Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

foreverJester's SGRUB Session [APPLY HERE]

5 posters

Go down

foreverJester's SGRUB Session [APPLY HERE] Empty foreverJester's SGRUB Session [APPLY HERE]

Post by foreverJester Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:13 am

This will be a session unlike any other.

Not that the session itself, mind you, I'm talking about the roleplay.

Older lurkers on the forum, not in age, I'm referring to time spent on this website, will recognize a post like this but others will see this as fresh material, so let me say this plainly.

This will not be a roleplay in which you may post a single, half-assed paragraph and be on your way, nor will it be randomly thrown together with duct tape, super glue and prayers. This will be written with precision, skill, and hopefully it'll turn out at least slightly interesting.

The problem with most of the roleplays I see, not just here but in roleplay as a whole, is that nobody is willing to invest the time it takes to craft a simple story. A story is what we will be making, not a roleplay or a few witty conversations that get a chuckle out of the reader before scrolling onto the next page. To put it simply, this is not a roleplay so much as it is a group-based fanfiction.

Alright, I'm going to stop talking like Sherlock Holmes now and get down to business. We've got shit to discuss.

This roleplay will require a lot more care than some may be used to, so don't sign up if you're not up to the task. Anyone here who isn't familiar with MSPARP.com, a website used for casual Homestuck roleplay, should get to know it. First of all it's an excellent website but we'll be using it for other purposes. Another problem with roleplay is that we talk in circles, spiraling on and on forever but nobody ever progresses the story. But by planning conversations and then acting them out on MSPARP, then posting bulk conversations similar to that of Homestuck itself, the story will progress and allow for a better reading, and writing, experience. All in all, reading conversations in this manner will give the story a feel similar to that of the original webcomic we all know and love.

This will be a standard SGRUB session with six players, two of which are already filled by myself and Les8finBatterwitch, so we'll be needing four more able and willing writers. While my troll is not yet finished, he is going to be a Page of Blood and duplicates of god tiers will not be accepted. I prefer canon classes and aspects because the lines are more clearly drawn but it's not mandatory I suppose, as long as your troll is well-crafted. Time and Space players are still needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me through private messages.

Happy Roleplaying.

CHARACTERS:

foreverJester: ????
Les8finBatterwitch: Elowen Mirren, Witch of Life
Thebluemage: Oakhai Mauhio, Heir of Space
bluefire31: Qoliva, Sylph of Mind

UPDATE:

I'm designing a Time Player so character submission is now closed. I decided that 4 would be easier than 6 for the idea I have in mind. Thanks guys!

Last edited by foreverJester on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
foreverJester
foreverJester
Fidgety Bopper

Capricorn Posts : 80
Boondollars : 19968

Back to top Go down

foreverJester's SGRUB Session [APPLY HERE] Empty Re: foreverJester's SGRUB Session [APPLY HERE]

Post by bluefire31 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:29 am

Hello.

Yes this one would like to do this again.

Much excite. Not sure what char; Will offer all and you can pick if you so wish.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20476
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

foreverJester's SGRUB Session [APPLY HERE] Empty Re: foreverJester's SGRUB Session [APPLY HERE]

Post by Thebluemage Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Aaah, yes.

I would like to apply with Ranank Hinkin, the Bard of Breath.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15950

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Just going to chime in that I'm using my character Elowen Mirren, who is a Witch of Life.
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Pisces Posts : 46
Boondollars : 18446
My Pet : SmuppEric
My /Other/ Pet : None

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Mariel Teatru will play.
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 131
Boondollars : 18567

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:42 am

Changing my character to the violet blood Heir of Space: Oakhai Mauhio.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15950

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:29 pm

With this stuff so far; I can give Qoliva up to this.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20476
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by foreverJester Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:24 pm

SESSION CANCELLED, Sorry
foreverJester
foreverJester
Fidgety Bopper

Capricorn Posts : 80
Boondollars : 19968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down