in need and he prefers to work alone, as he values his freedom. He does not respond well to higher authority, is distrustful of organizations, and will disregard the law in his fight against evil. He will never betray a family member, comrade, or friend. Chaotic good characters do not respect the concepts of self-discipline and honor, because they believe such concepts limit freedom to act. (6)

Here are some possible adjectives describing chaotic good characters: unpredictable, independent, free spirited, cheerful, optimistic, easy going, carefree, helpful, kind, merciful, respectful of personal liberties, and anarchic.

Well known chaotic good characters from film or literature include: Han Solo (Star Wars), Batman (DC Comics), Fred and George Weasley (Harry Potter), and Robin Hood.

Equivalent alignment in other game systems: Unprincipled (Palladium), Light Side (Star Wars), Good (Warhammer), Gallant (Alternity).

The Ten Chaotic Good Commandments

A list of Ten Commandments for a chaotic good religion may look like this:

1. You shall lie in the pursuit of goodness.

2. You shall not harm the innocent.

3. You shall not murder.

4. You shall help the needy.

5. You shall honor those who promote freedom and goodness.

6. You shall break the law in pursuit of goodness.

7. You shall not betray others.

8. You shall avenge the acts of evil-doers and enemies of freedom.

9. You shall not place duty above personal desire to do good.

10. You shall seek unlimited good for others and freedom in society.

Ten Chaotic Good Sins

Likewise, a chaotic good religion may list the following as sins. This list is given in the order of least severe infraction to most severe.

1. Failing to perform a random act of kindness when appropriate.

2. Failing to pursue a new form of pleasure.

3. Placing duty above personal desire.

4. Failing to assist allies or good beings in need.

5. Causing harm to an essentially good being.

6. Following a law when you feel that it unnecessarily restricts your freedom.

7. Turning down a chance to trick, cheat, or harm an evil being for personal gain.

8. Betraying an ally or friend for evil reason.

9. The murder of an innocent.

10. Aiding the servants of Order and Evil.

The Chaotic Good Adventurer

The following two lists detail common actions undertaken during "adventuring" that are considered honorable and dishonorable for the chaotic good alignment. An honorable action is one that is in keeping with the spirit of this alignment, while dishonorable actions tend to be those which bring shame to the character in the eyes of his or her alignment peers. Note that an action which is considered honorable by one alignment may be considered dishonorable by another alignment and vice versa.

The following actions are honorable for this alignment:

Allowing a disarmed enemy to pick up his weapon

Gloating over a victory

Perpetrate humiliating prank on enemy

Picking up the funeral expenses of someone you slew in combat

Saving the life of another at great risk to own self

Taking an arrow or hit for someone else

Taking prisoners

The following actions are dishonorable for this alignment:

Accused of crime by good or neutral authorities (innocent or not)

Being taken prisoner

Convicted of a crime by good or neutral authorities

Delivering death blow to a helpless opponent

Desecrating an enemy's corpse

Falsely claiming the 'bragging rights' that belong to another or outright lying

Fleeing a battle that's obviously going poorly

Fleeing a fight with an equal opponent

Killing a host who has provided you food or shelter

Neglecting to properly bury a member of one's own race

Reporting the illegal actions of good beings to the authorities

Surrendering

Taunting an enemy into fighting

Treason

Unjustly slaying a prisoner or unarmed opponent who has yielded

Chaotic Good and Society

A chaotic good being...

Is not concerned with the desires of family members.

Values flexible relationships with romantic partners.

Considers himself above the law.

Finds most people to be narrow-minded and inflexible.

Believes those who seek to rule others are, by nature, corrupt.

Seeks to undermine the authority figures of his community or nation.

Finds the legal procedures of his nation corrupt.

Believes luck determines wealth.

Will break any contract when he feels like it.

Will not want to disappoint his family.

Will support their family even if it means personal discomfort.

Will never betray a friend and enjoys having close friends.

Considers the needs of the community in personal life.

Will give his life in defense of his community.

Will take actions to aid others during times of crisis, even if unprofitable to do so.

Believes everyone should be treated fairly and kindly.

Feels guilt when he commits a wrongdoing and will seek to right his wrong.

Uses wealth to help others who are less fortunate.

A chaotic good government influences the community by helping the needy and opposing restrictions on freedom. In a chaotic good society, The people mean well and try to do right, but are hampered by a natural dislike of big government. Although there may be a single ruler, most communities are allowed to manage themselves, so long as their taxes are paid and they obey a few broad edicts. Such areas tend to have weak law enforcement organizations. A local sheriff, baron, or council may hire adventurers to fill the gap. Communities often take the law into their own hands when it seems necessary. Lands on the fringes of vast empires far from the capital tend to have this type of alignment.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:07 am

Also, a brief thing on Neutral Evil.

A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has.

Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies.

Neutral evil beings consider their alignment to be the best because they can advance themselves without regard for others.

Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by tidalTippler Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:25 am

Oh, i didn't notice the descriptions were avaiable to everyone. I think we needed to do the test to obtain the results.

~~editing the main post with the oficial descriptions~~
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 am

Lawful good.
Yeah alright.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20723

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:46 am

Chaotic neutral
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19190
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 am

I did a thing. :3 Your welcome. Took me a while. But hey! I have some explaining to do!

This picture below is just a short meaning of what makes up a person and its personality it goes off by.

Discover your Cherub Blood Color! 9rWuWR1

Why is the colors of the written words the complete opposites?

Because it all goes off by the summoning up system upon a certain individual, containing certain words that onlookers and offlookers would see within people that makes up them in whole. It is also to appose the other words that has its advantages and disadvantages, whiles carrying on with its similarity upon others alike.

For an example on the ones that would seem to lock together snugly. Is the "Lawful Neutral" and "Chaotic Neutral". They both share one word that would be [Apathetic] "Apatheticism".

This they do share. But their other two words they do not. If you look towards their tail ends of their swirly pattern, then placed them together intertwining in one. They both would work well together perfectly but not as quite the same towards each other. Its what makes them connected by their swirly tails, advances them to flow their Apathetic, Strict and Lax upon one another. They may like one another... But when one shows the other they do not like. It can be cataclysmic within arguments.

Discover your Cherub Blood Color! E2LRpqU

I know this next bit is gonna be quite confusing... But bear with me! >_<

Discover your Cherub Blood Color! Ka9ftK2

You can see in this picture above that the red blends in well with its dominate colored cousins from left to up. Whiles green the same with right and down.

But to share in what swirl color likes each other the most. Is to go off by a clockwise pattern motion and count one clockwise motion step ahead of yours, or someones elses and see what closes to yours matches that one step ahead within a clockwise pattern motion.

If yours or someone elses is two steps ahead of yours or behind. Means those are the ones that are not gonna work well with you.

Whiles ones look completely the same to yours will mean you a righted enemy of that same swirl pattern- Or beloved by the one with same swirl as yours.

There is also something I would like to point out with the swirl patterns. A swirls tail pointing left, right, up and down all have but a meaning.

[Left] - You use your left brain more. Meaning you're good at Language, Logic, Critical thinking, Numbers and Reasoning

[Right] - You use your right brain more. Meaning you're good at Recognizing faces, Expressing emotions, Reading emotions, Creativity and Intuition. You would also like Images, Colors and Music.

[Up] - You use both sides of your brain. Meaning you're the one man / women job at doing literally everything within an effective way possible.

[Down] - You use both sides of your brain. Meaning you're the one man / women job at doing literally everything within an efficient way possible.

As for me? I am "Neutral Good", meaning I work well with the "Chaotic Good[s]" within him / her being a neat pattern step ahead of me. The one that intertwines with my swirl would be "Neutral Evil". The one that might make the others think I hate are the "Lawful Neutral[s]"- But this I do not.

You all must be wondering what even does "True Neutral" means. Well. It represents a person who is about to embody good or evil with an ascension manner. This tells a story of a new born. A person who has not quite decided on who to be- but remain Neutral at the time being. When the time is right the "True Neutral" person will then decide which side to embody with.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:29 pm

I got true neutral...

My results did lean slightly more towards good however.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by tidalTippler Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:07 pm

dexterousSurvivalist wrote:
Huge Explanation:

Please someone convert this reply in a Oficial Cherub Creation Tutorial.
It's so good it hurts my filthy eyes.
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:18 pm

We don't even know if they have other blood colors.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23940
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by tidalTippler Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:42 pm

TheChaotic1 wrote:We don't even know if they have other blood colors.

But still is better than rainbow-shiny blood colored white-skined cherubs.

Yeah i agree, it was an idiotic idea of mine. We still don't know much about the Cherubs anyway.
tidalTippler
tidalTippler
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:14 pm

I was reading other tests that did this and they stated many things of cherubs blood color. One of which from Homestuck Resources tumblr pages.

http://homestuckresources.tumblr.com/post/44885452781/cherub-blood-colour-test

Where it stated on the bottom.

Homestuck Resources wrote:"C. Hussie mentions cherubs often have split personalities not all. So you can be a siblingless cherub and have blue, purple or brown blood. Though this is not really canon."

And from an anon from tumblr to Homestuck Resources stated. Or pointed out.

Tumblr anon wrote:"Cherub blood color was confirmed to be alignment based in Aranea's explanation of cherub reproduction. Should the female lose the battle, the alignment and blood color will be swapped between the two sexes. This means that had their mother lost, Calliope would have been the evil one, and had red blood"

But to what Homestuck Resources have shown in their so called cherub color chart. They had heavily stated its non canon.

http://homestuckresources.tumblr.com/post/45596628443/non-canon-cherub-blood-colour-chart

They said they used this to help with the colors.

http://easydamus.com/alignmenttracking.html

Though its uncertain on if Chrubs have 'meany' blood colors that are high in pigments. Or just have the standered three colors being. Lime green, Yellow and Candy red. Or how some other person once said it. Lime green, Gray and Candy red.

But a thing I know that the more red, orange, violet or blue you are. Represents a possible Yin.

Whiles light blue, green, pale yellow and light orange represents Yang

Discover your Cherub Blood Color! ABSCPwY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:39 am

I always get purple on these tests.
:0

Last edited by condescendingTemper on Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i suck)

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:23 am

I'm kind of confused on the directions. :/ Here are my results:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26674
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by dexterousSurvivalist Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:33 am

CeruleanHeratic wrote:I'm kind of confused on the directions. :/ Here are my results:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)

It means that you have a tie. Kinda... But your good shows to be the winner here. So you'll be Lawful Good. Your opposite is Lawful Evil. You however lean towards the ying side of the whole ying and yang thing. which in a fundamental way. You appose law and order within the benefits of yours and the people around you. Like. Think of a person who sees someone in need of help. Then that person wants to help 'em in some way that would abolish both boundaries of law and order to get to that persons side, to help. Or become a rebel.
dexterousSurvivalist
dexterousSurvivalist
Admin

Aquarius Posts : 725
Boondollars : 23372

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:01 pm

Ah! I see. Thanks Dex! I would've been stumped for quite a while without your help.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26674
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:13 am

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

So Immoa neutral good purrson. Hmm? ::3
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 131
Boondollars : 18607

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next