Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SBurb: ASCEND [Closed w/ SH, BF31, GC, and CC]

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SBurb: ASCEND [Closed w/ SH, BF31, GC, and CC] Empty SBurb: ASCEND [Closed w/ SH, BF31, GC, and CC]

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:38 pm

==> Begin.

Your name is TODD COOPER, and you are absolutely not planning on doing some weird introduction.

==> Do something epic, then.

You plan to do that, right after you hop on Pesterchum to see if any of your chums are online. You wanted to see if any of them have recieved the awesome game copies you were all suppose to get today. You don't actually have yours yet, but you will grab them later.

-- scientialHandmaiden [SH] has logged on --
SH: Hello?
SH: Anyone there?
SH: I come in peace.

Back to top Go down

SBurb: ASCEND [Closed w/ SH, BF31, GC, and CC] Empty Re: SBurb: ASCEND [Closed w/ SH, BF31, GC, and CC]

Post by bluefire31 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:53 pm

Your name is JAKIE. You live with your TWIN, ANGIE. Its really nice! ITs almost like it forgave you for killing it so earlier into conception. You live alone with it, and your just fine with that. You are sitting back with your laptop in your lap while you google cute puppie images.

SUDDENLY, PESTERCHUM. You quietly open the prgram and begin to type.

-- twofoldImagination [TI] logged in -
TI: Hell-~
TI: What's up man-w-man?
TI: :D

Last edited by bluefire31 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20516
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

SBurb: ASCEND [Closed w/ SH, BF31, GC, and CC] Empty Re: SBurb: ASCEND [Closed w/ SH, BF31, GC, and CC]

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:00 am

Your name is ELLE LACKARS. You are sitting in your room, spinning around in your swivel chair. You enjoy doing silly things like that. In fact, you love doing silly things like that. Once you felt dizzy enough to almost pass out, you decide that you've had enough spinning for the day. You decide to see what's happening on Pesterchum.

-- elegantLady [EL] has logged on --
EL: Hey!
EL: How is everyone doing today?
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21181
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 am

Your name is RYSS HUNTER. And you almost stabbed yourself in the toe.

==> Swear loudly.

You do just that, lightly hopping away from your KATANA. You'd accidentally DROPPED IT LIKE IT'S HOT, when you were practicing swinging your sword, NOT AT ALL LIKE A LOSER. You had been distracted by PESTERCHUM, which had been whining loudly on your laptop. You plop down on your chair, quickly logging on to see that your chums had been chatting.

-- cythereanCallipygous has logged on --
CC: Yo.
CC: I'm going to have to brb, I got this copy of this weird-ass game disc. It's free tho, so i'm loading it up.
CC: Did any of you guys get it too?
CC: That'd totes be swaggie
CC: Anyways, it's telling me to reboot to download. I'll see you guys in a sec.
CC: yo yo yo out

You quickly press the reboot and pick up your FUCKIN KICKASS SWORD again.

[By BRB I mean GTG! Sorry guys, you can continue without me. I'll see where you guys get to tomorrow. If you guys get into the medium, then Todd can still go through (say something like my game started working while Ryss was busy swingin' her sword) and I'll join you tomorrow. Bye!]

Last edited by cythereanCallipygous on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:15 am

SH: Oh, the usual. Trying to avoid everyone in the house.
SH: Well, excluding Beau, that is. He's cool.
SH: But anyway, answering to CT's question, yes.
SH: I have to get it out of the kitchen, though, which is going to be a pain in my *ss.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:20 am

You look to your left. Yep. The disc is there. ANGIE got it earlier for you, but now it seems like she disappeared again. You feel a bit sleepy. Maybe the City of Light or the City of Darkness needs you? You need to listen to so many whispers, see so many pictures. . . All to keep everyone in tact. Seems strange to most, but thats what you do.

You lean forwards and pick up the dis. ANGIE wrote the words 'SBURB SERVER' on one, then on the other "SBURB CLIENT". You can always trust him/her to come through for you, which makes you feel so guilty. You sigh and slip on your jacket with its symbol on it. You quietly look to your computer. More messages.

TI: I have it right here. Which d- I install?
TI: -r d-es it matter right n-w?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:25 am

You hop out of your chair and look around your room. You could have sworn you saw those discs laying around your room somewhere. Ah, there they are, sitting on your dresser. You grab both of them and head back to your desk.

EL: I have them, too.
EL: Should I install it now?
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:47 am

You let out a quiet grunt. You did not currently have the discs with you, as you were sitting on the top of the apartments you lived in. You have to go and retrieve them from your apartment, and hopefully avoid your brother on the way.

SH: Uhm, I need to get mine.
SH: You guys can go ahead and get goin', I'll be back.

-- scientialHandmaiden [SH] has changed her status to idle. --

[I have to leave. This headache is getting too bad. ;-;]

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:49 am

(Okay, bye! Hope you feel better!)
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:20 am

You look at your computer. You reply before you succumb to sleep.

TI: I'm g-ing t- dream f-r n-w.
TI: G--dnight.

And with that, Sleepy time. You move over a bit on your couch, then close your eyes. Soon, a soft bubble with a yellow backdrop and a moon is seen over your head. Prospit, here you come.

You open your dreamselves eyes and look around your room. You stand up, looking at the bed you awoke on. You move to your window, looking outside. Ah, An eclipse. This might be the reason you were pulled away from the world of the waking? Maybe. You move to the window, sitting down on the edge and looking upwards. The clouds move by, showing herself entering a game, A red sun, and the others. You smile. You know what the look like by this. Infact. . . YOu can go see a few of them right now. The other towers hold their dreamselves - same for derse - but none are awake. You know why, they need to die and be smooched by someone to awaken.
Or, they need to be in the game.

Sburb.

Speaking of, this game seemed a bit weird. From what you have seen you either play or DIE. But that's it. Nothing more. The clouds fade away and no more visions are given to you. You itch your eyes, that hurts them sometimes. You look into your tower once more. Is your laptop going off?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:22 am

[Hello friends I am here. •^•]

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 am

(I am back, too! :D)

EL: Going to sleep now? Well, okay. Sweet dreams!
EL: To the rest of us, we should work out a schedule of some sorts.
EL: If I'm understanding this game, then we each have to be a server and a client at least once. When we are the client, we have to have a server player. And I don't think you want to have your server player being a client because they'll have to worry about their own shenanigans, not yours.
EL: So we should have some sort of schedule.

You love love for things to be neat and orderly.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:35 am

[i am indeed present as well~

How's your headache, SH? ;3;]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 am

CC: Oh, there is need for a list?
CC: y lemme whip out my listin' skillz

You quickly think of a server:client list in your head easily, utilizing your brains. Your LISTIN' SKILLZ are indeed, quite good.

CC: CC => SH => TI => EL => CC
CC: fuckin' am-ay-zinggggg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:48 am

[Better. It seems they only come when it's nighttime, weirdly enough.]

You were not there as the list was made, for you had been faced by the obstacle that you were trying to avoid.

Broderick.

==> Strife!

Nope. No time for this nonsense. Although your older brother's teases do seem to tick you off, you have to abscond for the time being. You will have that awesome strife with your brother on the rooftop of the apartments at some other time.

==> Lass Scamper.

You have scampered back to your apartment bruise-free! Now, time to hunt down those game discs!

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:50 am

(BF31 isn't on. Should I just go? I don't mean to make this an only OOC post, but hey.)
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:59 am

[Yeah, her leave can be something like she was sleeping.]

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:03 pm

(Okay)

EL: Awesome list, CC!
EL: Almost as awesome as my idea for a list.
EL: :)

You study the list, making sure to convert it to memory so that you know exactly who is connected to who.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:17 pm

You are about to type a thanks before the room's door is barged open, your SIS holding a bowl of the heavenly, creamy, godly ambrosia that is called ICE CREAM.

==> STRIFE!

You do just that, picking up your blade from the floor. SIS draws out her own from her mysteriously large purse, and tells you in a loving tone to come eat your dinner for the ice cream.

==> FUCK MEAT LOAF.

Fuck meat loaf indeed. You tear away from the screen to have an intense battles with your sis, trying to steal the bowl of MANGO FLAVOURED ICE CREAM and boot her out of your room again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:31 pm

You enter the kitchen, looking around to make sure your brother was not in the area. You hated it when he goes ninja on you.

==> Look around the kitchen.

Nothing but a few of your guns and things that are suppose to be in the kitchen. Your copies of the game sat on the table, just where you left it this morning. Instead of getting them straight away, you approached the refridgerator, and grabbed yourself a jar of unsweetened applesauce.

Fuck the people who don't like applesauce.

==> Get the discs and go already!

You grab the discs and scamper to your bedroom. You head straight for your computer, and get on Pesterchum.

-- scientialHandmaiden [SH] has logged on. --
SH: I'm back.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:11 pm

My my my! Your friends are busy. They made an entire log.

TI: That s-unds g--d t- me. The list that is.
TI: I maybe here and n-t. S-rry. Pr-spit is busy for some reason.

You g;amce down at the streets. The Prospitians are saying something. 'The Soul will enter soon'. 'The Maid too. . .' And varying other things. You have no idea what they are talking about. But, oh well.

You are very suddenly pulled into the world of the waking. You see that angie has sat you up and placed the laptop with the disc's to your right. You itch your eyes, typing in a quick message.

TI: -------kaayyyy. . .. .  Angie REALLY was us to play for some reason. Maybe he-she knows something we d-n't?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:54 pm

[Since GC is offline, I'll go.]

CC: SJKLAFCM
CC: DSNKXMCKLSNCSNA
CC: DSNCNJNSNCSHHDOWHDSDJJSLKDJSJDLASJDS
CC: AHSJSJXANHSUQHSUQ

You are pushed down by your SIS onto your laptop, sending spasmodic messages to your chums which will most likely look like you're having a SEIZURE. Your sister force feeds you her MAGNIFICENT MEATLOAF, which tastes like ABSOLUTE SHIT. After you swallow the last of the disgusting, slimy loaf of fat, she leaves you with a bowl of MELTED ICE CREAM and a kiss on the cheek.

Ew.

==> Inform your chums that you have not gone into epilepsy.

You do just that, still choking and spluttering from the MAGNIFICENT MEATLOAF. Your ice cream is ruined too. Things are not fantastic.

CC: m;i okia
CC: Oh Lord, it seems that my sis's shitty meatloaf has taken captive of my grammerz and spullingz
CC: anyways um it feenished downlourding
CC: i shuld b gud 2 go 2 send SH een

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 pm

SH: I'll be waiting here, then.

==> Find something to do.

You look around in boredom, looking to entertain yourself with something. You eye the double bass you had gotten for your birthday last year, and decide to play a jolly tune.

==> Play a haunting refrain.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:27 pm

You stand up. Where is angie? She-he seems to be gone again. You shake your head, Walking forwards to your window. You sit on it quietly and look around. You live in a strange house. Just off of some strange place. IT had long since been closed off to the public, but you still managed to live inside of it with no ones knowing. You read a sign that said it was called 'Ellis Island'. The lady that was apparently so pretty back when is now crumbling, leaving your tower. You don't mind though, you think its nice. Angie's room is where the flame would be on the torch, but you cant get there.

You look at the water around you, shaking your head and keeping your laptop close. Where would you be without it? You begin to type.

TI: Have any -f y-u guys-girls dreamt -f Pr-spit or Derse?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:10 pm

CC: rulez r 4 sissiez
CC: By that, I mean I have no idea what Prospit nor Derse mean. But I will safely assume they are in the game I am about to let SH enter.
CC: Let's get this started, shall we?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next