Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 3 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:40 am

KQ: jusst g8nna wander f8r a bit. Auriel types. Corbit types quickly GQ: if I d0n't m3ssag3 back i'm d3ad. He goes after the weird creatures but freezes and his moodring throws random stuff out causing the monsters to be crushed by his hoarding abilities. Corbit fist pumps the air and smiles.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21709
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 3 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:20 am

Entrix types in the code and her whip then becomes upgraded. "Yay! N00w I'm actually bringing the static in my name alive! "She giggles. From the red river comes a large rumbling noise, making the small ducks begin to run away. It turns out the rumbling was from a sea monster. Entrix' eyes invert and she begins to shake. "St0p making me fight y00u stupid land! "She exclaims before letting go of her mum's wing and preparing her whip. She then darts to the monster, jumping up but crashing into it's side. She falls to the floor and gets up, attacking full on even though she really did not want to fight, she had to move forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:35 am

Paige makes it though into her world. Her world was moutainly, dark, and had a lot of towers that looked very high tech. Paige grined as she hovers mid air on her rockett cycle.

SD: so guys I've been wondering
SD: who exactly is our group leader
SD: i mean the teen titans had robin
SD: and the avengers had captain america
SD: so who exactly is nico to our little Runaway group?
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21313
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:02 pm

KQ: I w8uld ssay u becausse ur m8re...ssmart? Pluss u can get uss cheatss ss8 I v8te f8r u. Auriel types out. She was sure she was in her world with no effert. At least she thinks she is. Corbit was confused. The world was purplish blue so it was beautiful but he couldn't understand why there were frogs with dresses there. GQ: h3y CC I'm g0ing t0 try t0 g3t t0 y0ur land. Mayb3 w3 can think 0f s0m3 plan. Any0n3 any id3as h0w t0 g3t th3r3???
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Entrix looks at her phone and looks back up to dodge the monster's tail, just in time to death strike it. The monster then disappears and turns into grist. She collects it to gain a level and now have 3,000 grist from the 2 hoards of monsters. CC:GQ, I believe y00u need t00 f00l00w the red river.0v0
CC:0v0

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:14 pm

SD: well GQ I'd hate to butt in on your question and CC's answer but if you really think about it it's simple logic.
SD: how did we all get to our worlds hmmmmm?
SD: we went through those weird symbols in the sky
SD: so whose to say when we go through them they won't take us to another world?
SD: but first of all we need to verify none of us are in the same world so we don't leave a world to get to someone else when we are already with them.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:23 pm

CC:Y00u're right SD. 0v0 If we are t00 l00k f00r s00me00ne th00ugh sh00uldn't we have the 00ther pers00n stay still? 0v0
Entrix sits next to the river and stares at her phone. The little ducks then waddle back to her, hopping up and down and quacking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:28 pm

GQ: I b3li3v3 that w0uld b3 smart t0 s33 if w3'r3 0n th3 sam3 land. Min3 is purply-blu3 with fr0gs with lacy dr3ss3s. Corbit looks around. He wondered if him and Auriel was on the same planet. What did the other lands look like? Auriel looks around a little more. KQ: well my land iss all gray with r8ckss and like a barren land. N8thing sspecial ss8 far. Auriel types still walking. She put her hands up to see far away, nothing but rocks.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:32 pm

CC:Well mine is purple with bl00dy heart rivers and screaming bl00dy murder everywhere. 0v0 There are bright yell00w ducks with purple cl00aks 00n t00. 0v0
CC: 0v0

Entrix rubs her arm warmers and stares into the distance small mountains and big stones can be seen, obviously they are huge since they seem to be very far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:56 pm

KQ: what'ss ur land like SsD? Auriel types and sits down on the ground. Corbit stays put still holding his baton. GQ: um...s0 what can y0u say ab0ut th3 w3ird cr3atur3s? Corbit types. Should he stay in one spot ot look around?
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:52 pm

SD: oh nothin gtoo cool
SD: moutains
SD: really dark
SD: high tech tower things everywhere
SD: but i see nothing to fight yet......
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:58 pm

KQ: that ss8undss c88l!

Auriel looked around seeing weird creatures heading her way again. "Time to smash their skulls. HEHEHE." She pulls out her snakewhip and again and went after them. Corbit stayed put.

"Meh..." He sighed and typed.

GQ: h3y I s33 a w3ird l00king p0rtal thing. Just want3d t0 l3t y0u guys kn0w.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:28 pm

CC:Thr00w s00mething thr00ugh it- wait what d00es it l00k like?0v0
Entrix picks up a stone and throws it into the heart river, causing the heart to begin to beat softly but then blows up. "00h g00d.. She chokes, wanting to throw up from the pure horror of what happened. "I am NEVER g00ing t00 d00 that EVER again."She reassures herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:03 pm

SD: yes GQ throw something through the portal th by be unstable and could blow up
SD: great idea CC
SD: but no seriously GQ don't anythign with the portal until we are sure what it is but if its a portal hight in the sky and its kinda wierd looking almost a symbol circle thing hat would the portal to a world

Paige starts to fly through the sky searching for things to kill.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Corbit threw one of the near by lacy dressed frogs through the portal. It dissapeared through it.

GQ: w3ll it didn't bl0w up s0 thats g00d right?

He asked the two other players. Auriel sat back down reading the message only to have a pink frog with a purple lacy dress on it fall on her head.

KQ: um...a pink fr8g jusst fell 8n my head...

Auriel typed holding the weird frog. What in the world was going on.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:32 pm

CC:00h l00ks like the p00rtal GQ f00und leads t00 KQ. 0v0
Entrix smiles knowing that her newest best friend is finally in touch with the world of one of his friends. Owlsprite grabs her hand amd drags her down the river, several ducks following behind. Every step was followed by a quack, which was adorable but was starting to get a bit annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:07 pm

GQ: can't wait t0 s33 h3r. I hav3n't s33n h3r in a m0nth.

He types out and thinks.

KQ: i'm ss8 flattered. But anyway I can't wait t8 meet u c8l8ur and u death.

She types laughing to herself. Sticking out her forked tongue at the frog that she put on her lap.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:13 pm

CC:These ducks are g00d ducks. 0v0 They have seemingly taken a liking t00 me. 0v0 I can't wait t00 see y00u tw00 as well.0v0
Entrix smiles and continues walking until there is a large towering structure in front of her. "Miss quack, miss quack! Welcome to our home, welcome to our home! The ducks repeat over and over again as they hop up and down and begin to make quacking noises over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:29 pm

SD: well then you two should meat p over in KQ's world
SD: then CC and I can try and keep hopping worlds until we make it over to one simular to yours and try and fid you
SD: sound like a plan?
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:38 pm

KQ: ss8undss g88d t8 me.

Auriel types and waits for Corbit. Corbit gets on the roof of his hive and takes two pogos stick and conbines them with his shoes. He then jumps into the portal and satrts falling. Auriel stands up and catches him in her arms like a prince. "Well this is odd..."

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Entrix looks up and walks into the towering structuring over about what looks like hundreds of feet. As she walks through the gates they close behind her and she turns around quickly. " Uh.. Mum?"OWLsprite:"00h l00k at this hun!" She exclaims pointing towards a mountain with red snow covering it in the distance. At the top was another gate. Entrix then becomes excited until she looks at the large "X" on it knowing it wasn't open yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Paige hacks the game to tell where a near by portal is that doesnt go back the way she came. Paige then turns 90 degress and speeds up.

SD: hey how old are you guys anyways cause no offence but you all act alot like little kids...
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm

CC: I'm 7 sweeps.0v0 Or I believe 15.2 years if y00u are human.0v0 I f00und an00ther gate but it w00n't let me g00 thr00ugh it.0v0 Bel00w it is a m00untain.0v0
Entrix sighs and follows one of the ducks that offered to be her guide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm

SD: WHOA WAIT IF!
SD: WHERE IS THAT IF COMING FROM!
SD: WHAT AREN'T YOU GUYS HUMANS!?!?
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:12 pm

The look of Entrix' face turns into the face of one who had witnessed a culling. She felt as if she had done something wrong that had scared SD. CC:But aren't y00u n00t human t00 00r?? 0v0 00h yeah.. 0v0
She then notices that she had forgotten that SD was from the human race and not the alternian race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next