Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Humanstuck / College AU RP?

+3
sleeplessCartoonist
TheChaotic1
Legislacerator
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Humanstuck / College AU RP? Empty Humanstuck / College AU RP?

Post by Legislacerator Mon May 05, 2014 4:43 pm

THIS ROLE-PLAY THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE

I was curious if anyone wanted to indulge in a humanstuck/college AU roleplay? Use humans, turn trolls human, and role-play it out in a "regular world"? I won't lie, this is inspired by Fratstuck (which can be found on A03 and Tumblr) and I thought it sounded like fun, to create our own college based world and the crazy crap our characters could get into.

I'll post more info later, this is essentially just to see if anyone is interested. And. Well. Is anyone interested?

UPDATE:

Alright, at least six people have shown interest so I think it's safe to give this thing a start. Located below is a character sheet, please fill that out before joining in the role-play. Paragraph style role-play, mandatory of at least three sentences a post, unless your character is on PesterChum. PesterChum Role-play permitted and does not have the same requirement, but please use PesterChum as a means of instant messaging and not actual "MU: *and then they did this* Okay cool" format. (If that makes sense.)

They attend Skia University located in Skia, Southern California. It's a public university that offers financial aid and has full size competing sports teams, a well known college and considered a good school. Back story is likely to expand as input is provided.

Please feel free to register as many characters as you'd like for this but just remember that the more you have the harder it will be to remain active with them all. I'm setting a cap of four characters at a time in RP use, so if you register six characters and are role-playing four but one goes to bed, AKA is not in use, then feel free to pull out another, but please, please don't go overboard. Know your limits. Be fair to your RP partners.

Character Sheet

Last edited by Gallows413 on Tue May 06, 2014 2:59 pm; edited 8 times in total
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Pisces Posts : 46
Boondollars : 18451
My Pet : SmuppEric
My /Other/ Pet : None

Back to top Go down

Humanstuck / College AU RP? Empty Re: Humanstuck / College AU RP?

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon May 05, 2014 4:55 pm

If it is small, I'll join, but if there are many, I'll step out the way.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23905
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon May 05, 2014 5:28 pm

I think I might join. How many characters are we allowed each?
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20688

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Sounds kinda fun i'd be up for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Mon May 05, 2014 5:47 pm

I think it would be preferable that people stick to two characters, but I'd be willing to set four as the maximum as long as everyone uses them responsibly and if they have four on-going Role-plays that they keep them all active. Everyone knows their limits, so whatever you know you can handle. If you use more than two, though, please be an active participant.
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Mon May 05, 2014 5:54 pm

I might squander my Jadeblood...

Robine Hoodie- yeah... That guy.

He shall be a guy... On campas... With a fucking AK47 hidden in his dorm... -3-
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20300
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:09 pm

I will use my character Ella if this happens

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon May 05, 2014 8:20 pm

I might use Otis and Haidan.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Mon May 05, 2014 9:26 pm

I'd like to use Wervus as the really shy girl with crazy weapon experience. Yes.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26639
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Tue May 06, 2014 1:30 am

Okay, since people seem interested I've made up a mini-profile to fill out attached to the top post, so we can get some information on your character in the AU. I'm going to write out a character profile myself, but please don't be intimidated if it's long: I just like detail, yours doesn't have to be as graphic.

Unless otherwise mentioned, consider your character accepted: the profiles are mainly to help yourself and others out about your character in this setting. Feel free to come back and edit them at any time you feel necessary to keep track of things that happen.

I have made the Role-Play thread which can be found HERE. Once you've posted a profile feel free to join in. As it's very late (re: very early morning) where I am, I'll be writing up a post tomorrow (re: later today). Feel free to wait for my starter or to post your own.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'll add more to the description tomorrow/as time goes on.

Last edited by Gallows413 on Tue May 06, 2014 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Tue May 06, 2014 4:41 am

ORIGINAL PROFILE
Name: Elowen Mirren
Ethnicity/Nationality: Korean ethnicity, French citizenship
College AU Age: 20
College AU Height/Weight: 5'6", 115 lbs
Family: Mother and Father, no siblings

Physical Appearance: Elowen is tall and very slender with no curves and narrow hips and a very small chest, practically flat. Despite not looking it, she has very toned arms and muscular legs, due to her athletics, and if she were to pull her sheer shirt up it'd reveal a faint set of abs. Her skin is a milky tan: 100% Korean. Faint scars leftover from reassignment surgery.

Almond shaped eyes, high cheek bones, a mix between a round and pointed chin. Her eyes are a rich hazelnut brown. Petite nose and lips. Boney hands and feet. Dark brown/black hair, pixie cut, bangs that dust her eyes. Slowly growing it out as an experiment.

Usually dresses very elegantly in French styled fashion. Often accessorized with jewelry too, but nothing garish. Only one ear piercing per ear but hardly wears earrings due to swim season. Wears eye make up occasionally, otherwise goes all natural.

Personality: Same as profile / No change

Major: Marine Biology / Business
Minor: Music
College Year: Sophomore
Fraternity/Sorority: Alpha Kappa Theta ΑΚΘ
Activities: LGBT Alliance, Swim Team

Other: Elowen was born in South Korea and adopted by French parents as an infant. She was born male with the name Landan. Reaching pre-pubescent age, Landan began to realize and come to terms with the fact he wasn't happy as Landan -- it never felt right. At 13 he began sex reassignment therapy, at 16 started receiving hormones, and at 18 went through the surgery. Elowen is infertile and can never have children.

Always has her water bottle on her because her throat dries out fast.

Picture(s):
Humanstuck / College AU RP? 0d3babb2-0503-40cb-82c1-45fc4e9b52c1_zps406e9fb8      Humanstuck / College AU RP? 10ceecbf-3d34-4f4a-8c4d-8c01b8f19030_zps2a7b7afb

Last edited by Gallows413 on Tue May 06, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Tue May 06, 2014 12:27 pm

Name: Robine Hoodie
Ethnicity/Nationality: Liverpool, England
College AU Height/Weight: (If different from profile, i.e. tall trolls) 5 foot 9 / 8 stone 1 pound
Family: (Mainly who they were raised by/are close to: single parent, foster system, older sibling, etc. Any notable relatives.) At a very early age he was causing a lot of trouble, running off to 'explore' and everything else- unfortunately his mother got into a car-crash, his father (a drug dealer) was eventually exposed by his own boss. Because of this he was taken from his home and placed into foster care with a very hairy man named 'Steve' who Robine just calls 'The Mammoth'.

Physical Appearance: (Humans are exempt though if there is a difference in appearance from your original profile please describe it here. Trolls please include at least a few sentences worth of description of their human appearance. Pictures welcome and encouraged but description still mandatory.)

He has (quite messy indeed) black hair that flicks slightly near the fringe. He wears glass-less glasses with a brown frame. His eyes glitter in the sun usually. His teeth are bucked. He wears a jade-green turtleneck jumper with thick sleeves. Under those he wears several layers of a black cotton shirt. His trousers are boot-cut and a light-grey colour. He wears sensible stiff black shoes.

Personality: (If anything is different) N/A

Major: History, Professional Writing
Minor: (Optional) N/A
College Year: (Freshman, Sophomore, second year Senior, etc.) Sophomore
Location: (Fraternity [Delta Pi Sigma ΔΠΣ] / Sorority [Alpha Kappa Theta ΑΚΘ] or "Dorm" or "Home" or "Apartment") In his dorm... It's very cold in there....
Status: (Full time student, part time student, employed student) Full time ( No idea what country it's in soooo...)
Activities: (Clubs, sports, hobbies, etc.) (If there is) a Poetry Club

Other: (Anything else you feel is important to include) He owns an AK47 that he hides in his dorm room... Heheh.

Picture(s):
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20300
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 4:17 pm

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t1346-ella-godwin
Name: Ella Godwin (AKA:Ell)
Ethnicity/Nationality: American, Caucasian
College AU Age: 18
College AU Height/Weight:170 lbs, and five feet ten inches tall
Family: She had a mother, but she died in a car accident.

Physical Appearance: (Humans are exempt though if there is a difference in appearance from your original profile please describe it here. Trolls please include at least a few sentences worth of description of their human appearance. Pictures welcome and encouraged but description still mandatory.)

Personality: (If anything is different)

Major: Biology
Minor:English Literature
College Year: Freshman
Activities: Ell plays Soccer

Other: Ell is gay

Picture(s):(Optional)

Last edited by camcam9999 on Tue May 06, 2014 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Tue May 06, 2014 4:19 pm

ORIGINAL PROFILE
Name: Otis Tinsley
Ethnicity/Nationality: Canadian, Caucasian
College AU Age: 19
College AU Height/Weight: 6'3", 200 lbs.
Family: Single father, deceased mother - generally distant, not a very good bond between them.

Physical Appearance: Same.

Personality: Same.

Major: Business
Minor: Mathematics
Activities: Band.

Other: Regarding sexuality, he's homosexual.

~~~~~

ORIGINAL PROFILE

Name: Haidan Nauril
Ethnicity/Nationality: Portuguese
College AU Height/Weight: 6'3", 175 lbs
Family: His mother and older sister. He doesn't know his father.

Physical Appearance: Haidan has dark brown, nearly black, hair, which is cropped short. He has hazel eyes, thick eyebrows, as well as a strong jaw and fairly rough facial features. Haidan typically has a serious expression, his thin-lipped mouth often forming a small frown. He's tall with a medium frame, with strong legs and arms. He has a light tan, and usually dresses casually.

Personality: He's intelligent, mainly book-smart, and is usually very loyal. He's rude to anyone who he thinks is too different, and is pretty good at finding something that someone might be sensitive about. He often doesn't know his limits, is a hard worker, and doesn't like getting no for an answer. However, he can get attached to people, even if he doesn't want to admit it.

Major: Business
Minor: Anthropology
College Year: Sophomore
Activities: (If there is one) Soccer team.

Other: Regarding sexuality, he's bisexual.

((Also I should mention I'm gone from the 7th to the 11th, so no replies until Sunday.))
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Tue May 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Link

Name: Wervus Artima
Ethnicity/Nationality: Canadian American
College AU Height/Weight: 6' 2", 210 lbs.
Family: Both of Wervus' parents are alive, but are on vacation abroad. For now, she's by herself.

Physical Appearance: Wervus has fair skin, with no freckles whatso ever. She sports a full set of light Brown hair, and has Olive eyes. She has a rather large chest, and slight curves, and has slightly above average features, such as a small nose and oval chin. Due to various hunting trips and athletics training, Wervus is very fit, having toned muscles throughout her body. She is usually seen wearing a two tone Green and Black shirt with a Black denim vest, as well as an Olive beanie, Black slim jeans, and Olive Chuck Taylor's, along with her messenger bag.

Personality: Same as original.

Major: Law Enforcement
Minor: Biology, Vetranary.
Activities: Archery team, Hiking club.

Other: Slight perversity. Has great amount of weapons experience due to training in weapons use.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed May 07, 2014 6:38 pm

link
Name: Thales Nestis
Ethnicity/Nationality: German, Italian, and Greek
College AU Age: 18
College AU Height/Weight: 5'5'', 120 lbs
Family: Her single mother names Cecelia

Physical Appearance: Thales happens to have naturally straight hair but she curls into a perfectly curly mass. Her hair is a very light blonde color almost like its been bleached. She also has light blue eyes that are always surrounded by eyeshadow or eye liner. If you were to describe her body type of any it would be the column. When described a column is a girl with shoulders are the same width of her hips, has a small/slight waist, and long legs. Because of this she is not very shapely. Thales happens to have very soft features that show her meek personality and beauty. Her eyes seem quite large and give a childish and cute look.

Personality: Everything is the same :D

Major: Lyrical Arts
Minor: Psychology
Activities: Track, Dance, Music, Drama, and All-Star cheerleading.

Other: She doesn't like her freckles so she usually covers them in makeup.

Picture(s):
Spoiler:
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21674
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Fri May 09, 2014 2:12 pm

ORIGINAL PROFILE
Name: Raziel Jetome
]b]Gender:[/b] Male
Ethnicity/Nationality: American citizenship, African ethnicity
College AU Age: 21
College AU Height/Weight: 6 ft, 160 lbs
Family: Single mother, never knew his father, three little brothers and one little sister

Physical Appearance: Of a decent height and a very fit build, possessing sculpted arms/legs, though never appearing overly bulky: obvious muscle even when not flexing but not garish. His skin is dark brown, a V on the Fitzpatrick Scale, and he has very deep brown eyes as well, almost appearing black. Calloused palms, thin nose, round eyes. Black hair, very short, crop styled hair cut. Typically dresses in athletic shorts and a tank top, and tennis shoes: large feet. Practically no nails. Kind face. Oval face shape, no poignant cheek bones.

Personality: Same as profile, perhaps a little more serious than his troll self due to family/living conditions.

Major: Physical Fitness Technician (Personal Trainer)
Minor: n/a
College Year: Junior
Activities: Football Team, Outdoor Adventure Club, Environmental Club, Volunteer Program

Other: If not for his athletic scholarship he wouldn't be able to attend Skia University. He's grown up on rough times and due to being the eldest of his siblings often has to watch them and be a second parents, since his mother works three jobs and is hardly ever home. He's a member of the fraternity, getting further financial aid through them, while still living at home. Has to manage his time very carefully, but is almost always upbeat. Very involved on campus, does a lot of work for the school for his financial aid and because he likes to socialize.

Picture(s): None atm
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Original Profile:
Name: Cain Jasper
Ethnicity/Nationality: Russian nationality, American citizen
College AU Height/Weight: 6 ft, 165 lbs
Family: Mother and Deceased Father

Physical Appearance: Cain has shaggy brown hair that reaches past his ears. His hair compliments his almond colored skin and chocolate brown eyes. He tends to wear warm clothing, as where he lives it usually snows. He wears a black sweater with a white jacket over that, and a fur lined tan coat that reaches his thighs over that coat. He wears two brown belts that form an X over his waist (over the coat). His pants are always black and form fitting, and he wears boots that reach up to right above the ankles. He is tall and lean, and has often been told that he has the form of a dancer, though he hates dancing.

Personality: Same as profile / No change

Major: Coding / Warfare History
Minor: Music
Fraternity/Sorority: None
Activities: Fencing, Swimming

Other: Is good with a rifle. Is calm most of the time unless you mention his father. Depending on what you say, he will either become shut down and antisocial or he will snap and rage on you.

Last edited by [ ] on Mon May 12, 2014 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon May 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Name: Veekus Razoro
Ethnicity/Nationality: Spanish to English background, Australian citizen.  
College AU Height/Weight: 6.5 feet, 100.2 kg
Family: unkown

Physical Appearance: Veekus build looks pretty standard at first glance but he is actually quite fit. he's well toned and is stronger then most average men due to his participation boxing and marathons.  he lets his hair go and is sometimes seen with a giant dyed fuchsia streak down the middle. he wears a long dark jacket and loafers, jeans and a formal shirt. (he sometimes wears a vest over the formal shirt)

Personality: Veekus is a very passive guy if you don't try to wound things up. if things get too intense he's usually the person to punch first and ask questions later. he likes to enjoy himself and makes the most of time when he hang with friends. he is very understanding of peoples problems and tries to help to the best of his ability. counts all classes as his equal depending if their good or just aren't plain assholes.

Major: competitive arts(martial, fencing and running), history/Warfare history and fitness.
Minor: n/a
College Year:freshmen
Fraternity/Sorority: none,(not yet anyways)
Activities: none

Other: quick learner and sometimes stuck in a spot when talking to girls up close and face to face.
also not afraid to get his hands dirty if necessary.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20033

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Thu May 22, 2014 5:08 pm

We should probably discuss rooming, for whoever is living in dorms. Who wants to be paired with who?
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Fri May 23, 2014 10:01 pm

I'm fine with Otis.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri May 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Anyone can take me in if they wan't.
just message me.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20033

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sat May 24, 2014 10:48 am

Oh, um, I think the dorms would be separated by male and female? I should probably count how many males and how many females there are.
(I'm almost certain that's how it works in college but I'm still in high school so...)
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Sat May 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Well that's going to be a problem, as no one else is RPing a female character.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun May 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Well, there are two other female freshmen (do they get paired up with the same year? I assumed that's how it works but I don't actually know... haha...). If there's an uneven number, we can probably just pair someone off with an NPC.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next