Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Merry Christmas! (Open RP)

2 posters

Go down

Open Merry Christmas! (Open RP)

Post by aestheticAvenger Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:41 am

Pre-happy holidays to everyone here on this lovely site.

Now, if 2016 has been anything for you as it has been for me, you have spent the last 11 months wading through a river of solid bullshit. So my friends, I propose an RP of straight fanservice as a reward to everyone for getting through a year of tragedy, hatred, bad memes, and what has had to have been one of the worst presidential elections in US history.

Canon and OCs come together in this mix of chaos and character interaction and its first come first serve! Play as both your own hand crafted character and a character right from the comic! Go crazy, unwind, and have fun with the interaction. This is about a bit of relaxation after this hellish experience of a year.

Max players will be 6, minimum will be 4. Please try to keep a balance of human and troll. You can play up to 4 characters, including your OC.
We can do this on this site, Google Docs, Skype, or whatever depending on everyone’s vote.
I’ll be joining in too as a human.

However, there are going the have to be some rules if anyone wants to do this here. Something like this can go down the shitter really quickly without some basic structure. Believe me. I ain't putting this stuff here to be a jerkass, this is here so things got some order. Just wanna get a good setup for everyone to play in.

1. Be POLITE. This is about fun for everyone, so remember your RP etiquette. If you’re being that kind of asshole, I WILL kick you out.
  2. You can not, and I repeat, can not ship the characters you’re playing as together. I understand if you wanna do some shipping with Sollux or Karkat, they’re cool after all. But if you are playing as one of them and you want to have some fun with the quadrants, you have to ship them with another person’s character from whom you have gained permission. That’s not it say that the characters you’re playing as can’t interact, you can have them talk and joke or whatever, but keep all relationships between your characters mild and believable. Nothing past decent friends or below basic hate.
    The reason I'm saying this is because shipping yourself with yourself can devolve into random romantic schizophrenic ramblings pretty quick. This is for everyone's good.
  3. This is also for your good and everyone else's. Avoid using an OC based on yourself. Try using instead the one with the most colorful and fun personality. Saves a lot of trouble.
  4. After the RP is closed and everyone has an OC to play as, then we can decide who gets what Canon Character. You can personally message me if you have a request for the character you want to play as, but if I get like 12 emails all saying they want to be Dave or Karkat, I’ll have to assign you your Canon Characters. Probably through random picking. So please be varied with who you want to be.
  5. Keep your Canon Character as close to their real personality as possible. No OOC without good reason. If you are worried about how to play them or are having trouble playing them, message me and I can send you some links that might help you figure them out.
  6. NO NSFW. If you wanna have sexytimes or a bout of pailing, do it off screen. And if you and the other player are that desperate for lemons, get together and grow them somewhere else.
  7. NO SWARMING. If a guy has the character you'd like to ship, fine. Talk to them politely about the romantic compatibility of your characters being together and respect their decision if they say no. But don't be like "omgggg u should love mmmmeee!!! :3" randomly and repeatedly during the RP. That's not cute. No one likes that.
    Plus I swear to god if everyone goes after Sollux then no one gets to have Sollux.

If you wanna set up your OC's backstory (like are they god tier, are they new, whatever)  write a little bio to set them up.
Also, let's keep the angst to a minimum. We've had enough of that this year.

If you have anymore questions or suggestions, just comment below.
Chummy

Last edited by aestheticAvenger on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
aestheticAvenger
aestheticAvenger
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 14302

Back to top Go down

Open Re: Merry Christmas! (Open RP)

Post by cocoaSmiles Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:51 am

What about our friendly people whom do not have christmas but another holiday.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21756
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Open Re: Merry Christmas! (Open RP)

Post by aestheticAvenger Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:58 am

All are welcome! Feferi
aestheticAvenger