Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed]

+3
mangledmedic
Cardly
ActuallyFace
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed]

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:19 pm

====> Be the embarrassed midblood.

UR: Consid3ring my s3rv3r fil3 is alr3ady open (ooops) w3 may hav3 to go in this ord3r, if that is alright.
UR: *Th3 midbloood hangs h3r h3ad in sham3*
UR: I got a bit carrri3d away <:c
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20912
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Ridiculously Cool Troll Session [closed]

Post by Dissypoo Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Rolyat sighs and eats another cookie, washing it down with a gulp of tea, with finishes her cup. She rises from her seat and carries her tea cup with her to the counter where she left the teapot, and pours herself another cup before returning back to her seat. She had kind of wanted to be one of the later ones in, just so she'd know what she was getting in to, but she supposed she'd be able to go first. In fact, it might be better to have her go first, as she'd likely be able to figure things out through tests. She sips at her tea and leans over her husktop again to answer.

DC: ║ I suppose that is alright, but I'd like someone to still be looking for a walkthrough. I've yet to stumble on any good ones yet. ║
DC: ║ And you do realize this would make you the second one in, right, Enodia? If you're connecting to me and I'm the first in, you'd have to follow right after. Have you tried closing the server file? ║
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:43 pm

====> Grovel

No, you won't do that, but you certainly feel like it. Elrindia would never grovel.

====> Memo!

UR: I don't think it works that way...
UR: Th3 gam3 has alr3ady start3d for m3, I don't think I can r3v3rs3 that.
UR: *Th3 midbloood bows h3r h3ad again, and says sinc3r3ly,* my d333p3st apologi3s.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:57 pm

DC: ║ Rolyat straightens her hair down and smiles at Elrindia. │ It is quite alright, though it did get a bit confusing there. ║
DC: ║ Just to update everyone, since I'll be the first one in.. The order will be, from client>server, me>Enodia>Oridum>Kixion>Erebos>Imnaan>Bojolo>Letari>me again. So Letari will be the last one in, and I will be her server. ║
DC: ║ I will open my client file now. ║

Clicking away from Trollian, Rolyat clicks the file and opens it. Up pops a screen that tells her it is searching for a host user.. And informs her that one has been found. She assumes it is Enodia. It tells her to press enter, presumably to accept it, and when nothing happens, she once again assumes Enodia, her server, will have to press enter as well.

And when she does, this and then this will appear on Enodia's screen.
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:01 pm

====> Accomplish things

You navigate away from the memo to check on the file, which now displays the SGRUB logo and a small triangle.

====> Click triangle?

You click on the triangle, which leads you to a view of Rolyat's room and a bunch of controls.

====> Notify group members!

You leave Rolyat be for the moment, and return to your memo.

UR: Alright, I hav3 connn3ct3d with Rolyat!
UR: I b3li3v3 th3 n3xt st3p is for Rolyat to conn3ct with L3tari, who willl th3n conn3ct with Bojolo so th3y can start doing things.
UR: I was wrong b3for3 though, so I could b3 wrong h3r3 tooo I suppos3.

====> Converse with Rolyat

unbelievableRomanticist [UR] began trolling delayedCatharsis [DC] at NOW

UR: H3lllo!
UR: I b3li3v3 talking h3r3 for just b3tw333n us stufff would b3 mor3 conv3ni3nt c:>
UR: I am going to plac3 what I can about.

====> Place what you can about

Considering Rolyat's pitifully low amount of grist, you only manage to get her a small pre-punched card, which, while it will come in handy, is pretty useless right now.

You hope, for the game's sake, that the imps will enter soon.

You also hope, for Rolyat's sake, that the imps will give her some time to climb the echeladder and get a strife specibus and whatnot before they arrive.

====> Sit back and wait.

Yeah, okay.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:12 am

((Just to tell you, AF, the main 4 items: the pre-punched card, the Cruxtruder, the Totem Lathe, and the Alchemiter are all free to help the person playing get into the game. And the Imps only arrive once you're in the Medium, they cannot go to the player's actual planet! And Rolyat has 20 grist right now! :33))

==> Be a little exasperated.

Rolyat is indeed exasperated as she stares at the message Enodia left in the memo. She minimizes the private message between them so she can focus purely on the memo for now.

DC: ║ ................... │ The seadweller facepalms in exasperation. ║
DC: ║ Enodia, really? Were you not paying attention when I explained the order just two minutes ago? ║
DC: ║ I will be the last one to activate my server file, and I will be getting Letari in, and she will be the LAST one in. You're going in right after me. You should wait to open your client file, however, and let me figure this out first. ║
DC: ║ Oridum, do you know that you'll be connecting to Enodia and getting her in, on my say? Don't open your server file now. I just want to make sure everyone is paying attention: Please tell me who you are connecting to. ║
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:42 am

OOC:

====> Be extremely embarrassed

You are kind of already doing that. You swear you aren't stupid, but this particular bit is not something that you understand all too well.

Maybe if you just... leave the memo alone for a while.

A really long while.

====> See what else you can get with almost no grist to speak of

It appears as if a few machines are available to you, so you hunt around Rolyat's hive for the best place to put them. You aren't sure how well they will fare in water, or if they will really fit in her room, so you use the building grist you have to expand it a few feet. This gives you just enough room to cramp the three needed machines into the corners, leaving a bit of space to navigate around them.

====> Let her know what to do with these

She probably already knows. Instead of doing this, you hide your green-tinged face in your hands and lean back in your chair, eyes squeezed shut. A few moments later, you are lost to your own fantasy world. You'll probably return to reality in a little while, when everyone is done discussing how much of an idiot you are and has forgotten your many, many blunders.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:28 pm

t-shirt: if I remember correctly oridum will be my server and erbos client am I right or did I miss something
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19155
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:17 pm

> Respond to the memo once more

GP: Y3s I know I'll be conn3cting to 3nodia 4s h3r s3rv3r
GP: I'll try not to op3n my s3rv3r fil3 b3for3 your s4y
GP: Also Kixion I think you'r3 4ctu4lly suppos3d to b3 my s3rv3r
GP: Sinc3 th3 list is in th3 ord3r of cli3nt to s3rv3r

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:32 pm

ts: ok thanks wanted to be sure so I'm your severe and erbos will be mine
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:06 pm

==> Highblood Time.

PM: Were doo i get in it?
PM: Wen do i joyn?
PM: im calm...
PM: ;oP
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20300
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:25 pm

==>save some food
Good idea, you completely load up your chord modus with icecream and hotpockets, sad that you can't play a song without wasting icecream, but yay, you get a treat when you play anything! Still play single notes though

==>memo whatever
Yeah, you should probably get on that

AT:back
AT:I think you just join fin after me
AT:so a whal€...
AT:I g€t to m€ss with snow guy in a bit so that's a plus
AT:so this'll b€ lik€ FLARP?
AT:€xtr€m€ rol€play?
AT:yo bojolo, wanna play word association whal€ w€ wait for our turns! I'll start us off, "lusus"

V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19572
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:43 pm

OOC:

==> Make small correction.

DC: ║ Yes, that's right, I'm glad it's not too confusing. And we haven't heard from Erebos and Letari, are you two quite alright? ║

Rolyat finishes off another cookie, staring at the screen, when she hears an odd noise followed by a series of low thuds. When she looks around, she's distracted by splashing water, and she turns her attention to the now inky black water leading into her hallway. Her Octojellymom must have been startled by the sounds and inked, and was now trying to get her attention to get her out of there. She captchalogues her husktop, and deploys a quill from her strife deck, twirling it around idly in her fingers as she approaches the water. She deftly moves out of the way of the reaching tentacle, arching an eyebrow. "Calm down Mother, I'll check whatever caused the sound out." She waits until the splashing calms before jumping into the still inky water. Swimming down the hall until she's out of the ink spot, Rolyat shifts out of the way as her lusus shoots past her down the hallway, making a sharp turn in it that leads her out of view.

Although she is following at a more leisurely pace, she has her quill at the ready in case she is met with danger. As soon as she turns the corner, she spots her lusus hovering near the air-pocketed cavern entrance to Rolyat's respiteblock. Moving right under it, Rolyat jumps up into her respiteblock with her quill turning immediately into an electric spear in her hands. But there is nobody there. There is only her room, much larger than it normally is, and three big machines. Rolyat hums thoughtfully at the sight, spear deployed back into her strife deck and her uncaptchalogued husktop replacing it in her hands. She walks over to her desk and sets down her husktop, plugging it in to charge before sitting at her seat.

delayedCatharsis [DC] to unbelievableRomanticist [UR]

DC: ║ My, this was.. very unexpected. When you said a game like the Sims, I was figuring it'd be something that required a bit more... character customization. ║
DC: ║ I had no idea we even had technology like this available to us, being able to interact so freely with another's environment without actually being present. │ Rolyat rubs her chin thoughtfully, looking to Elrindia the Wonderful for her input. ║
DC: ║ I'm not sure I have much idea what to do with these, and no one seems to have found a walkthrough yet, so I suppose I'll have to wing it. ║
DC: ║ Unless the machines came with a description as to what they do? ║
DC: ║ And also, I apologize if I upset you with the confusion over the entry line, I only wanted to clear it up. It was likely my fault in faulty, confusing explanation, not yours, that it wasn't understood right away. ║
DC: ║ I do hope that you're not beating yourself up over it. │ The seadweller bows her head in shame at the thought, really hoping her friend doesn't feel negatively towards herself or towards Rolyat herself. She would be very upset if that were the case, and would want to do what she could to make Elrindia the Wonderful feel better. ║
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:51 pm

OOC:

====> Return to reality

What?

You can't hear you over the sound of an intense battle of power and skill between yourself, and the evil wizard Acrazahk.

====> They're being nice

Just a minute.

====> Please?

The battle finished (and won), you pull yourself reluctantly back to reality to find what you think is an apology waiting for you.

====> Respond!

Embarrassed yet again, you hurry to respond to these messages.

UR: Oh no, it's okay!
UR: I m3sss3d up *3lrindia hangs h3r h3ad*
UR: It is my fault for not loooking things up for mys3lf befor3 trying to play this gam3 <:c
UR: Which, y3s, is a bit... strang3.
UR: I'd n3v3r h3ard of anything lik3 it until my fri3nd told m3 about it.
UR: Pr3ttty 3xciting though, huh? *Th3 midbloood grins*
UR: Anyways, I think you n333d to g3t som3thing calll3d cruxit3 out of the tub3y loooking on3.
UR: Th3n you put that in th3 oth3r on3 that isn't a pad with the card I gav3 you?
UR: And som3how 3licit a cruxit3 object from th3 pad?
UR: I'm not positiv3
UR: hop3fullly that is h3lpful to som3 d3gr333 though, rath3r than non3 at alll..

====> Check memo

You open the memo as well to see if some unlikely turn of events had created a sudden need for your presence while you were away. You find nothing of the sort.

====> Be someone a little more down-to-Alternia.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:56 pm

You're now Imnaan and you're bored, wonder where bojolo is...

==>check what's up

AT:you th€r€ bojolo?
AT:whal€ w€'r€ waiting and you don't s€am to lik€ word association, can you €xp lain your r€legion again?
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:33 pm

AT:So what do w€ do now?
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:27 pm

ts: I don't know I'm gonna have me some mind honey
Kixion now begins to cuge mind honey till he pukes
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:08 pm

==> Understand the gist of vague directions.

Rolyat read over the message Enodia left, and before responding she sets her sights on all three of the machines in her respiteblock. She correctly identifies which one is which-- the tubey one, the one that isn't a pad, and the one that is a pad. Rising to her feet, she goes to collect the card with the holes in it, which must be the one Enodia meant because she'd never seen it before. So she needs to put this in the not-a-pad machine along with the cruxite that comes from the tubey machine. Goodness gracious she wants to know their actual names. So with the card in hand, she returns to her seat and sets it by her keyboard to respond to the private message with Enodia.

DC: ║ Exciting, yes, but now I am incredibly grateful that I'm first in and far down the line from Imnaan and Bojolo. I am even more pleased with my foresight in putting our more volatile troll as the server of the one he gets along with the most. ║
DC: ║ Though I am a bit worried about Erebos, who will be Imnaan's client, I'm sure Erebos was the best choice to pair up to Imnaan, with how prone he is to not reacting much. ║
DC: ║ Also, I'll be ready to begin in just a moment, but first.. │ She brushes some hair behind one of her fins and watches Elrindia with an amused smirk. ║
DC: ║ Do the "tubey", "not-a-pad", and "one that is a pad" machines have names? Although amusing descriptions, I find myself wanting for their hopefully more professional names. ║

Since Enodia could supposedly see her, Rolyat flashes a brief smile up.
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:56 pm

====> Respond to memo

UR: Okay, so it loooks lik3 th3 n3xt thing w3 n333d to do is hav3 Kixion connect to Oridum
UR: S3rv3r > cli3nt of cours3
UR: So you two can g3t in!
UR: Corrr3ct m3 if I am wrong pl3as3
UR: But that m3ans Kixion n333ds to op3n th3 s3rv3r fil3 whil3 Oridum op3ns th3 cli3nt fil3, th3n w3 can worrry lat3r about connn3cting th3s3 litttl3 groups, as th3 gam3 kind of knows alr3ady who's connn3cting I gu3ss.
UR: A bit irrritating, this disr3gard for chronology!

====> Looks things up

You turn from the memo to look up the names of these machines, in order to satisfy your friend's curiosity. You really aren't sure what they are yourself, having forgotten almost the same moment your friend told you about them.

After a bit of digging, you find them in the game itself again and immediately write them down.

====> Respond to the seadweller

Which one?

====> Respond to the only seadweller that you are actually interacting with directly at the moment

UR: Y3s, this ord3r s333ms to work w3lll.
UR: I'm pr3ttty happpy with it!
UR: Also no on3 is complaining, so that is nic3!
UR: *3lrindia slowly r3turns the smirk with a pl3as3d and 3mbarasss3d smil3*
UR: I actuallly only just loook3d thos3 nam3s up...
UR: Th3 tub3y on3 is a Cruxtrud3r, which just mak3s thos3 dow3ls of stufff, th3 cruxit3.
UR: Th3 pad on3 is an Alch3mit3r, which mak3s th3 things?
UR: And th3 not-a-pad is calll3d a Tot3m Lath3, and that just carv3s the cruxit3.
UR: I don't know how prof3sssional thos3 nam3s r3ally ar3, but that's what the gam3 callls them!
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:25 pm

==>grow impatient
Eh, you have nofin to do, you try to nudge your arrival time closer to now

==>respond to memo

AT:Can't I just conn€ct with €r€bos now and put tog€th€r the s€gm€nts lat€r?
AT:or is that not allow€d in this gam€?
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:05 pm

====> Respod to memo again.

UR: That willl probably work!
UR: It s333ms r3asonabl3 to m3 at l3ast.
UR: But I was wrong b3fo3, I could b3 wrong again.

====> Daydream

You return to fantasy land, rather than think about your earlier mistakes again, and embark once more on an epic journey across the magical lands of Imaginatia. Maybe someone else will pick up the rod of leadership.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:20 am

Lets do this ====>
ok im opening the server copy now then oridum get ready
you then proceeded to open the before mentioned file
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4