Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SS Story Time || That Nerd Kurtis & The Inklings

Go down

SS Story Time || That Nerd Kurtis & The Inklings Empty SS Story Time || That Nerd Kurtis & The Inklings

Post by sentientSound Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:30 am

ML: Yo, dawg, what it do.
KR: I think you mean ‘what does it do’.
ML: Shut up, Kurtis.
SR: Look, I know my brother is a massive wad, but can we get on with the game.
KR: He and Serenity have a thing tonight.
SR: That and she doesn’t like you in the least.
KR: I know, Sirius. I know. So Max, what’s this one about?
ML: Hold up, we need to wait for-
JD: Sorry I’m late again. You have to give Nea a character. She’ll keep holding me up at this rate.
ML: We’ll work on that. Now then, Jace. SAGA is caught shoplifting. The owner says that she won’t call the police in exchange for a personal favor. She wants you to go to Sentry’s Cavern on the edge of Gate 1 and get her the Crest of Omnipresence. This is an extremely rare item that is only dropped once per Gate, per year. This means you only have one shot. There will most definitely be Black Players about, seeking to steal this crest. You will be in the company of CRIM and two others. Ahem.
KM: Hey, guys. Kurtis.
NS: Wassup my peoples. Kurtis.
KR: CAN I NOT EFFING WIN!!!!!!
KM: No.
NS: No.
JD: No.
SR: No.
ML: No.
KR: Then I guess it’s u-FRAKIN-nanimous. Kaylee, Nea, Jace, Sirius, and Max all say I can’t win, whoop-dee-damn-doo. What’s next. Max, is the almighty Dirk Lane gonna profess his certainty of my inability to triumph.
DL: Yes.
KR: OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!
ML: Let’s just start the game before he has a full blown rage-gasm.

ARMA
login
run_protocol
Username: SAGA
Passcode: ●●●●●●●
validating_information
accessing_archive
import_avatar
import_attribute
import_questlist
export_Username: SAGA
enter_AerumServer
loading_Gate 1: Botan
EXECUTE

SAGA was once again plunged into the online world of Aerum, playing ARMA. His menu chimed, showing him that his friend CRIM was online. CRIM was only across town and he could make it easy if he used his Temporal Plate ability. This ability conjured a turning clock gear that he could ride on. It also sped up time for him while slowing down time for other members not including Locus attributed members. Locus, or those who manipulate and exploit the flow of time, are usually pretty rare though. It’s all about Ignis and Glacies and Metalli; fire and ice and metal. SAGA hopped on and shot across town in a matter of minutes, even though Botan was the Gate 1 Central Town and therefore the largest.
“Crim!! What’s up, dawg.”
“Saga, don’t do that. You’re whiter than my avatar.”
“Yeah, so.” SAGA took note that CRIM’s avatar was extremely pale. In the real world, SAGA’s player was really a tall ginger with long, wild hair while CRIM was a not-as-tall more colored person with close cut blonde hair.
“So, you go see your questant yet?
“No, I kinda got a rare quest already.”
“Oh?”
“See, I was at the potions shop trying to raise my theft level when the shopkeeper caught me. Combat abilities don’t work in towns do they?”
“No.”
“Yeah, well she went to go get the cops, but I blocked the door. She told me that she wouldn’t go to the authorities if I got her something called a Crest of Omnipresence.”
“You mean this.” CRIM presented a holodeck he had got after he sold the Blood Nymph’s Dead Blood Powder. It seems lots of Witch Doctors on higher Gates use it for curses and spells. The shopkeeper on Gate 1 took it to Gate 5 and sold it to a Witch Doctor by the name of Anastasia for well over 50,000 Credits. The holodeck showed a mystical tattoo that had strange runes and markings on it. It could be removed only when it’s bearer dies and must be reapplied in the next 3 hours. Not only that but it’s bearer is supposed to be a hidden boss that’s about 3 times as strong as an average Gate Boss.
“Yeah, that’s it. So then. We ride?”
“We ride.”
“WE RIDE!!” SAGA hopped on his Temporal Plate and whooshed out of town while CRIM was able to keep up with his Blood Stream ability. This would take some time because the holodeck told them that it could only be found in a dungeon titled Sentry’s Cavern. That was located out on the northwestern edge of Gate 1. A long way away from Botan.
After an hour of high velocity flying and decommissioning monsters who are fast enough to catch them, CRIM and SAGA discover a battle going on. A group of Black Players harassing a pair of twins. It was 3 on 2, and the Black Players looked like a hodgepodge of items stolen from various players. Typical, CRIM thought. He and SAGA stopped at the same time, both ready to take on the Black Players.
“Hey, PKing is wrong you know.” CRIM waved his sword, sending a blood wave at them.
“Don’t make them mad CRIM, we’re just here to save the girls.” SAGA kick flipped his Temporal Plate at the remaining PK. CRIM used two of the Blood Spawn Summons, dropping them in his life blood sword, Kito, to activate them. The sword started swelling, and so CRIM swiped it at the player killers, sending the Blood Spawns at them. This monster turned battle pet will soon drain them of blood.
“No time to explain, come on!” CRIM took hold of one of the twins and shot off with his Blood Stream, while SAGA took the other and followed suit. A ways away from the battle site, they finally started talking. “Any reason those PKs were after you?”
“Well, we kinda stole their materials?” The girl closest to CRIM said.
“No way, we were there first! They were trying to steal them from us!” The twin with SAGA shouted.
“Sounds believable.” SAGA mumbled.
“It is you hooded freak!”
“Hey, I just saved your ones and zeros! So don’t try that with me!”
“Yeah?”
“I know you heard me.”
“Saga, enough.” CRIM turned his attention from SAGA to keep talking to the more subdued twin. “So then, what should we call you?”
“I’m Sakura, that’s my younger sister, Tenma.”
“Did I tell you to introduce me?!”
“Can it, Teeeeenma!” SAGA kept teasing her on the ride. They had to agree with CRIM and join their party to avoid PKs. So, in turn, they chose to help with SAGA’s quest. However, Tenma was rather reluctant to offer SAGA any help.

“Sentry appears only at midnight, when he goes to sleep.” SAGA explained, “So we need to wait here. But be careful, that Crest of Omnipresence is tough... Am I allowed to cuss in front of Tenma? How old is she exactly?”
“Saga!”
“What, curiosity kills the time-walker. Everybody knows that?”
“Cat, Saga. It was a cat.”
“That too.”
“I am so sorry about my friend.”
“It’s alright, I don’t mind. I am 19, and I live in New York.” Sakura admitted, chancing a glance at CRIM.
“Hey, earth to sis: These can be sexual predatories. You does not. Give.. ASL... To no one.” Tenma spoke slowly as if Sakura wasn’t understanding.
“Well, if we’re sharing. I’m Crim, all caps. I’m 17 and I live in Maryland.”
“Yeah. I’m Saga. Same age, same sex, same town. Crim and I are best friends.”
“Oh, what the hell. I’m 16 and I live with my sister.”
“See, sharing’s not so hard.” SAGA leaned closer to Tenma, “It’s kinda fun.” Tenma’s sensory interface picked up her flush and displayed it in-game as well. She scrambled away from SAGA, huddling close to her sister. “What, I was just teasing.”
“It’s not funny! You big dummy.” Tenma could feel a sort of warmth for SAGA, but she chose to deny and suppress it for reasons unknown to the narrator. He can only tell you what happens in-game and, in some cases, in-real-life or IRL. But enough about the narrator, the story isn’t nARMArator, so no narrator talk.
“Crim, when does Sentry’s dungeon appear?” Sakura asked, not letting her eyes wander.
“I hear it’s like a rip in the game, more precisely, a closet. The door will only appear for Sentry when he returns. I would say it’s in this area because my info brokers are pretty reliable since I’m kinda level 12 with a level 14, Pure-Forge sword.”
“Hey, what’s Pure-Forge mean?” Tenma tore her eyes from SAGA long enough to ask the question.
“It’s when a sword is all made of one material. Mine is pure life blood. I would think that an average PC gets the opportunity to make a Pure-Forge sword 40 Gates up. As you can see, this is merely Gate 1.”
“So that means you’re a cheater.” Tenma accused.
“Tenma!” Sakura covered her sister’s mouth then began to apologize to CRIM. She began to. The apology was cut short when Tenma licked Sakura’s palm. She felt the slimy saliva on her hand through the sensory interface, even though Tenma was in her own room, and snatched her hand away with a great deal of force. She fell back onto CRIM’s lap. CRIM only helped her up, not minding what had just happened.
“No, Tenma, I am not a cheater. I’m just the first blood user since the alpha version of this game began. Not to mention that the admins programmed Sanguis to be an unpredictable goddess. But this isn’t about me. It’s about Sentry, who I think is appearing right now.”
Bright orange streaks formed a silhouette and rippled with power. So much power that it caused digital noise to run across all three of CRIM’s computer screens and a high pitched whine in his sensory interface. The streaks began to widen, creating a body form and then Sentry appeared. His skin was gray and stony, and his sword was jagged metal, cracked and broken from previous battles that had not been had. It’s safe to assume the programmers made the sword like that purposefully, meaning it has some crazy special abilities. CRIM and SAGA each grabbed the girl closest to them and shot towards Sentry with their transportation abilities, clearing his dungeon’s opening just before it closed. They were now locked in a sort of “closet” as CRIM described. It was strangely beautiful compared to it’s inhabitant. Sentry, the giant steel golem and his ethereal housing area. His dungeon shined with stardust and galactic formations. It was like they were hovering above the multiversal solar system; a planetary system on a universal scale in which a massive sun presides over multiple orbiting universes.
“It’s pretty.” Tenma felt like a child, gazing at the stars and galaxies.
Sentry’s head whipped towards Tenma and she jumped. She drew an unfinished sword and shakily prepared to defend herself. Or she would have had to if SAGA hadn’t shot his Temporal Plate at Sentry. Sentry fell back and turned his attention to SAGA.
“Tenma! Why didn’t you tell us your sword wasn’t finished!” SAGA drew his clock hand sword and parried Sentry’s blade.
“I don’t know.” She whispered, then Sakura was in front of her. She suddenly looked older, much like she was the older sister in this pair. Her sword was short and straight, like a ninja sword. It was black with slivers of purple and red, then it morphed, copying CRIM’s sword.
“Ink?” CRIM asked to himself. He rushed Sentry as he and SAGA were still focused in their clash. CRIM brought his sword up, separating the swords. “Saga, now!”
“Yeah.” He shot forward and sliced horizontally through Sentry’s left side. Its tough carapace absorbed most of the attack. Then Sakura shot forward and pierced it’s back, and CRIM shot a lashing wave of blood to its head. The liquid dispersed on contact, leaving several small abrasions. Tenma backed to the invisible wall when her foot kicked something brilliant. It was a Star Fragment, a very rare material. This would fill the final material slot in her sword and complete her initial forge quest. The Star Fragment melted into her sword, creating a dark, shiny, jagged blade. It was intimidating. The name tag read: inu -- lv. 1. It made her feel protected, so she rushed into the fray, using her Ink attribute abilities to copy SAGA’s speed through time manipulation. She tore the blade through Sentry’s rough carapace as the others continued fighting. CRIM and SAGA , who were both airborne, shot down, crossing in an X shape to lop off Sentry’s head.
After raiding Sentry, they all got a bunch of Star Fragments and SAGA liberated the Crest of Omnipresence from Sentry’s arm. They had three hours to return, before the Crest was useless.

“Well then, you actually did it.” The shopkeeper said as she applied the Crest to her arm. She awarded their party and shooed them from the store. So the four of them began to walk.
“Yeah, that’s totally not coming back to bite us.” Tenma smiled just a bit accusingly at SAGA.
“Hey, you get threatened with the po-dogs!”
“Saga, you’re not black.” CRIM sighed.
“Whatever. Still, thanks for your help. And congratulations Tenma. What with your sword and all.”
“Thanks, Saga. You guys aren’t too bad.”
“Yeah, she’s right. You should friend us so we can do this again sometime.” Sakura sent CRIM and SAGA friend requests as she spoke. Tenma did the same.
“Yeah, I hope we’ll see you guys soon.” CRIM ran logout protocol as he spoke.
“We’ll be in touch. I promise.” SAGA did the same after accepting them as friends. There was rarely a promise he ever broke, if any.

KR: I still think I shoulda played.
SR: Shut up, Kurtis.
ML: I explained this. You=CREATOR, Sirius=CRIM, Jace=SAGA, girls=twins. Any questions?
KR: Penis.

Last edited by sentientSound on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Title. Sry.)
sentientSound
sentientSound
Anklebiter

Sagittarius Posts : 114
Boondollars : 19525
Location : Land of Mist and Glow | Land of Malice and Colosseums

Back to top Go down