Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Corbit Santan [redone with new template]

Go down

Corbit Santan [redone with new template] Empty Corbit Santan [redone with new template]

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Full name: Corbit Santan
Nickname(s): The Trap
Height & Weight: 4 ft 11 ins, 98 lbs
Birthdate: November 13th

Physical appearance:
Looks- Corbit has black hair that goes off to the side like a popular emo hair style, that is short and kind of feathery seeming in the back. His bangs are long-ish and hang partly in his eyes. His horns go out and curl (hard to explain). Corbit has a somewhat rough chin that is usual for regular teenage boys and has a somewhat high arched nose. His lips are blackish like most female trolls.
Clothes- Corbit wears a short sleeved black shirt with his symbol that is a heart with a triangle in it. His pants are black bell bottoms that are a size too big and his shoes are cyan converse sneakers with black laces.

Personality: Corbit is a sweet boy and is often mistaken as a girl because of his blood's cross-dressing habit which over the time the men have evolved into more female looking race and the women look more manly. He still acts like he's a grub by not being very mature and knowing a lot about the world. He doesn't become violent because of his blood kind are sweet by heart (like rabbits are), and it seems like all they eat is candy because they are always hyper. They're very healthy trolls all they eat are healthy foods. Instead of fighting when provoked he would rather cry and run away because of his sweet nature. He isn't a leader because he doesn't take command like some others. Corbit is too clueless to notice when others are hitting on him and is clueless about his quadrants but is trying to figure it out. He can guess when he likes someone so he stutters a lot and blushes.

Handle: guilbleQuadrentprince [GQ] (spelt wrong on purpose)
Close relationships: Doomar Santan (Dancestor), The Immortal (Ancestor), Plush/RabDad (lusus)

Ancestor history: The Immortal was a secret caretacker of unwanted wigglers. He would keep them at least 5 sweeps until he could them a lusus or they could protect themselves. He knew a lot about the Signless and Quadrants. He was there when the Signless was killed and felt sad because he was a follower. He was then inslaved by the Empriess to care for the rejected highbloods and was forced to always give his slurry to the mother grubs since it had a gene to give eternal youth and was mixed with that of other highbloods only.

Typing Quirk/Color: H3 writ3s lik3 this. H3 als0 d03s the 0s as z3r0s. He types in violet because he likes the color.
Blood color: A shade between Equius and Gamzee.
Symbol: A heart with a triangle in it
Spoiler:
Lusus: A bunny (rabbit)
Strengths: Dressing up, tricking people, mind reading, can see better than most, feeling emotions, good at hiding, and making clothes.
Weaknesses: Not the sharpest tool in the shed, not fast, not strong, can be clumsy, and scared of fighting.
Fears/Insecurities: Being told he looks like a boy because he's been raised to be like a girl, dying, and having to kill himself to save others.
Dislikes: Mean people and people who don't understand cross-dressing and fashion.
Driving force: To show people you can be what you want.
Hobbies: Sewing, cross-dressing, collecting egg shells, and making clothes (mainly dresses :3)
God Tier Title: Knight of Space
Land: Land of Lacey frogs and Ribbon (LOLFAR)
Derse or Prospit: Prospit
Weapon: Baton
Describe your character in three words: Trap, deredere, sweet
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: His mood ring and a dress.
If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: He would change his fear of death.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Veggies.

Other:
Random facts
Spoiler:
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21644
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Corbit Santan [redone with new template] Empty Re: Corbit Santan [redone with new template]

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Fixed and things added. :3
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Corbit Santan [redone with new template] Empty Re: Corbit Santan [redone with new template]

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Approved. I like the facts the most because they are quite interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:32 am

I know. I always research things before I stick them on my characters. Plus I just LOVE animals.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down