Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Thales Nestis (Admin's character 030)

2 posters

Go down

Thales Nestis (Admin's character 030)  Empty Thales Nestis (Admin's character 030)

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Full name: Thales Nestis
Nickname(s): Thistle, Green Seed, TN, TD, The Perselip
Height & Weight: 5'3'', 100 lbs
Birthdate: 9/22 (September 22nd; First day of fall)

Physical appearance:
Looks-
Her hair is black and put up into two piggy tails, which are tightly curled, that is done herself. They look like little drills if you say that she becomes angry. She also has a very large cowlick for no apparent reason. The bangs that match her hair sweep to the side. Her hair is described as smooth and very curly. As for when not in her tightly curled pigtails her hair seems very wild and crazy, due to the consent curling. She is quite small, this is rather uncommon among highbloods, because of this she referrers to herself as weird. If you were to describe her body type of any it would be the column. When described a column is a girl with shoulders are the same width of her hips, has a small/slight waist, and long legs. Because of this she is not very shapely. Thales happens to have very soft features that show her meek personality and beauty. Her eyes seem quite large and give a childish and cute look. Due to her sweet looks, she is a quadrant and friendship magnet. Her lips are the traditional black that is covered with black lipstick to keep them looking black. She doesn't know why she does this, maybe just to accent them? Who knows? Her horns are very dangly you could say they are shaped a bit like her symbol. She oddly has the smell of dirt and plants embedded into her skin.
Clothes- Thales happens to like dresses. Her dress is black and off the shoulders. To keep the dress up are two Cerulean straps so it doesn't fall off, her straps also hide her wobble rucksack straps. The dress happens to be two-three inches above her knees. Her socks are gray peds, her shoes are shaped like Japanese school slippers but a light Cerulean. She has two bangle necklaces that hang off her neck, one teal the other burgundy.

Personality: Thales is much like her appearance and troll handle suggests. She is very soft spoken, she has no problem talking to people but because she is afraid to offend anyone, but once you get past her outer shell she is a very talkative person. In certain situations, she will speak more often, especially when the person she is with is very soft spoken too. She has a soft spot for tough looking people, just saying "They aren't simply mean and angry. They might be as snuggly cuddly as a grub." Her personality suggests that she me might be quite the submissive partner in relations, both black and red. A morail is not needed to keep her at bay but she would be great a mellowing out someone who is rather violent or angry. Thales unwillingly happens to fall into unwanted relationships, or even worse accidentally lead someone on. When faced with violence she will often run away if not directed toward her, unless its to calm that shit down that she calls morail, when violence is forwarded at her she stands her grounds and as her friends say 'Stomp the shit out of them'. She doesn't actually use her feet but does beat them to a bloody pulp. She is a rather honest troll never wanting to lie unless its for the best. Thales is very much a follower, she has never been one to lead. When she trusts someone greatly and cares for them she often has a thing about kissing them, not excatly on the lips but the cheeks, arms, forhead, if you're lucky enough you'll be graced with a kiss on the lips, mostly when you do something to make her happy or she gets excited. She likes letting her emotions hang lose and let people see them.

Handle: timidDaffodil [TD]

Typing Quirk/Color: She has no real quirk, WHEN SHE GETS EXICITED SHE HAPPENS TO PUT CAPS AND SOMETIMES USING A LOT OF THESE ~~~~~~~~~
Blood color: Cerulean, Vriska's caste (#005682)
Symbol: The symbol for the goddess Persephone
Lusus: Scylla
Strengths: Fast, smart, high patience, strong, and at good singing.
Weaknesses: Trusts too easily, bleeds out easily, and can become clumsy easily.
Fears/Insecurities: The HIC, not being able to protect her friends, dying without a fighting chance, fear of falling, being eaten by her lusus (that would never happen silly o3o), loud noises, fire, being drowned, never filling her quadrants, and choking to death.
Likes: Plants, pictures, fancy hair, dresses, food, people with great personalities, drawing, psychology, comic books, protecting people, painting, music, and flowers.
Dislikes: Plant-stompers (people who don't like plants), people who acted stupid, thickheaded people, and those who believes that her symbol is stupid.
Driving force: Show that her caste can define difference in the whole spectrum, showing others are equal.
Hobbies: Taking care of plants, saving trolls from her lusus, painting, eating, drawing, reading both books and comic books, singing, and dancing.
God Tier Title: Sylph of Hope
Land: Land of Gluttony and Greed
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Weapon: scissorKind

Describe your character in three words: Meek blue blood
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: Her lusus and a fridge full of food.
If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: She would change her body type to something more desirable.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Lots and lots and lots and lots of food, you get it.

Other:
Nestis is the name for water and refers to Persephone, during Empedocles.
Her hair spirals were inspired by Teto Kasane's hair, an UTAUloid.
Scylla was chosen as her lusus because she was one the beasts that were said to guard the underworld.
Thales is Greek and it means blossom, this has to do with Persephone being a nature goddess.
Her nickname The Perselip has to do with her liking to kiss people who she makes friends with and Perse as in Perse-phone.
I made singing a strength to add to her sea like theme because Scylla lived like on the shore/sea and Sirens had beautiful voices.

Sorry been hiding some where in all my fantrolls and folders

Thales Nestis:
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21624
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Thales Nestis (Admin's character 030)  Empty Re: Thales Nestis (Admin's character 030)

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:31 pm

She seems like she would be that one really weird character i a Homestuck Sitcom. Like Kimmy Gibbler from Full House.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20301
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Thales Nestis (Admin's character 030)  Empty Re: Thales Nestis (Admin's character 030)

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:45 am

That was exactly my inspiration XD
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:51 am

Approved! :D

I find people who are a friendship(s) magnet are quite funny but are also sweet. :>

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:55 am

:D yay!!!! I love her soo much. She's too cute >.<
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down