Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Ey Nugget [PM to Join]

2 posters

Go down

Ey Nugget [PM to Join] Empty Ey Nugget [PM to Join]

Post by TheChaotic1 Sun May 04, 2014 5:12 pm

Anyway so, I was thinking, Eric and Elowen split up for the night, and are going to bump into each other again or something? RP hasn't started yet so we can still settle some things.

Right, if you want to join PM me and will think about it, this is set in the same world as the chatbox so if you have a connection to one of these two already it will probably get you in easy, this is a paragraph style RP, I don't want to be a butt about it, but if you can, try for longer posts, if there is literally nothing for you to say it can be short.

I might try some weirdass experimental shit during this, just because it is a good place to do it.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23905
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Ey Nugget [PM to Join] Empty Re: Ey Nugget [PM to Join]

Post by Legislacerator Mon May 05, 2014 1:25 pm

Sounds like a plan to me, Dark Lord. Separate for the night and then maybe run into each other on the beach the following day?
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Pisces Posts : 46
Boondollars : 18451
My Pet : SmuppEric
My /Other/ Pet : None

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon May 05, 2014 2:25 pm

That is a good idea, They could have planned it, since she wanted to see the ocean.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 pm

OK. I figure if they separated Elowen would just be hanging out by the ocean, anyway: should I write up a starter and have her maybe be waiting for him there?
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Eric had himself a good breakfast that morning, and it was digesting well. He recalled that he intended to meet Elowen on the south beach, and merrily prepared a picnic lunch, and some skewers, if she had wanted to fish. After getting pretty much whatever he needed, he was off.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Mon May 05, 2014 4:25 pm

After leaving Eric's house the previous night and confronting a few of the doomed Jucker's, Elowen had proceeded to wander the area, mapping things out. When she finally managed to find the oceanfront she dove into the sea without a second thought, letting water flow through her system and feel rejuvenated. The violet blood came to the surface at dawn, letting herself air out and dry off before Eric got there, collecting shells.

Now, hours later, she sat against the warm sand, soaking up the sung as she strummed shells together on a piece of thread, waiting for the human to arrive and trying to sort out her feelings, breathing in the warm salt air. Her throat felt better by it.
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue May 06, 2014 11:39 am

Eric was walking the path to the ocean, it wasn't much of a path, just where he had hacked away at the vines and moved the rocks, of course he could just fly, but walking was exercise, and he did not want to get out of shape just because he got super powers.

After some time, he arrived on the beach, it was now that he allowed himself the ease of flight, zipping down the beach looking for signs of Elowen, after maybe ten minutes he saw a figure sitting on the beach, and made his way towards them.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Tue May 06, 2014 2:56 pm

Elowen caught the shadows travelling the beach with her sharp eyes, looking up from her work to see Eric traipsing the skies in his God Tier. She decided to dump the shells into the sand, a project that could be picked up at a later time, and stood, patting sand from her self. The waves roared softly, stilling her frayed nerves: the sea always had magical properties to her.

"Eric." The seadweller said in greeting when he was close enough, arms by her sides and gaze unwavering.
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue May 06, 2014 10:52 pm

"Greetings Elly!" He landed, being super cheerful because he was spending time with a friend, who may not remain as just a friend, not that he wasn't cool with staying friends, he wasn't that kinda guy. Now he looked a little worried, because all that nonsense just went through his head. "I guess you don't really need a swimsuit this time since it is the ocean, I am still gonna wear mine though. A different one, the other is in the wash."

He kept jabbering like that, meanwhile, the parts of him that aren't an idiot started laying out a towel and a beach umbrella, then setting down the cooler and picnic basket. And then he realized he carried all that stuff and he could have captchalogued it.
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Tue May 06, 2014 11:12 pm

"You're washing a suit that is made to be in water do wearing another suit that is made to be in water." She pointed out, trying to wrap her head around such a strange concept. While it was true, she didn't need a swimsuit to swim (her clothes were seadweller made, they were designed to handle the water) she wasn't opposed to wearing one, either. As her human acquaintances grew so did her understanding of them, though Elowen was still horribly naive on certain aspects -- aspects that likely even a land troll would know, due to, well, living on land.

"You brought a lot," she said, hunching over to inspect the various items Eric was laying out, ear fins fluttering as butterflies danced in her digestive sac. "I can catch us fish."

She felt the need to supply something, too, when Eric had brought so much.
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri May 09, 2014 3:31 am

"I washed it because I wore it, not because it got wet, you silly filly." He beams at his pic-a-nic basket and brings out a croissant and bites into it, then talking with his mouth full "See humans, like all earth creatures, shed their skin, although humans do it in thousands of tiny bits over seven years, unlike for example a snake who does it all at once. This dander can fester inside damn or even dry clothing if not washed at least once a month, though that is still totally gross if you wait that long in my opinion. Anyway long story short, wash your skivvies or you will get the creeping crud."
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Fri May 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Filly? She hoped this wasn't an attempt at a horse pun. Fish puns were cute; horse puns were just weird.

A slight face was made at the attempt to talk with a full mouth, but otherwise went ignored as she inspected the contents of his basket, wondering what all was inside. She hadn't eaten in two days, but being cold-blooded allowed her to go longer between eating than someone of warmer skin. There was no exact body temperature for her to maintain.

"That's disgusting," Elowen shuddered. Perhaps land-dwellers shedded their skin in a similar manner, but she had never experienced that with her scaly body. The notion itself, thousands upon thousands of little flakes falling from your flesh, grossed her out. She was grateful he had changed now. That was a fact she could have lived with out.

Now the violet blood sat, folding her legs to the inside as she continued to pry.

Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri May 09, 2014 1:26 pm

"We also have thousands of microorganisms living inside and on us, the ones on our skin eat the dander and keep us clean, they drink our sweat for hydration." Eric needed to stop, but he really liked his lil symbiote friends. "Do trolls have that kinda thing going on? I know its like, a whole nother universe but maybe thats something we have in common."

He sat too, grinning to himself like what he was saying was not super creepy even to other humans. Anyway he offers her a croissant too, and by offered, I mean, he poked her in the face with it several times trying to get her to eat it, just like, poking her lip "C'mon, its really tasty."
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Fri May 09, 2014 1:42 pm

"..." Yeah, it was safe to guess that was a question she had no idea the answer to. It was likely they were similar, having microorganisms living on them, but that wasn't exactly something that crossed her mind regularly. As far as Elowen felt, there was more important things to worry about. Such as surviving.

"I don't know." She confessed, reaching out to grasp the croissant as he poked her with it, giving him a look though there was no real malice behind it. It was made out of a plant, she deciphered as she held it in her clawed hands: Elowen had never really been a fan of plan based food, instead preferring go eat her fish (and now, apparently, chocolate: she'd have to make an exception to her planet list.) However she humored him, taking a small bite with her razor sharp teeth and eating it in this manner. It was sweet and cold, something she admired in food, so it wasn't a completely horrible experience.

"I've never had an interest into the functioning of our bodies."
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri May 09, 2014 8:26 pm

He pulls out a chocolate eclair pie and sets it on the towel, then a bowl of salad, and some steaks, then he starts using cards, pulling out an entire grill and a mini-fridge alongside a gas powered generator. "Me and my mom would do this kinda stuff all the time. Er, Humans raise other humans instead of having lusus, wait I did this bit before didn't I?"

"So, you said you can catch us some fish right? I would love to grill those up for you, I brought my whole spice rack for the occasion. Actually if you can get some crab I could do us up a awesome gumbo. Do trolls like sassafras?"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Legislacerator Sun May 11, 2014 11:53 pm

The chocolate and the steaks she eyed, keeping her gaze on them longer than most likely wanted. Damn that looked good, but what was with all that stuff though? Elowen wasn't sure why it was all necessary, but she accepted it as part of human custom. She had to keep watch of how much she consumed, though. Yesterday was already pushing it with all that chocolate she consumed, but it was hard to say no to chocolate when emotionally distressed.

"Sort of," she nodded, flexing her fins and folding her hands on her lap, "I know that much about your kind. You must have been very close to your...mother." She exercised the term, still a little overwhelmed by the human family system. Her lusus was hardly with her except when needed, to do such frivolous activities with them seemed entirely alien.

"Yes, I can catch us fish and crab," Elowen nodded, starting to stand already, casting her gaze out to the sea. She wasn't sure what gumbo was, but if it involved fish she was sure to like it, "grilling isn't necessary."

Due to living in the sea she had never eaten cooked meat, and couldn't process that humans needed to cook theirs.

"I don't know what sassafras is."
Legislacerator
Legislacerator
Juvesquirt

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed May 14, 2014 5:08 pm

"Well, humans cannot eat raw food safely, I mean, we can, and it tastes fine, but it is very dangerous for us." He is grinning, crab sounded divine. He looked about, not much else to say, he needed to bring up a topic "Do you like to read? Is there a troll Discworld?"
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down