Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

In the Hands of Rebis [Completionist Session Ⅰ] RECRUITMENT AND ASSEMBLAGE

2 posters

Go down

In the Hands of Rebis [Completionist Session Ⅰ] RECRUITMENT AND ASSEMBLAGE Empty In the Hands of Rebis [Completionist Session Ⅰ] RECRUITMENT AND ASSEMBLAGE

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:22 pm

In the hands of Rebis
[Completionist Session Ⅰ]

I hope to start a session focused on group collaboration and creative storytelling. As such we will be using a system with those two goals in mind, Double Blind RP.

Everyone who joins this session will be placed into one of two groups, Alpha group and Omega group. The two groups act alternatively as our storytellers, designing scenarios and plot shenanigans.

This will be done OOC for the most part and without the other players knowledge to prevent spoilers. You will still be RPing your character as usual during these periods.

At regular predetermined points in the session the two groups will switch roles. These points will be decided along with our overarching theme prior to the start of the game.

This system will allow everyone to RP and contribute their own creativity to the story in a fun and exciting way.

I am hoping for between 4-8 players, mixed if necessary.

What I need from you~

Character name:
Mythological Role:
Moon:
Suggested Theme(s), Element(s) or Event(s):

Open Slots.
- Nexx morsa -Prince of Void- Derse
- Vlad Ghezzo ~Bard of Heart~ Derse
-
- Reserved~ cardly

-
-
-
-

(You may ask to be partnered with another player and ill try to make it work.)

Last edited by ATMOSK on Sat May 03, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

In the Hands of Rebis [Completionist Session Ⅰ] RECRUITMENT AND ASSEMBLAGE Empty Re: In the Hands of Rebis [Completionist Session Ⅰ] RECRUITMENT AND ASSEMBLAGE

Post by V.M.P. Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:56 pm

You seems to be a friend to me and one of the people I can bitch at in my usual flavor without watering it down for the posh and stuffed up family hamby pamb- is suddenly lost my will to curse, fuck it, I like you comrade. I shall join dispite my earlier bitching! Expand my horizons and all that.
So how will the team OOC talk be going about? You know my will power is weak, and my thirst for an edge is ever strong, would I be wrong to be thinking of team wide PMs?

Vlad Ghezzo ~Bard of Heart~ Derse

I'm not too clear about the suggested themes, elements, or events, except the first two sound like you going into way too much detail about your character's awesomeness or asking the other team to be inserting some extra shit in the world for you, like just nudging a DM to be throwing in a place for you to learn the spell "meteor swarm", or for your parents to be killed fo dah dramas.

I apologize for my everything.
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19572
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

In the Hands of Rebis [Completionist Session Ⅰ] RECRUITMENT AND ASSEMBLAGE Empty Re: In the Hands of Rebis [Completionist Session Ⅰ] RECRUITMENT AND ASSEMBLAGE

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:23 pm

Team wide PM's may be common but this thread can also be used for communication. The last line is meant for you to suggest content for the session. As an example ill post some of my suggestions.

Themes: Only fools look for redemption, Victory requires sacrifice
Elements: All vehicles are death traps, Space is freaking huge, Don't trust jack
Events: Who stole Jack noir?, Why is prospit on fire? My house just exploded.

You of course can go into more detail if you so choose, but its fine if you leave it upto the storytellers to interpret how they want aswell.

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:33 pm

I really, really, really don't like that idea. Because when you hand someone something you would have adored like a steak, they turn it into something gaudy like the meat covering lady gaga's ass.

I shall make suggestions, merely a question.

What counts as OP?
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Thu May 01, 2014 11:38 am

Could you reserve for a Thief of Blood?
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20300
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 11:36 pm

No problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Sun May 04, 2014 12:42 am

Yo atmo, mayhap this one might not even start due to lack of interest, perhaps you should use the tried and true method of introducing a sexy lady/man and a fast car/makeup thing and burgers.

Yes. Burgers are gender neutral.

ADVERTISE MORE! Give it a catchier name! Keep having some monkey post about random stuff to keep it in the recent bar! Get off topic and ramble! And fucking answer my question!
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Are noncanon classpects gonna be allowed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down