Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

The Perils of the Fae (a discord rp!)

2 posters

Go down

The Perils of the Fae (a discord rp!) Empty The Perils of the Fae (a discord rp!)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:04 am

The setting is quiet, and it is peaceful. After nearly two months of intergalactic travel, the Fair Folk have managed to put a good distance between its fleet and the )(er Imperious Condescension's regiment. While weary, the Fae have allowed themselves a time of relaxation on a small, non-inhabited planet, where they can stretch their legs and get a breath of fresh air. It's a nice change from the stale air supply on the ships, after all.

However, such simple pleasures never last long, as a particular fleet edges its way closer to their hideaway. A battalion of templars that go by the name of the Order of the Broken Horn, lead by an Alternian known as The Purifier. Their goal is for conquest, and to conquer the elusive Fair Folk in the name of glory for the Alternian Empire.

It's a game of fate as the distance begins to close between the Fae's resting place and the Purifier's convoy. Will there still be time to escape with the remnants of the Fair Folk and push back the inevitable another day? Will there be casualties as they escape with their lives? Or, will they simply perish, much like the other races that had the unfortunate fate of catching the )(IC's eye?

- × - - × -

hi! if you've read this far, then congratulations!

this is a thread for rounding up eligible RPers who want to participate in an rp consisting of trolls and a fanrace. if you are interested, simply make a post on this thread saying so, and i will PM you the link to the server!

a warning: this rp is rated 15+, as there will be violence and possible death! participate at your own risk.

a disclaimer: the Order of the Broken Horn is not my idea! this concept belongs to the user thebluemage. if you have any questions concerning the Order, please ask him!

rules:

1. First and foremost, follow the basic forum rules!
  2. As I've stated, this is a 15+ RP due to violence and death. If you plan to be inappropriate with another user, please take it to PM.
  3. You must be at least semi-literate.
  4. [**] You cannot use your character's quirk if your character is speaking verbally to another. This is mostly to keep the reading easier.
    [**] This excludes if your character is using a chat client  to speak to others (i.e. Trollian), in which there will be a separate channel for chat clients.
  5. There will be no God-Mode'ing. If you are questioning doing something drastic that might affect the RP majorly, ask me before-hand.
  6. If you want to kill another RPer's character, ask them first. If they say no, then you are not allowed to kill them.
  7. If you are having a problem with another RPer, please don't be afraid to let me know! I want everyone to have fun, because that's what rps are for!

- × - - × -

Q and A

☆ what is a fae?
the Fae are a fanrace created by me! you can read about them >>Here<< if you are interested in making one for the rp (or in general)!

☆ but H8! what if i dont have a troll or a fae?
well, you need either or in order to participate!

to create a troll, all you have to do is fill out this >template<, and post it in the >submissions area<, where a mod or admin will review your troll!
if it is not accepted, just edit it appropriately and try again. :)

to create a fae, you have to do the same thing and fill out this >template<, and post it in this >separate submissions area<, where i will review your fae!
if it is not accepted, just edit it appropriately and try again. :)

☆ if we join with a troll, will we automatically be placed in the Order?
your troll can be a part of that fleet, but they don't have to be! your troll can be part of another fleet, or be completely independant! all you have to do is state so.

if you are considering making your own fleet, feel free to do so! but you have to talk to me first, so i can properly set up an independent channel for your fleet (bcos im a stickler for organization. :'))

☆ when will the RP start?
since this is a round-up, it won't start until i deem that there are enough people to start it! there are already two other people who are already a part of it, and i'm considering starting it when two or three more join.

☆ can i still join after it has started?
since it hasn't started yet, i haven't considered a cut-off point where new people can't join. however, i will keep this updated!

Back to top Go down

The Perils of the Fae (a discord rp!) Empty Re: The Perils of the Fae (a discord rp!)

Post by Monjaro Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:05 am

Question, would you allow for lets say other fan races to pop up as passive observers or maybe even as a part of this RP?
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19958

Back to top Go down

The Perils of the Fae (a discord rp!) Empty Re: The Perils of the Fae (a discord rp!)

Post by furry garbage Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:57 pm

i will be responding to questions here on H8's behalf!

we wouldn't mind other fanraces at all! perhaps it'd spice things up even more than just having trolls and fae alone. you can DM me for more details and an invite, if you'd like!
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20158

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down