Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Neighbors blah bah blah (WickedCardio)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Neighbors blah bah blah (WickedCardio)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Neighbors blah bah blah (WickedCardio)

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Nora looked at him in a worried way. "Maybe there's a reason why she hides them. You never know, they might have naked butts in them." She said trying to stop him from going to get them.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21674
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Neighbors blah bah blah (WickedCardio)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Neighbors blah bah blah (WickedCardio)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:57 am

Cale snickered ...butts Ah yes how his maturity shone through. It seemed though she was opposed to watching those movies so he tried to think of something else. I know where her 'hidden' stash of candy is, we could also tell ghost stories or watch my movies instead, or make a fort or-or He was bouncing around excitably at all the possibilities, he never before considered that there was so much more fun he could have outside of video games but now he was babbling on about all kinds of different things. Doing these things at night also seemed to add some excitement that he couldn't quite place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:13 pm

"Okay, we'll do what you want, but if we get in trouble you have to take the fall Captain." She said and put the movie into the dvd player. She was opposed but hey, it was gonna be fun!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:02 pm

You got it Commander He arranged a pile of blankets and pillows to sit on as they watched the movie. Said movie followed a cliched plot with an even more cliched romantic subplot and your average joe turned hero. At some point there were even....butts! Near the end of the movie Cale nodded off quickly falling asleep in the pile of soft beddings

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Nora stayed sitting there. The movie was cheesy, but Cale's reactions were priceless. She had seen these types of movies a hundred times, so it was nothing to her. "Goodnight Captain." She said and laid down comfortably.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:44 am

The next morning Cale's mother was in the kitchen making pancakes for the two children. The smell drifted up through the house. Cale's nose twitched as he began to mumble in his sleep blue..blueberry...!! He sat up with a jolt Blueberry pancakes! Yesss... He remembered that he had a guest and yelling about blueberry pancakes wasn't the best thing to do so early in the morning. He glanced over at Nora.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Nora twitched lightly from the yell and then opened her eyes. "Hm....?" Nora turned onto her side to look at him. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:19 am

Sorry! Sorry, uh sor- His mother interrupted the profuse apologizing Are you kids ok? I heard yelling She looked worriedly between the two. Cale rubbed at his head sheepishly Um, yea, that was me...er..nothings wrong I just got..excited about pancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Nora waved to his mom. "Everything is fine ma'am. We'll be down in a bit to eat, I just...gotta wake up." Nora said and yawned stretching.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Spoiler:

His mother nodded and left the room. Cale stood up after apologizing a couple more times and stretched out his back. He smiled as he heard the sound of a pop, not because he was aching but just because he enjoyed those sounds. Maybe a pillow pile wasn't the best place to fall asleep. In other news in case you haven't heard...blueberry pancakes! He was fairly certain some people in the next state hadn't heard him, so he just wanted to make sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:41 pm

((Its kay :D ))

Nora nodded. "I heard you the first time." She said and went toward the door.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Cale laughed a bit nervously as he stood up and walked out into the hallway Hah..Sorry 'bout that again He took a leap down the stairs, not quite 'sticking the landing' but he didn't fall flat on his butt at least. Yet another amazing feat from the talented, handsome-- Our humble Captain should hurry his butt into the seat before the food gets cold

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Nora had been following and tried to stop herself from laughing. She couldn't help it. She giggled lightly and hurried to the kitchen. She sat down and began eating.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:32 am

Cale blushed a bit from embarrassment and joined Nora at the table. So, what big missions are going on today? Cale attempted to answer her with food still in his mouth, which didn't last long before something went down the wrong tube. His mother handed him some water Ok ok, eat first and then tell me He gulped down the water before speaking again Secret missions, need to know basis and you don't need to know Meaning that he had no idea Well you best give me special clearance if you plan to go anywhere today

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:39 pm

"I'm sure we will Ma'am." Nora had finished and answered Cale's mom. She really didn't plan on going anywhere unless he wanted to of course.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Contact any of the Admins to have this moved out of the bin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum