Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Of Dreams and Odd Things

5 posters

Go down

Of Dreams and Odd Things Empty Of Dreams and Odd Things

Post by T!ckT0ck Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:55 pm

So I had a thought and went
"Why not make a topic where people can just share the dreams they've had and we can all have a good laugh about the absurdity of such things?"
So here it is, if anyone is interested.
T!ckT0ck
T!ckT0ck
Greentyke

Boondollars : 16308

Back to top Go down

Of Dreams and Odd Things Empty Re: Of Dreams and Odd Things

Post by linguisticallyInspired Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:20 pm

This seems like a wonderful icebreaker-ish topic.
I do remember quite a few dreams I had. One of them taking a rather interesting game feel.

It was a scene where I was playing as a pixel-like pig looking for apples while in the meantime a giant bird like thing, jack noir-ish eagle chasing me. I would run around entering this large building while escaping into rooms. It ended when the bird-thing was behind the pig and was about to turn around.

Would you care to share any dreams you've had, Tick?
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 18045

Back to top Go down

Post by T!ckT0ck Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:17 am

I can remember one dream I had rather clearly. It's a little bit messed up, but..

I was in a room with a group that, in retrospect, I didn't recognize at all. I had somehow managed to find Splatoon on the 3DS E-Shop, and I downloaded it. My mistake was in announcing this discovery to everyone in the room, who then immediately wanted to play. So they took that from me, and I just kinda sat in the corner disappointed that they didn't give me the first turn for finding the game there in the first place.

A time skip. I either don't recall what happened after that, or some time travel shenanigans happened. Either way..

After a while, disaster had struck. The room began filling up with lava and the whole group started to panic with the exception of myself. I had somehow become some sort of ghost or something, so I wasn't affected by this tragedy at all. Then again, it was my dream, so.. *shrug* Anyway, cutting out the details because honestly they were a bit.. gruesome, to say the least. It was more or less an "everyone died, the end" situation there. So.. yeah.
T!ckT0ck
T!ckT0ck
Greentyke

Boondollars : 16308

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:52 pm

The earliest dream I can remember was when I was around 5 or 6. I was a my little pony (the old ones, obviously) and I was running in a meadow with other ponies. Suddenly the sky went dark and Ursula from the little mermaid appeared over the horizon, huge and evil like in the movie. She started zapping us with the Trident, and that's about all I remember.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17914

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:01 pm

I also met my spirit animal in a dream once. I was in a big city but it was completely deserted, no signs of life at all. Just the buildings and roads and me. A big dark wolf appeared in front of me and looked at me, it felt like he was looking into my soul. Then he turned and started walking away, and I knew he wanted me to follow. I don't remember what happened after that, but this dream was over 7 years ago.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:05 pm

And I've had recurring dreams about a large empty warehouse, with different things happening each time. One time the dream started at my Junior High School, there was a football game but I was inside, and for some reason the hall was completely packed with people, busier than it had ever been. I walked through a doorway separating two hall areas, and suddenly I was alone in the dark warehouse. It was always dark in that warehouse, no matter which dream I had. In another I started in the dark warehouse, and I could see an open door at the far end with light coming from it. Once I got to the door, I saw another warehouse through the doorway but this one was brightly lit and there were shelves of yarn from floor to ceiling. There was a guy off in the distance on a ladder, I assumed he was taking inventory of the yarn. Another time I saw the lit doorway, but just before the doorway there was a gypsy with a little cart stand selling things, mostly colored cloths and such. Another time I stayed in the dark warehouse, and there was a huge white bed. There was a little girl there wearing a white nightgown, and we sat on the bed together. She showed me a shoebox she kept under the bed, and it was full of dominoes. Apparently the dominoes came from the backs of peoples headstones, and as she showed me each one she told me about the person that it came from. That's all the warehouse dreams that I remember, but I always found it odd that they always had the dark warehouse in them.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:07 pm

I've got many more dreams I can still remember, if you want to hear about them.
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:52 pm

This seems like a cool idea.

I never really remember any of my dreams or at least I haven't in the most recent couple of years. Every once and a while I will remember a dream if it is interesting enough.

I remember one time that in my dream I was walking around the CBD of my city, passing down a street with a subway and a huge clock at the end of it. I vaguely recall some events concerning a car stuck have way through a slow mo jump just sitting in the air and the drama surrounding that happening earlier but I'm not entirely clear. What I do remember is myself becoming aware that I was in a dream during the dream. Of course the first thing I do is remember about reading that realising your in a dream is how you lucid dream so I started trying to Earthbend like in avatar. It didn't work though which sucked then the world started melting and the city below started to uproot from the earth like from Inception (cuz I watched that movie recently) then gravity acted horizontally for a little bit and I think I died but I may have just woken up.

Long story short, you don't get to lucid dream if you try to beat the system by being aware of how to lucid dream.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17877

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuffcookie Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Yayyy!! I have bunches of dreams I can share with you guys! I actually have a journal that I write down all the ones that are kind of cool. *Scans journal for something suitable to share* Here we go.

I'm playing a videogame, my character is a little fairy mystic girl. I was doing a dungeon run with a bunch of other people. The person most clear to me is a Priestess. We made our way through the cave and fought the final boss (must note that I am the character not the one playing the game). We won the battle and after we left I became good friends with the Priestess. We went to explore around together and at some point we made it to A cave that was covered in these large multi sized demonic eyes, looking around in many directions. The cave walls were crimson-brown and creepy. There was this  wide bridge leading into it and we decided to go in. The eyes didn't even seem to notice us they just kept scanning the aria randomly. The bridge curved and lead us up to a Ginormous eye that had to be 10 feet long on the wall in front of us where the bridge stopped abruptly leading down to a deep drop down. (I'm guessing like 60 to 100 feet) On one side of the bridge there are large boulders that we decided to use to climb down there. It was long and tough but we made it to the bottom and when we got there we were greeted by seeing this cloaked black  shadow figure in the corner standing on a bolder towards the corner to what seemed to be an exit. But then I woke up because I had to pee and lost it x3
Tuffcookie
Tuffcookie
Greentyke

Pisces Posts : 11
Boondollars : 16289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down