Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

J CHANGED THJS TJTLE.

2 posters

Go down

J CHANGED THJS TJTLE. Empty J CHANGED THJS TJTLE.

Post by DistantRed Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:50 am

(A rather cryptic session with a rather cryptic narrator.)

Note: I would like to preface this with my intent to remain anonymous, so I have set my text color to that of the uni-color blooded species, and I have also gone as far as to remove the eccentricities of my text as to make me harder to identify.

Now, I am not what one would normally call a normal author. Normal authors tend to tell stories. That idea simply BORES me (Ooh, that's an unintentional pun as well? I simply must leave that in). I tend to not be so explicit. This is less of a story than it is a game. I like to keep some of my knowledge to myself. What you want, you have to work for.

I will not tell the names of any of my characters. You may refer to them what you wish. Being insulted is no bother to them whatsoever.

Some things will simply just be implied.

Sometimes you will have to work for knowledge.

As an example, I won't even flat out tell you the title.

I will give them to you all and they may have more use later, I don't know.

THE READERS HAVE RECEIVED 30 COINS.

Now, this is a fun game to find out the title. Yes, you do need the title to proceed further.

There are 12 different letters in the title.

Five of the letters are used one time.
Three of them are used two times.
Two of them are used three times.
Two are used five times.

You may spend one coin per guess of a letter. Now, the fun part. I won't tell you until you have all of the letters correct or revealed to you.

Have fun!

Questions are okay, uni-bloods, I just won't answer them all due to the fun of secrecy.

((The narrator is the only one that SHOULD be OOC.))

Last edited by DistantRed on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:39 am; edited 4 times in total
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18912

Back to top Go down

J CHANGED THJS TJTLE. Empty Re: J CHANGED THJS TJTLE.

Post by tlo Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:35 am

Dearest Anonymous,

I respond to your ridiculous ramblings by answering in something quite unlike my blood colour. (Which, while uninteresting, is none-the-less cold in temperature.)

First off, I rebuff your inane attempts at a game and general "secrecy." What has not, sadly, occurred to you is that you are dealing with people who have a long history of ignoring complete bullshit. So I will proceed to ignore this complete bullshit, and counter with a proposition of my own.

Give me your game, right now, and all the rights and intricacies according to it. If you refuse to comply, I will decide to simply take it for myself, possibly corrupting and parodying your imbecilic execution of a first post in a different thread on this site.

Eloquently,

The Lisping One

Posturingly,

An Author, not a Reader.

THE OPPOSING NARRATOR HAS RECEIVED {A REBUKE}
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Scorpio Posts : 889
Boondollars : 20415
My Pet : I think she likes you.

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:50 am

Short answer: No, but thank you.

Long answer: Mr. Lisping One, I must be one of the first to congratulate you on your new role on this forum. Though, just so you know, I have refused explicit knowledge to those who could KILL me or make me suffer, forum threats aren't threats to me at all.

Anyways, a simple letter guessing game is below your knowledge level? My game is more than a simple game and also more than just a simple fictional story. This is more or less an unlocking of history/future-history (futuristory seems to be a decent word for it). If wildly guessing letters is too difficult for you, this is not the unlocking-whatever you are looking for. You see, I'm not exactly telling you what I know, I am simply telling you what I found out. You see, I am presenting the puzzles that were presented to me. Hmm, or was it I who was given to the puzzles? I shall delve knowledge into this proposition a little.

I feel that:

1.) I was presented the puzzles and the puzzles were presented me in some sort of simultaneous action.

2.) We were each presented something different allowing us to have more of the other like some kind of mutual robbery of each other. I wouldn't call it a trade exactly, unless one would define me ripping out your heart and you taking out my brain as a trade. Though true, trading blows is trading as is trading goods. Though, stealing blows and stealing goods are both things as well. Call it what you want. I received from the puzzles and the puzzles receive from me.

3.) I will also say neither, because from what I received from the puzzles and what they have taken from me, I am really stuck with equilibrium, and likewise for the puzzles being stuck with equilibrium as well. In the end, we are both left with nothing yet less than what we had before. Haha, this progression may mean that I am slowly becoming puzzles. Is it that we slowly become our knowledge until we are completely robbed of ignorance? Though ignorance is also fed to us on a daily basis.

It seems that you have made me ponder a new puzzle that existed within me all along, and I thank you for this.

You see, the story is secrecy as is life, this story without secrets would simply just be death, because that is the only thing certain about anybody.

I will end and you will end. This story's secrets are simply just progression to an end.

My puzzle's solution is simply a revelation of what the progression to the end and a revelation to the end. The puzzle's solution also provides knowledge of me. If you choose, you will be able to refer to me as a title rather than "Anonymous".

Again, I feel I must thank you, like REALLY thank you for the pondering I underwent even if it wasn't your intention.

You have quite the similarity so some "friends" I know. Can you be friends if they know nothing of you? I would say no personally.

Again, I feel I must re-iterate that you may ask questions. Just don't be upset when I ask you questions in return.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:45 pm

TOPIC: Question.

Question: Topic.

Please and thank you, etcetera.

Of partial interest;
Toe Lithping One

P.S.
Quotation: "Mr."
In correct context when the opposite party's gender is unclear and/or unstated, a Sir or Madam is appreciated. In my case, it would be the latter.
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:21 am

((I honestly didn't just mess up your gender. Just dropping small hints about stuff. ;) ))

I humbly apologize. It's just that I tend to use titles, and my titles also tend to be neutral in gender. I would go into further detail, but this already gives you more detail about who I am. If it were not for my "self-removal", that would not have happened.

As a sort of "I'm sorry" gift, I will reveal the letters the "s", "i", and "r" from "sir".

I personally feel that that is more than enough apology. Just remember, the rest of the journey will not be as forgiving as I am.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Reply:

You are rather set on this game, aren't you?

THE AUDIENCE SPENDS A SINGLE COIN (1) ON THE LETTER "E."

But this is boring.

THE AUDIENCE REQUESTS A CURRENCY CHANGE.
From "COINS" to "$". Exchange rate: .62 COINS to ONE (1.0) $(s)

Impishly,
The Lilting One
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:15 pm

You are allowed to do multiple letters at once, heck I would prefer it if you did multiple letters at once, and I did earlier mention that I wouldn't tell you whether the letters were correct until all of the letters in the title have been guessed.

Do you really wish to use dollars? Dollars have a changing value and has inflation whilst coins work on a one-per system. You would cause only pain to use dollars.

EDJT: Jt seems that J have once been djfferent. J don't recall sayjng any of thjs. J must look deeper jnto thjs. J wjll report my fjndjngs jn an jnteractjve form once J've researched jt more. Please check back some other tjme.

Last edited by DistantRed on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:12 am; edited 4 times in total
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by tlo Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:38 pm

12:38:18

Terezi 2
tlo
tlo
Legacy Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum