Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

A Desperate Plea For Help (open)

4 posters

Go down

Open A Desperate Plea For Help (open)

Post by Rawne-Lo-Dean Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:58 pm

"Maybe it's just hungry!" Kailee gasped, staring down at her computer. Yes, yes, yes it made perfect sense, of course. She clapped her hands together excitedly and then sprinted from the room. Up the Steps of Soliloquy, through the Hall of the Heads, and once secret passage later, Kailee managed to find her kitchen (also with the aided guide of sticky notes plastered all along the walls). She flung open the door and dropped to her knees, surveying the contents at eye level. Humming a little tune to flicked through what her computer might like. Rocks? No. String? No. Mud Pies? We have a winner!

With the Mud Pie precariously in hand, Kailee skipped from the kitchen, glancing at the sticky notes on the wall and spying a particularly brightly coloured pink one on the back of a turtle who was inching by. Gleefully, she snapped up the turtle and returned to her bedroom. Her laptop was still black. Were those sparks coming out of the keyboard? It must be happy to see her! She would reward it.

"Here you go!" Kailee cheered, throwing the mud pie over the laptop. The mud hit the keyboard and started to sizzle. Eh? That didn't sound righ-

BOOM!

Smoke billowed around the room. Kailee blinked a couple times, feeling the soot burn her eyes. Her laptop committed suicide? Nah, it could be saved! She grinned and grabbed the small light gun out from under the bed. Coughing, she opened up the window. Smoke flowed out of the room. Kailee caught a quick glance of her neighbors glowering up at her. They were so friendly! She waved at them. Then she took her little flare gun and programmed the intended message in it.

The flare shot across the sky, spanning mile after mile of land. In it's wake it left a plume of red smoke that spelled out:

"Techno Doctor needed stat! Patient is critical!"

Last edited by Rawne-Lo-Dean on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rawne-Lo-Dean
Rawne-Lo-Dean
Greentyke

Aries Posts : 7
Boondollars : 15739

Back to top Go down

Open Re: A Desperate Plea For Help (open)

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:44 pm

"!lacitirc si tneitaP !tats dedeen rotcoD onhceT" ...What? Taston reads over the confusing red text that had taken up a significant amount of the view from his window. 'What the hell does that mean?' He thinks to himself. Maybe a Highblood cult had taken a vow of silence yet still needed to speak creepy messages backwards... or something equally as ridiculous. Whatever it is it is disturbing him, the last thing he needs is someone shooting off fireworks into the sky above his hive.

With a sigh and a frown he quickly pulls on his jacket and makes his way out the door, squinting as he traces the smoke trail back to it's origin. 'Whoever shoot that thing off into your block is gonna get a serious talking to,' he nods with determination, 'Unless of course whoever shot that off is big and/or insane, in which case they will get a serious plea for mercy' he loses that bit of confidence. Still, he trudges on down the road.

He stops outside of the hive he assumes holds the pyromaniac he was searching for, pausing for a bit to catch his break from the walk. Standing out the front he raised his hands to his mouth and yelled up to the open window on the hive, "OI! Is anyone up there!?"

PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17912

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawne-Lo-Dean Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Kailee's pointed ears twitched at the sound of a voice. Could it be? Salvation! She let out a joyful 'whoop!' and raced over to the other side of the room where the noise originated from. Letting open the window, more smoke billowed out from the bedroom. Quick as mercury, Kailee hooked her legs over the edge of the window sill and let herself fall backwards. Hanging upside-down now she came face to face with another troll. He was a slender little guy, with neat hair and simple clothes. She noted that he looked particularly blank and disinterested in the world.

Reaching out with one hand she swiped a finger down his nose and rhymed, "Boop! The doctor is in. Is he up or down, I don't quite get it, but I know he's in town! Do you want in through the door in up through the window?"
Rawne-Lo-Dean
Rawne-Lo-Dean
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:32 am

He watched as another troll quickly opened the window he had yelled at, opening his mouth to yell at her for the flare. He then watched as she let herself fall backwards out the window, almost reaching out before seeing her hang upside down, 'Okay so she isn't that crazy then... maybe.' He thinks to himself with a sigh.

She was smaller than him, her striped curly hair reminded him of the mad scientist's from, 'Movie about Monster created by mad scientist, subsequently killed by villagers for being a monster, lesson about true monstrosity...' He hoped that wasn't a bad sign. He went to speak again but was booped on the nose, his face scrunching up.

He listened to her speak, 'Doctor?' What the hell was she talking about. He spoke up, "I haven't got the faintest fuckin' clue what you are talkin' about." He shrugged before pointing up at the trail of smoke in the sky, "I'm here because of that." He raised an eyebrow to her offer, "Uh, I guess, sure. I'll take the door." He gestured for her to head to the door to let him in before heading there himself.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawne-Lo-Dean Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Kailee nodded, her wild curls bouncing with the motion. In a quick motion, she pulled herself back up into the room, took a few steps back, sprinted forward, and flew out of the window. She hit the ground in a roll and then popped up with a satisfied grin. With missing a beat Kailee spun on her heel and charged the door with a battle cry. When she was a couple feet away, the female troll jumped up and kicked the door down with both legs. The door, already unlocked, easily gave way under her weight. Landing in a heap on the ground Kailee beamed a cheerful, adrenaline riddled smile up at the Doc. Then the picked up the door and handed it to him.

"It's yours! Fee paid! Now I require the assistance." She told him.
Rawne-Lo-Dean
Rawne-Lo-Dean
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:20 pm

Taston was casually sauntering to the door when he heard the rapid sound of running behind him. Just about turning and stepping out of the way to see the curly haired troll dropped kick the fuck out of her front door. He flinched at the sound of the door slamming on the floor, raising an eyebrow as to what was going on. He gave her a nervous smile as she handed him the door, turning around and leaning it against the frame, "Uh... thanks?"

Okay, literal interpretation, he should keep that in mind.

He quickly steps through the door, more so out of concern that she may destroy more of her own hive. He turns his head to her, 'Fee?' he thought to himself, "Uh, assistance with what?" He asked in a confused tone, the girls antics having adequately distracted him from his original inquire.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawne-Lo-Dean Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:31 am

"Ooh~ you're swept up in the tide now!" Kailee singsonged. "My metal magic box was hungry so I gave it some food. But then it blew up. So I need a doctor to fix the exploded wire intestines."

She led the troll, who she had never met before, into her hive. Up the stairs of Sparkles, into the Hall of Harlots (she let out a giggle), around the corner into the Tower of Trinkets, and finally to her bedroom. Valhalla was built to be confusing. That way, if an intruder got in, or a prisoner was trying to escape, they would get lost and give Kailee more time to recover them. Though neither of those things had happened yet...unless you counted the eight legged wriggle beasts. Spiders were always enemies.

Flinging open the door to her room, the last tendrils of smoke from the dead laptop filtered out of the room. It occurred to Kailee that she hadn't looked back to see if her guest had kept up. Luckily he was there. So she flounced into the room and pointed accusingly at her laptop.

"I need you to save him Doc."
Rawne-Lo-Dean
Rawne-Lo-Dean
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:03 am

(this open to anyone?)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:30 am

(If it is open to anyone, do you want to start as a separate pair, BK?)
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18897

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:35 am

(sure, I'm down to clown)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20716

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawne-Lo-Dean Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:10 pm

(it is open to anyone, I just ask that if you join your character interacts with mine)
Rawne-Lo-Dean
Rawne-Lo-Dean
Greentyke

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:08 pm

Taston looked around, confused by the random assortment of rooms he was being lead through, trying to keep up the pace. He didn't want to get lost in this mad house. Walking through the door to her room he realised that he had no idea how the hell he could back trace to the front door. He guessed he was stuck until he helped her with her problem. I mean, he could always take a dive out the window... but he suspected his landing would be less graceful and more bone break-y.

He raised his hand and waved away a few wafts of smoke, seeing what exactly she was referring to, "Uh, you mean the goddamn husktop?" He scratched the back of his head, looking side to side before slowly walking towards the technological mess. The machine looked like it had underwent some type of detonation, hardware melting and broken. He turned his head back to her, a frown on his face, "You do realise this thing is like... fuckin' exploded, right? This shit is barely salvage."
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down