Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Whats that? [OPEN]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whats that? [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats that? [OPEN]

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Cantus stood back up when she realized nothing was jumping out to scare her. She used her hand to cover her mouth so she wouldn't scream again. She mentally told herself to calm down, and that nothing would hurt her. The mental comfort wasn't working. She continued walking, talking small steps. She heard voices coming from a little bit away and started walking towards them.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21166
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Eric heard some running "Is there someone else around here?" He dusted himself off a bit more "That hurt more than I expected" He shrugged and looked at the nobless door "I can open this if you need"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23925
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:28 pm

Jill looked at Eric and then towards the door. "Nah, Its already open. Someone opened it from the outside. But apart from someone else here. I don't know." Jill said whiles heading towards the door and pushing it open. Jill then uses her hands to present the door to Eric. "See?" As the door opened, it made a creaking sound but Jill stepped back away from it. "The names Jill by the way. You? Swirly glasses guy?" Jill said whiles peering at Eric sideways.

Last edited by fartymuckmuddydoL on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:33 pm

He grins and takes a small bow "Eric Thompson, at your service. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance Miss Jill" He decides to fiddle with the door anyway, using a screwdriver to remove the nob fully, so it could be swung open easily from both sides
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Jill looked at Eric as if, Why bow?- Oh well... Jill goes back towards the hole in the wall and peers threw the small gap to see if that blue weird Nakodile is still sleeping. Jill kneels down whiles peering threw the gap that is for some odd reason leads downwards of the whole entire ship. "Oh. Its gone..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Thales looked at Cantus. She slowly made steps toward her. She didn't want to warn her of her presence just yet.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21694
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Cantus crept towards the room where she heard the voices. A quick peek wouldn't scare her that much, right? She found that her steps were getting tinier and tinier as she approached the door.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Jill stands up straight again and goes to walk towards the exit before stopping at someone just slowly approaching. Jill steps back looking at this new troll? "Uh. Hey." Jill tried to sound resentful as possible when meeting someone new. Jill is now standing in the room but slightly away from the door peering out at the new troll girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Cantus looked up from the ground. When she saw Jill, she squealed. She turned around to start running, but saw Thales and shrieked again. She tried to turn around again, but turned to quickly and tripped over her own feet. She tumbled to the ground.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Jill watched her fall to the ground and decided to walk out of the room to attempt in helping her up. "Hey? You okay?" Jill offered her hand out at her, kneeling in front of her almost. Jill then smiles. "Your just like me when in that room back there." Jill thumbed pointed at the door with her other hand behind herself slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Cantus cautiously accepts Jill's help and stands up. She dusts herself off. A light pink blush rises to her cheeks from the embarrassment of having two people witness her falling. "Could you kindly tell me where we are?"
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Eric kind of stood back, let these people talk, he didn't really know any of them, and the shock of the box thing was fading, he started to shell up, his natural mode of shyness taking over
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Jill folds her arms and then perks a brow whiles standing straight looking at the troll girl. "We are way deep under the ocean I presume." Jill then looks up at the wooden ceiling. "But all an all, we are in a dream bubble. A dream bubble that has this peculiar boat snugly placed way at the bottom of the ocean." Jill exclaims swiftly whiles looking back down on troll girl. "And as of yet again. Names Jill." Jill smiled again.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Cantus's head was spinning from all the new information. They were at the bottom of the ocean? How could that have happened? She just woke up, how could she be at the bottom of the ocean? She decided not to question it. "My name is Cantus." She looked around. "Is there any way to get out of this dream bubble?"
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Jill nods once "A pleasure meeting you Cantus." Jill then pretends inhales deeply "A way out of a dream bubble?" Jill stood even straighter. "There are three things I do know. 1: Your either dead. 2: You just need to wake up or 3: You've somehow flew here from the deep void. If you were a void player. You would easily skim threw the layers of a simple dream bubble." Jill nods at her statements whiles scratching her own head. "Then if I'm here. I must have fallen asleep." Jill looked down quite disappointed at herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:37 pm

"I don't think I'm dead... and I'm not a void player." Cantus thought for a moment. "It seems possible that I'm resting right now." She looked around at the other people, wondering if any of them were dead. She didn't even want to think about that.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:50 am

Jill looks at Cantus for a moment before heading back towards the room to ask Eric something. Or well Orfeus. Both of them perhaps. Jill turned the corner of the open door and peered in at Eric and Orfeus. "Do both of you know what happened before you got here? Like last memory wise?" Jill said with a hint contentment. Jill then looks more towards the empty part of the room before back at them awaiting an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:11 am

Eric thinks back, he wasn't really sure what he had done last, something pertaining to food he felt, then, nothing, how odd, he must have been knocked out "I'm drawing a blank"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Jill blinks at Eric for a moment. "Well that's a shame. Orfeus? What about you?" Jill said whiles turning her head to gaze at Orfeus. However she will later on ask the other troll girl that's outside the room that Jill is leaning in to look at Orfeus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2