Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Fast times at Cantown High

3 posters

Go down

Open Fast times at Cantown High

Post by Trikeo Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:24 am

This rp is perma-open as the plot line is perfect for charecters dropping in, i should warn you though its gonna get a little... Bizzare.

The sun rises slowly over can town, its empty streets begin to stir with life.

Pearents wake and prepare breakfast, lusii sun themselves in the morning warmth. Postmen go about thier hallowed task as shopkeeps set up for the day
The rising hubub mixes and flows together, forming into a deep resonating tone.

The tone happines plays.

But threaded through the growing symphony is a sour note, like a quiet fart in a crowded elevator it spreads invisible but tangible through the town. This is the sour note fear plays on the badly tuned piano of paranoia.

Cantowns once welcoming streets now harbour a dark presence, stalking its citizens and striking them down leaving no trace of itself behind. The police are baffled and the citizens afraid, who can stop this hidden killer?

If history has tought us one thing, it is that a small group of plucky teens can overcome all hardships and right all wrongs no matter what stands against them.

"Put heart mind and soul into even the smallest acts, this is thesecret of sucsess." - justin bieber.

You get the feeling that this is all going to get very, VERY stupid...

Last edited by Trikeo on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 15560

Back to top Go down

Open Re: Fast times at Cantown High

Post by Trikeo Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:16 am

Trikeo quickly made her way down the alley, darting from cover to cover in swift, atgletic motions. Diving behind garbage cans, slideing behind telephone poles and vaulting parked cars.

Any watching ninja would have been impresed at this display of athletic stealth, giving her extra points for refraining from simply cloaking herself psiionicaly before failing her outright for the major error of humming her own sneaking music as she gose.

"dumdumdum dum dun dun duuuun... dododododoodo do di doooo.. dumdum!" With a final flourish trikeo vaultes the school wall, catches her foot on the top and promptly face plants into a flower bed.

As she stands and dusts herself off we get our first good look at her. Tall, thin, asymetrical and somewhat jittery trikeo puts observers in mind of a coked up gymnast that raided a costume store.

Other then that she seems to be a perfectly bormal young troll girl, blissfully unaware of the strange and bizzare destiny ahead of her as she heads inside and starts digging through the trash of her locker.
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Meanwhile, Esecru simply walked down the street to the school. There was really no need for fancy theatrics or feats of agility to get to her to her destination. She passed by many a local business, waving to the owners and/or the people inside. She stopped by her favorite store, a coffee shop run by a kind white carapician, and purchased herself some fancy goddamn coffee that I'm not willing to describe, especially because I don't know much about coffee.

Anyways, she continues to walk to where she's going, occasionally taking a drink ((the first one she forgot that coffee's hot and she shot blood from her eye in surprise on some random passerby, then spent the next five minutes trying to clean them up)). When she finally got to the school she saw that the gate was still closed. Out of the corner of her eye she spots someone going over the wall. Too fancy.

She simply grasps one side of the gate and brute-forces it open, followed by the next one, before walking inside, sitting down on a bench in the lobby. She had plenty of time.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19210

Back to top Go down

Post by cealvan Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Alie walks out the door for school, trombone in hand, and see what new routes you can find on your way to school, as you never go straight to school, if you did, you could have probably taken another half an hour to get out the door. and so you decide to take a detour through the chessboard, looks like it's vacant today, ah well, you enjoy watching the battles that go on here, General Vs General, team vs team, you have been tempted on many an occasion to sign up for the schools local chess team but never got around to it, mostly because you don't want to be associated as one of the "jocks".

you then head through the field next to the high school and as you pass by the gate surrounding it, you notice that the gates have become misshapen yet again you wonder why the school still even has a fence around it, it's not like they are doing anything anyway, they are easily climbed over, broken, and actually with all the abuse they go through from other students, make the place look a bit scary. oh well.
you walk into class a couple minutes before the bell rings, and take a seat.
cealvan
cealvan
Fidgety Bopper

Boondollars : 15420

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:38 pm

Finnaly retreving her bag from the tradh in her locker, trikeo joins the final trickle of students heading to class and sits. After a few minuettes her homeroom teacher mr.shellsworth waddles in looking nervous and sweaty even for a turtle.

"Class, due to the uh.. events of the last few weeks the p.t.a and the town council have descided to institute a combination curfew and buddy system"

The class groaned in unison, the pta's record when it came to sensible descissions was dubious in the extreme and anything involving the council always came with several layers of pointless bullshitery attached.

After a moment Shellsworth continued "In...uh.. in order to prevent classroom arguments your buddies have been assigned by the pta.."

The school practically shook with the moans of its students as teachers delivered the same message to thier classes, handing out the small envelopes containing the info to each student before begining the day proper.

As the day progressed trikeo found it harder and harder to concentrate, her thoughts straying back to the letter again and again, who had she been paired with? Was this fate interviening? Would she open her envalope to see the highblood of her dreams staring back?

When the bell rang for first rescess she practicaly dove out the door and onto the quad. Finding a quiet spot she tore hungrily at the envalope before stopping.

Alie elington and esecru Ugasni

..you have no idea who they are...
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by cealvan Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:00 pm

well. this was an unfortunate turn of events, while you tend to not be the kind of person to break rules, you have been known to do so before, and this may be one of those times, while on one hand, you can see what they are concerned about, this is obviously an abuse of your rights, forcing you to hang around people you don't even know? well, you guess you know quite a few people around here, let's hope you know who your buddy is.

you open your letter nervously, Trikeo Jaonii and Esecru Ugasni, dang you have no idea who these people are, well, you will rebel, just like you did during that snow storm in elementary school, you will rebel, and there is nothing the teachers can do about it, granted that incident didn't turn out too well for you, but. you will still rebel, and there is nothing the teachers can do about it. they can't impose on your freedom to make friends and stay away from people on your own free will, it is just unconstitutional. you are sure of it.
cealvan
cealvan
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:07 pm

Esecru herself was in a homeroom relatively in the center in the school, on the second floor. Her homeroom teacher was a fairly wordless rust-blooded troll. In fact, she wasn't sure she'd ever heard him speak.

She stared at the paper, names running through her mind. She'd heard quite a bit about this Trikeo character, and wasn't very happy about being on a "buddy" system with her. Sounds like a quick way to get yourself in a heap of trouble without doing anything.

On the other hand, she'd barely heard the name Alie Elington, save for some passing band kids in the hallways. She never really was that interested in music, so she just kind of let it be. Live and let live, y'know?

Although if they try anything funny, they'll find themselves on the wrong end of a chain. I mean, both ends can be the wrong end? This metaphor is fucked over now.

When the mid-day break came around, she mulled around her locker, speaking to some other students about various things, like what they expect from the new school year, who has who in what quadrant, what they did over break, etc., etc.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:00 am

As escru caught up on the new years gossip, she heared a faint sniggering noise from behind her. Turning she finds herself face to snout with naknaki, the schools resident wanna be spy master.

The plump little crocodile wasnt a bad guy persay, hes allways been polite enough to you and your friends, but if you have something he wants he becomes a ruthless snarky little bugger.

"A little bug told me youve been set up with the junk yard girl, naknaknak poor you. Still, i know away this can be of benefit to the both of us, naknaknak if your intrested that is." He says with a toothy grin.
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:36 am

Esecru scowled as she stared at NakNaki. She never really liked conniving weasels. Well, crocodiles in this case. She crossed her arms in annoyance.

"damn, it's you. ah'd ask ya bugger off, but ah'm quite aware you've got somethin' you want. spit it out, without your stupid naks, or you'll be spittin' out yer teeth. ah'm just humourin' ya,
anyways, ah don't quite ∞c|are what ye've got as a proposition."

Every word pretty much dripped with a kind of linguistic venom. She wasn't all that happy about any of this.

"and yes, ah've been assigned to be her buddy fer this system. not too happy about it,
but what's done is done. ∞c|an't ∞c|hange it now."
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cealvan Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:38 am

you are going up to the people who your friends tell you are your new "buddy" might as well get acquainted, and you over hear that last line.
well, actually, there may be something we can do about it, what happens if we just as a group decide not to obey this new rule, honestly, what is the worst that could happen, its not like teachers will be making sure that everyone is with their assigned buddies, and so if we just stick with people of our own choosing they won't notice, it's not like the teachers have memorized the entire list of groups, and who goes with who, oh, i dont think i introduced myself, im alie, supposedly your guys buddies, i'm assuming the two of you are esecru and trikeo?
cealvan
cealvan
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:34 pm

"even with pretty mu∞c|h only one eye ah ∞c|an actually see proper out of, ah ∞c|an tell that this isnae trikeo. we were given pi∞c|tures of the buddehs, an' i'm pretty sure that trikeo's a troll. although i'm not all tha' keen on her bein' around me..."

She muttered the last sentence under her breath. Coupled with her accent, unless you had super-hearing, it'd be pretty difficult to pick up. Either way, it was fairly obvious that it was meant as an insult towards Alie, although more toward her intelligence and/or memory than eyesight.

"an' aye, ah do think they haven't memorized the list yet, but ah ∞c|an almost guarantee that they will be at some point, so it'd be best tha' we do sti∞c|k around one another.
as mu∞c|h as i hate bein' ghosted, ah'd rather be ghosted than fail mah ∞c|lasses for not followin' pro∞c|edure."
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:32 am

"Id say im insulted, but that wouldnt be fair on trikeo. Shes not that bad.. mostly. She just gets naknaknak over excited sometimes. That and her 'inventions'." He waggles his hands in a exxagerated airqoutes motion "tend tobackfire on her. One time she built what she said was supposed to be a blender, took three jet fighters to bring it down.."

He pauses, looking into the distance as memory sweeps over him. You can practically hear the harp music.

"Anyway about the proposition. I know a guy, science geek type, whos in the market for moon fragments. Hes reeeenaknakaaal eager to get his hands on some and this town just happanes to have three. Two of them are lost but i know for a fackt the last shard got tossed into the dump, and if theres anyone who could find it its trikeo."

He gives you a toothy grin. "You get me that shard and ill get you a share of the reward."
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:35 am

"a've nae spoken tae her, so ah ∞c|an't say anythin' aboot her inventions or anythin'. whit a've git is word o' mouth. 'n' yer buddy? tell him tae grab that damn shard hisself. a've git na desire tae be rootin` aroond in th' trash. or, if ye'r sae interested in a reward, ye'll be the one to git it. ∞c|ripe, ye'r two pennies short of a shilling, aren't ye? "

Rather obviously, she's not too impressed. Asking someone else to do your dirty ((literally)) work? What a lazy, conniving asshole.

"ah think you'd better be goin awa, noo. 'n' a'd suggest that ye dinnae ∞c|ome aroond me asking me tae dae yer dirty wirk. Yi'll waant something dane, dae it yersel', ye arse."
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cealvan Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:50 pm

oh i didn't see pictures in my envelope, and i am bad with names sorry, but looking for moon fragments sounds fun, if we didn't have to do this in a junk yard i would be all for it, and even though it is in a junk yard, i am tempted to go for it although, the deciding factor would be A) if i'm actually invited as i kinda am just a stranger, who is being forced into his life, and B) how big of a share would we be talking about?
cealvan
cealvan
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:41 am

"Yeah they nak messed that up for me too, i got three photos of myself and a packet of mints for some reasone.." he shuffels his feet for a moment before regaining his composure and turning to Esecru "I never reveal a clients naknak identity, but dont worry to much. Hes a family friend and a nice guy, just buff as hell and Super intense, trikeo would take one look at him and flee the country."

He straightens his jacket, and pauses for a moment before continuing "As for the other question's, you wont have to dig for it as trikeo will know where it is, and i cant get it myself beacuse.. well.. look i dont go in for rumor but.. lets just say if she isnt the murderer ill be pleasently suprised. No way in naknak could i hold my own if she flips out, you two how ever should be more then enough to take ber on... you know if worst comes to worst.."

Before you can reply to this the bell rings for the start of the next batch of lessons and students begin to head inside.

"Look just think about it for now, Naknak its a good opertunity and you wouldnt want to turn it down outright naknak."

With that he waddles off, leaving you to your thoughts.
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:48 am

MEANWHILE!!!

You sit under one of the campus's trees, letting your gaze drift over the other students looking for that one special case who stands out.

Him? Too timid.

Her? To popular, always surrounded by sychophants.

Her? Yes... yes her. Shes perfect. Always goig off alone, plenty off opertunity. And if it gose wrong, who would miss her?

You smile and grip the blade hidden in your bag. Soon, very soon, you feel abrief flash of guilt but soon recover. After all it needs to be done, if you dont do it who will?

The bell rings and brings you out of your reverie as you head inside, the students stream past you as you head to the teachers lounge and pick up you lesson plan for the day.

Soon..
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:54 am

Trikeo has gone to wood shop, tought by miss Chips, a plump warm tempered dersite with a tendency to use duct tape for everything.

Alie has gone to gym, tought by mister Kansas Merket, a candy blood troll who has a very calming effect on people despite his best efforts to motivate..

Esecru has gone to Ectobiology, a slightly confusing class tought by Rick martinez, a rather excentric scientist who teaches more emotion based descisions thwn cold hard fackts.

Lessons last one post (for now, still figuring them out) describe your actions and ill tell the oitcome, will you gain grades? A new item? Summerteen romance? Aditional question? Who knows.

Me.

I know.
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by cealvan Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:14 pm

welp, gym class, first day, everyone knows what that means, probably the most competitive this class actually gets, which to be honest isn't much. The mile run. sure you have the groups of kids, who don't care about their grade in the class and will spend nearly a half an hour to walk a mile, but that group of kids is much smaller here than when you play actual competitive sports.

you yourself, don't try so hard and keep in the middle of the pack, you could run faster, but instead, you spend half of your time either running backward, or that weird thing where you kinda run sideways, and kinda trot like a horse, as it's much more fun than just running for an entire mile. you get a half decent time of just over 10 minutes, and then spend the rest of the time just chatting with everyone else as you wait for everyone to finish.
cealvan
cealvan
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Alie's sensible pacing toughens up a little, raising her durability (and gym grade) to a B.
Her small chat session dosent uncover any new knoledge, but she feels a little closer to her classmates.
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:10 am

Woodshop js one of your faveorite lessons, ms.chips just seems to get you. Why use fancy tools and other shortcuts when good old fashioned grit and know how will see you through.

A few strips of balsa wood, some springs, several hundred rubber bands and about a gallon of super glue results in a fully functional rubberband machine gun capable of firing 20 bands a second!

...Admitedly you where trying to make a alarm clock, ut work with what you got not what you want...

Trikeo's Potential is now B! .. but her grade is now C.
She also gains rubberband gun, cant see that bieng vital to the plot at a later date.
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:27 am

Esecru sits in ectobiology, wondering A: what the actual fuck is going and and B: why her teacher seems like some haphazard asshole.

She pays barely any attention. This is almost a history class, right? Most species can reproduce naturally, right? There's really no point to go through a bunch of paradoxes in order to reproduce if you can DO THE GODDAMN FRICK-FRACK WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SOCIETY?
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:57 am

Esecru is increasingly certian this whole lesson is either a psychologoical experiment or a way of keeping track of the horrible mutants the teacher totaly has in his basment. You assume has has them anyway, he looks the sort who would.

Staring out the window bored dosent help your grades, but it dosent harm them either, solidifying the idea that not even the principal knows what this damn class is about..

You watch the janitor, adersite easily as old as this whole building shuffel slowly towards a pile of trash left thier by the mornings shennanigans. He pulls out a rake and begins to slowly rake it all into a nearby trashcan.

You look away as the lunch bell rings and the other students gather their things and begin to head out. Gathering your own stuff you give one last glance at the old... thats odd. The trash is gone and so is the janitor.. you where unaware carpacians could move that fast.. huh.
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Trikeo spends a few seconds shoving the clock slash gun into the junk ridden resceses of her bag, then heads out towards the cafateria, the smell of the days food wafting down the corridors enticingly.

Possibly the schools greatest strength, the food on display before you would bring any a critic to tears.
You often wonder why the chef is here and not running a million star resturant, perhaps theres truth in the rumor of a shady past, your bet is on secret service spy.

''Umm..everythnig ok miss?'' He says, making you realise youve been staring at him from a foot away for several seconds now. You flush burgandy and shuffel off with a quiet "shorry"

Looking about for a place to sit, you almost walk staright into the back of Lillith Blanke, the schools Alpha Bitch.
''Trikeo! Its so good to see you how are you?'' The tall, sleek prospitarian asks, drapig a arm around your shoulders making you turn a even brighter shade of red.

"uh..im"
"Thats great to hear, say are you free right now?''
"im.."
''Perfect, im in a real bind right now and would be soooo greatful if you could do a teeny tiny favor for me''
"you.."
''Oh thank you Sooo much!'' She says wih a flurish as she deposits you at a empty table and whips out several sheets of paper with one swift motion.
"I need these done by tommorow, thanks babe toodles!"

As you watch her sashay off you realise that she has left you with all her homework.. and she took your lunch..

You sigh and dig out a pencil..
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by cealvan Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:10 pm

Alie, not caring about any rules about anything, still, perform your daily lunchtime ritual, AKA, sneak off school grounds, and eat a home lunch in the forest behind the dump. While you have heard that the chef at the school is probably the best chef ever, if you were to wait in line for school food, you wouldn't have time to get to the forest and eat. without this retreat, school would start feeling like a prison, which it kinda is, but you know it is a necessary evil, and so you don't want to think about it that way. not to mention that you kinda like being able to be away from people for a little bit, and feeling like you can do whatever you want.
cealvan
cealvan
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Trikeo Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:01 am

Alie ducks through a few lesser known shortcuts and sits in her usual spot a little way into the forest. Here the ordely, well kept boad3r begins to give way to untaned nature, wild flowers grow and animals graze quietly.

You spot a few lusus sitting in patches of sunlight, enjoying the warmth while thier grubs babble to each other in a small pile, their babytalk melding with the bird song to form a quiet duet.

Alie gains Shortcuts! You know your way around the less traveled paths.

Alie gains Happy Place! When the shreiking madness of the world threatens to overwhelm you, go to your happy place and stay sane a little longer.
Trikeo
Trikeo
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down