Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

anaiko psrave now in right place

3 posters

Go down

anaiko psrave now in right place Empty anaiko psrave now in right place

Post by mangledmedic Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:21 pm

[b]Full Name:anaiko psrave
[b]Nickname(s): scar horn
[b]Gender:female
[b]Height & Weight:5 foot 2 195 pounds
[b]Birthdate:9/3/1994
[b]Age:9 and a half sweeps (19 in human years)

[b]Physical appearance: short and somewhat on the chubby side has short messy hair with 3 thin streaks of white that meet in the back  , long crooked  and heavy scared and chipped horns the left one missing its end from fights with wild lususi since hers is to small to defend her .wears dark hoodies with her emblem in green  and sweat pants to cover her many battle scars and she wears her fallen matesprits glasses to remember her by she has no shoes and an iron cuff around her left ankle. she has a stalky build and a pear figure not much to look at by any means but without her scars she could be considered some what cute but sickly small nose and dull but large eyes  the right one sits a little higher up than the left her teeth was filed down at a young age to prevent her from biting  her master and other slaves on her side is the brand of the subjugators so if recaptured she could be retuned there is a lot of scars around it from attempts to remove it none have done much to it however.

[b]Personality: kind but unsure of her self a little oblivious of what's going on around her. as long as you are nice to her she will be nice to you she is despises trolls that misuse their powers. she's a at the end of every rainbow is a mugged leprechaun kind point of view and prefers to keep out of conflict and refuses to kill witch most trolls dislike. she will help others in need but only to make sure no one gets hurt often  getting hurt her self but thanks to her ability she can ignore the pain for awhile but this leads to a lot of infected cuts and scrapes. she seeks to become a field medic for the queens army to save as many life's as possible to atone for her past likes hanging out with mutants  
[b]Handle: magledMedic
[b]Typing Quirk/Color:  f's and k's are swapped( most people mix them up with my bad handwriting so I keep it as a quirk)  
[b]Blood color: dull yellow like sollexes  
[b]Symbol: Hecats circle a wicka  symbol of protection baced pff the greak god of magic
anaiko psrave now in right place Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHxrEVUHtwYUNAv6Ian5aOWy6gVBCpE_y0eLBspxlihdBJg_G9
[b]Lusus: a small  serpent about 4 inches long witch lives on her wrist by holding its tail in its mouth its small form does not need to be fed very often hasten moved in 3 sweeps however

[b]Strengths: skilled in first aid can use powers to numb physical pain though skin contact and make weak Barriers that last a few seconds at a time.

[b]Weaknesses: clumsy out of shape and forgetful has yet to gain full control of her powers and is often sickly due to not feeling the pain of her wounds and as such forgets to treat them leading to many infections and she does not sleep well since she refuses to use her requpracone due to the soper being the same color as her fallen matesrpits blood

[b]Fears/Insecurities: insecure about her horns hates the feel of soper has a fear of fire and trolls with powers because one used mind control to force her matesprit to be killed by her lusus which was a massive scorpion  and is uncomfortable around high bloods
[b]Likes: sledding reading hanging out with other outcastes  and medical science
[b]Dislikes: soper trolls with mind control powers
[b]Driving force: to atone for the loss of her matesprite and to find a new souce of happiness
[b]Hobbies: reading , studying first aid sledding and trading card games

[b]God Tier Title:Witch of frost
[b]Land:land of docks and deserts
[b]Derse or Prospit: derse
[b]Weapon: a pair of dart guns (the darts make you dizzy and numb but wont kill uses venom from lusus)

[b]Describe your character in three words: troubled  scared vengeful
[b]If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?:first aid kit and a book

[b]If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: her past
[b]Your character opens their fridge; what do they see? band aids and disinfectant  

[b]Other: has yet to become got tier has had a bad past where her matesrite was killed and several instances where she has been injured wile trying to aid others in need she is not in very healthy living off of what little fruit could be found around the outskirts of the forest of alteria and don't sleep to well disliking soper and thus sleeping on a mat with a blanket and heat lamp  and often has infected wounds. here lusus and symbol is braced on the myth of orobors or a snake that keep eating every thing until only it self was left decided to eat its own tail it kind of fits with the theme of her problems stacking up until it consumes her whole life I am planning to make more of a story on how her matsprite was lost and other past problems to deepening the character

aniko was raised as a servant to fuchsia blood taking care of cleaning, feeding the lususes and to dull the pain of her masters injures till they healed. she worked along side two other a mute green blood who was a butler and a powerful blue blood body guard. the blue blood raveled in his rank over the other to servants and mistreated them coastally wile the master sat back and laughed at the agony of his underlings. these actions had put the blue blood as the favorite and permission to order the others as long as he didn't go to far. during the day (since trolls are nocturnal) aniko and the butler would treat each others  wounds and sit side by side till they fell asleep. these where her most charset moments and the only thing that gave her joy in her hard life until she reached the age of 6 sweeps that's when things got worse.  being the only female around anaiko started to draw unwanted attention from her employer witch in turn enraged the body guard a led to more abuse for her. in her eyes however was a good thing for her beloved was ignored completely because of this she took the abuse with out complaint. after weeks of watching unable to protest her green blood lover took action and leap onto the assailants back choking him unable to fight back himself the bodyguard took control of a near by lusus , a large scorpion, and tore the butler in half enraged anaiko charged the body guard and impaled him with part of her left horn breaking off in his chest. in agenizing  pain both physical and emotional she rushes to her matesprite side and weep into his chest. a odd glow spread from her hand and covered his body as the first time her power manifested  he sighed his last breath as the glow deadened his nerves  giving him a painless death. anaiko awoken to a small serpent coiling around her wrist remembering every that happened she fled from the building and into the wilderness and 6 sweeps later she arrived here hoping for a new start.

well here is my attempt at an origin story form my character hope you enjoy and if she gets approved you can see anaiko in the rp chat.

Last edited by kixonshadowbane on Thu May 22, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19135
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

anaiko psrave now in right place Empty Re: anaiko psrave now in right place

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Physical appearance and personality needs more. Also where on the hemospectrum does she lie?
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21654
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:22 am

I made some changes could you take anther look at my character
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:25 pm

Lusus are always white
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23885
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:04 pm

ok made some changes and typed up a origin story hope its not to dull of a read.
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Origen is not really need, but I'm going to approve this.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23885
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 am

thanks and the origin was just something to pass the time with
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:56 am

Yes she a normal troll or dancestor/ancestor?
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:12 am

she's a normal troll and I made some small changes to her appearance and personality if you don't mind looking it over
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Approved.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

anaiko psrave now in right place Empty anaiko psrave now in right place

Post by mangledmedic Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:50 pm

[Full Name psrave
[b]Nickname(s): scar horn
[b]Gender:female
[b]Height & Weight:5 foot 2 195 pounds
[b]Birthdate:9/3/1994
[b]Age:9 and a half sweeps (19 in human years)

[b]Physical appearance: short and somewhat on the chubby side has short messy hair with 3 thin streaks of white that meet in the back  , long crooked  and heavy scared and chipped horns the left one missing its end from fights with wild lususi since hers is to small to defend her .wears dark hoodies with her emblem in green  and sweat pants to cover her many battle scars and she wears her fallen matesprits glasses to remember her by she has no shoes and an iron cuff around her left ankle. she has a stalky build and a pear figure not much to look at by any means but without her scars she could be considered some what cute but sickly small nose and dull but large eyes  the right one sits a little higher up than the left her teeth was filed down at a young age to prevent her from biting  her master and other slaves on her side is the brand of the subjugators so if recaptured she could be retuned there is a lot of scars around it from attempts to remove it none have done much to it however.

[b]Personality: kind but unsure of her self a little oblivious of what's going on around her. as long as you are nice to her she will be nice to you she is despises trolls that misuse their powers. she's a at the end of every rainbow is a mugged leprechaun kind point of view and prefers to keep out of conflict and refuses to kill witch most trolls dislike. she will help others in need but only to make sure no one gets hurt often  getting hurt her self but thanks to her ability she can ignore the pain for awhile but this leads to a lot of infected cuts and scrapes. she seeks to become a field medic for the queens army to save as many life's as possible to atone for her past likes hanging out with mutants  
[b]Handle: magledMedic
[b]Typing Quirk/Color:  f's and k's are swapped( most people mix them up with my bad handwriting so I keep it as a quirk)  
[b]Blood color: dull yellow like sollexes  
[b]Symbol: Hecats circle a wicka  symbol of protection baced pff the greak god of magic
anaiko psrave now in right place Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHxrEVUHtwYUNAv6Ian5aOWy6gVBCpE_y0eLBspxlihdBJg_G9
[b]Lusus: a small  serpent about 4 inches long witch lives on her wrist by holding its tail in its mouth its small form does not need to be fed very often hasten moved in 3 sweeps however

[b]Strengths: skilled in first aid can use powers to numb physical pain though skin contact and make weak Barriers that last a few seconds at a time.

[b]Weaknesses: clumsy out of shape and forgetful has yet to gain full control of her powers and is often sickly due to not feeling the pain of her wounds and as such forgets to treat them leading to many infections and she does not sleep well since she refuses to use her requpracone due to the soper being the same color as her fallen matesrpits blood

[b]Fears/Insecurities: insecure about her horns hates the feel of soper has a fear of fire and trolls with powers because one used mind control to force her matesprit to be killed by her lusus which was a massive scorpion  and is uncomfortable around high bloods
[b]Likes: sledding reading hanging out with other outcastes  and medical science
[b]Dislikes: soper trolls with mind control powers
[b]Driving force: to atone for the loss of her matesprite and to find a new souce of happiness
[b]Hobbies: reading , studying first aid sledding and trading card games

[b]God Tier Title:Witch of frost
[b]Land:land of docks and deserts
[b]Derse or Prospit: derse

[b]Weapon: dart guns x2 stun and sleep darts 30 dart clips   (gun kind)  silenced Nighthawk  and Lady Hawk (gun kind) one black other white 20 dart clip
Stunzoka fires two spheres on leaves a pool of sticky goo the other knock out gass holds only two shots

[b]Describe your character in three words: troubled  scared vengeful
[b]If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?:first aid kit and a book

[b]If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: her past
[b]Your character opens their fridge; what do they see? band aids and disinfectant  

[b]Other: now having reached got tier she can now use her shields aggressively ether to bash the enemy's with or to throw as void bolts. has had a bad past where her matesrite was killed and several instances where she has been injured wile trying to aid others in need she is not in very healthy living off of what little fruit could be found around the outskirts of the forest of alteria and don't sleep to well disliking soper and thus sleeping on a mat with a blanket and heat lamp  and often has infected wounds. here lusus and symbol is braced on the myth of orobors or a snake that keep eating every thing until only it self was left decided to eat its own tail it kind of fits with the theme of her problems stacking up until it consumes her whole life I am planning to make more of a story on how her matsprite was lost and other past problems to deepening the character

aniko was raised as a servant to fuchsia blood taking care of cleaning, feeding the lususes and to dull the pain of her masters injures till they healed. she worked along side two other a mute green blood who was a butler and a powerful blue blood body guard. the blue blood raveled in his rank over the other to servants and mistreated them coastally wile the master sat back and laughed at the agony of his underlings. these actions had put the blue blood as the favorite and permission to order the others as long as he didn't go to far. during the day (since trolls are nocturnal) aniko and the butler would treat each others  wounds and sit side by side till they fell asleep. these where her most charset moments and the only thing that gave her joy in her hard life until she reached the age of 6 sweeps that's when things got worse.  being the only female around anaiko started to draw unwanted attention from her employer witch in turn enraged the body guard a led to more abuse for her. in her eyes however was a good thing for her beloved was ignored completely because of this she took the abuse with out complaint. after weeks of watching unable to protest her green blood lover took action and leap onto the assailants back choking him unable to fight back himself the bodyguard took control of a near by lusus , a large scorpion, and tore the butler in half enraged anaiko charged the body guard and impaled him with part of her left horn breaking off in his chest. in agenizing  pain both physical and emotional she rushes to her matesprite side and weep into his chest. a odd glow spread from her hand and covered his body as the first time her power manifested  he sighed his last breath as the glow deadened his nerves  giving him a painless death. anaiko awoken to a small serpent coiling around her wrist remembering every that happened she fled from the building and into the wilderness and 6 sweeps later she arrived here hoping for a new start.

well here is my attempt at an origin story form my character hope you enjoy and if she gets approved you can see anaiko in the rp chat.

Last edited by kixonshadowbane on Thu May 22, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 9 times in total
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:59 pm

no changes just moving it to the right place
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:39 am

okay, I merged the two topics
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 pm

I added to her weapons and altered her powers the new power stuff is at the start of the other section
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:30 pm

changed weapons
mangledmedic