Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Collegestuck RP

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Collegestuck RP Empty Collegestuck RP

Post by Legislacerator Tue May 06, 2014 4:56 am

[For information / to apply, please go HERE. Once you've done that please feel free to join us.]
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Pisces Posts : 46
Boondollars : 18451
My Pet : SmuppEric
My /Other/ Pet : None

Back to top Go down

Collegestuck RP Empty Re: Collegestuck RP

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:39 pm

Ella pulled into the parking lot of SU, in her old 1995 Chevy truck, with a camper top on it. In the bed, it contained everything she brought with her, some bedding, various clothes, and a drawer. She walked to the large line of freshman, waiting to get assigned to a dorm(i assume it works like that) and spoke to the person in front of her. "Hello."

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sat May 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Wervus then turned to see a woman, Caucasian, by the looks of it. She didn't really know what to say, so she just mumbled,"Oh, um, hello."
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26639
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat May 10, 2014 8:13 pm

Thales rode her bike to school. She didn't live too far from the campus, so it didn't kill her to bike. She saw the freshmen. Ahh...She remembered when she was a freshmen, it was scary and thrilling at the same time. She felt the nostalgia. It was pretty funny since she was a freshmen last year.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21674
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun May 11, 2014 10:20 am

Otis had his father drop him off -- seeing as he lived quite far from the campus, and his father didn't intend to let him keep the car. The moment his father parked, Otis grabbed his things, hurrying out of the car and giving a brief goodbye as he closed the car door behind him. He could feel his father's glare, so he didn't dare turn around to look, knowing he probably didn't like the young man's brief and rather rude farewell. He joined the group with his bags in tow, glancing around quietly as he walked.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20688

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Mon May 12, 2014 12:08 am

"Hey!" An enthusiastic and attractive black man greeted, approaching the new students with a smile and a clipboard, wearing standard athletic clothes in bright school colors. Raziel Jetome, Junior, football player, and completely dependent on financial aid, was fulfilling his duty to assist Freshman and transfers to maintain his scholarship. However it was not an unpleasant duty, as evident by his overall gusto.

"Are you guys waiting to be assigned dorms?" He asked, checking the clipboard in his hands to glance at the names and dorm assignments.
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Pisces Posts : 46
Boondollars : 18451
My Pet : SmuppEric
My /Other/ Pet : None

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon May 12, 2014 8:56 am

Thales saw one of the football players. Raziel she beleieved and went over to him her bike in tow. If he wasn't loud enough to get their attention she sure would be.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21674
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Ell looked to the junior.   "Yeah, I am. The name's Ell." Ell smiled at the football player, and looked at the clipboard. "And why is it that you care? Clipboards alone don't make you important, you need a reason for that."

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon May 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Otis shifted a bit as a man approached, pausing to glance around briefly, before addressing the junior. "I think we all are." he said fairly quietly, with a small shrug. "Though I'm not too... certain about how this all works. I'm assuming you were sent here to help us out, or something?" he asked, looking down at the clipboard with a raised eyebrow.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20688

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Cain rides up to the college on his Kawasaki Ninja motorbike. People often thought he did it to look cool, but it was actually because, despite him wanting a Pontiac Firebird, his mom decided he needed a motorbike with lessons. He parks and takes off his helmet, letting his hair fall. He sighs, feeling better. Cain gets off the wretched method of transportation and walks up to the college. He feels proud, finally getting in. The previous year, he had failed the exams. Cain walks past a group of students, wondering why one of them was holding a clipboard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon May 12, 2014 7:08 pm

An airport taxi pulls up at the front of the school. Veekus gets out and pays the taxi driver with the last of his money. Even though it wasn't enough the taxi driver smiles and thanks Veekus for the pleasant trip. Veekus waves goodbye as the cab drives off. Shortly afterwards veekus made his way up the road to the college with his only duffel bag of the contents of a spare change of clothes, a tooth brush and his wallet. He see the large group of people lining up outside the main door.
he steps up to one of them to ask. "Um, hi. Is vis vhere ve meet up if your a new vreshmen?"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20033

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Mon May 12, 2014 11:48 pm

Feeling quite awkward, Wervus mumbled,"Umm... My name is Wervus, Incase you need to, um, take attendance... I'll be over there." She then walked out of the line, weaving through the various people to sit under a nearby tree. She retrieved her sketch book from her duffel bag, looking around and beginning to sketch her surroundings.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue May 13, 2014 1:19 am

Veekus tries to walks closer into the group to hear whats going on but instead clumsily trips on several people.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:14 am

"It's time to make people think I'm normal." He pumps his fist slightly. He sees a girl near a tree, drawing. "I'll start with her." Cain walks up to the drawing girl and kneels. "Hello!" He smiles brightly and throws in a small wave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 4:24 pm

Thatus would arrive at the building eyeing over it, He didn't need to drive and waste gas since his house was only but a block away, He came to the doors with lightfooted steps and awaited someone who could maybe show him his way around, What with being a freshman and all. " I hope I don't miss my first class..."

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Tue May 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Wervus eeped at the sudden greeting, jumping slightly. Wervus looked up to see a young man next to her. She was startled at first, hiding behind her sketch book, but decided to hesitently peek out. "Um.... Hello." She whispered in her usual meek tone.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 7:22 pm

"What's going on?" He sits next to her. She seemed lonely. Of course he was ready to leave if she wanted him to. But at the moment he was fine. He hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Tue May 13, 2014 7:54 pm

"Oh, nothing much, just here um, drawing." Wervus said behind her sketch pad. "So, um, could I help you?" She said, going back to drawing while glaring at him.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 8:02 pm

"Not really. I just like to greet people." He notices the glare. His smile drops. "I...could leave if you want...." He stands up and brushes himself off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Tue May 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Veekus opens his eyes one by one to see that he was crushing someone under his weight.
he jumps up to immediately forgive his action to the boy.
"I'm so sorry, do forgive me but im not so well in crowds"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Tue May 13, 2014 11:18 pm

"NO! It's fine! I'm just, uh, really nervous around people. And it isn't just the fact that this an entirely different setting without any recognizable people. I'm just really shy." Wervus said, dropping her sketch pad and holding him. "Oh, um, I'm sorry if I, um scared you or anything."
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2014 11:36 pm

"Oh no its fine." Cain doesn't notice that she's holding him. "My name is Cain by the way. Cain Jasper." He holds his hand out to shake. "I hope we can be friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Thatus would run into the group of three not looking in front of him as he would be examining the map to try and find his way around the school, He'd run into the girl holding a sketch pad with a soft thud he'd stumble back a bit and look up to see the three. "Oh.. Sorry about that i'm a new freshman here..." He said so a bit quietly and soft, Thatus wasn't the type to speak out much he was very reserved, He'd mess with his thick black hair as he apoligized to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Wed May 14, 2014 10:47 pm

"Well, okay then, um, Cain, I'd like that.", the young woman replied, letting go of his sleeve and shaking his hand. At least, ind the middle of shaking, before another young man stumbled literally over her. After a short ramble by the young boy, Wervus learned that he, just like herself, was a college freshman. After he apologized, she mumbled in reply with,"Oh, it's fine. I'm a freshman myself, so don't worry about it.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 11:27 pm

"So we're all freshman?" He holds his hand out to the other boy. "Cain Cain Japer."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum