Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Yet another troll sesh! Recruitment.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yet another troll sesh! Recruitment. Empty Yet another troll sesh! Recruitment.

Post by ActuallyFace Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Alright, so, Cardly and I decided that a troll session would be cool!

Since we are doing it because I have Nectis (a violetblooded seadweller who claims to be rustblooded, hides her seadweller/highblooded tings, and despises anyone above yellow) and he has Bojolo (who hates seadwellers unwaveringly and will later hate everyone in general), why not keep up the pattern? A group of trolls who hold intense grudges against a certain part of the caste, or simply follow it, could make an incredibly interesting session! Perhaps a moderate person or two as well... But keep in mind, the mix of trolls should be an interesting one. This is what's going to drive the interest.

I would also like to figure out how to tie this group together as a sort of string of friendship/hate/general relationships, too, so these specific trolls having a session together makes actual sense.

So if you'd like to join, put your troll's name, blood color (and hex code), typing color (and hex code), seadweller/landweller, attitude towards the caste/parts of the caste, god tier, dreaming moon, gender/gender identity, handle, and a link to the profile, here.

Let's try to keep this an even session, and probably cap it off at six or eight. No double god tiers.

Current characters:

Nectis Betlah - Violetblood (#8f00a1) - Seadweller - #a10000 - Rouge of Life - F - Derse - consoriousScholar - ActuallyFace

Bojolo Shrunt - Purpleblood (#663399) - Landweller - #663399 - Martyr of Rage - M - Derse - psychoMartyr - CardlyAnnoying

Kaphin Svalom - Orangeblood (#ff6633) - Landweller - #ff6633 - Witch of Light - F - Derse - translucentGemstone - brokenEcho

Qolivia Gergic - Mutant tealblood (#33ffff) - Landweller - #333333 - Sylph of Mind - F - Prospit - mythicalMonster - bluefire31

Nelina Akatos - ______ (___) - _____ - Witch of Doom - __ - Derse - _____ - avidBowmaster

Attitudes:

Nectis Betlah: Hates trolls above yellow, but can be convinced to see specific trolls otherwise.

Nectis believes in the caste system, but not as others commonly do. While she is a violet-blooded seadweller, she thinks the system speaks less of intelligence and privilege, and more of attitude, personality, and self worth. She believes the lower the blood, the better the person, as she has lived in an environment where that seems true. She believes wholeheartedly that she is a rustblood, despite the actual color of her blood, and is completely confident in this fact.
Nectis is often hostile towards highbloods because of this, unless they prove themselves to be lowblooded in heart.

Bojolo Shrunt: NORMAL: He's generally alright to anyone Purple and below... But he just DESPISE seadwellers... He'd do anything to completely annoy them..
ANGRY: He hates... Everythin' Literally- He hates purple bloods, he hates seadwellers, he hates low and middle bloods... Yeah.

Kaphin Svalon: Kaphin is completely aware of her position on the bloodcaste and, despite not being even slightly proud of said position, she still acts like a total asshat to everyone just to hide her insecurities about it.

Qolivia Gergic: She tries to follow the code of the hemospectrum, allowing highbloods to do their thing, and lowbloods to do theirs. BAsicly: She just does her own thing. She dislikes arogant highbloods if they flaunt their power clearly, and she hates certain lowbloods for hating someone simply becuase they are higher than a certain blood color.

Nelina Akatos:

Needed:

Three male, Prospit-dreaming trolls, one of which is a Time player and one of which is a Space player.

3 Trolls
1 Time player
1 Space player
0 Females
3 Males
0 Derse
3 Prospit

Last edited by ActuallyFace on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20932
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Yet another troll sesh! Recruitment. Empty Re: Yet another troll sesh! Recruitment.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Just Ignore this. : P

Last edited by Volibe on Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Yet another troll sesh! Recruitment. Empty Re: Yet another troll sesh! Recruitment.

Post by brokenEcho Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Just gonna casually throw a certain orange blood into this madness. ouo

Kaphin Svalom - Orangeblood (#ff6633) - Landweller - #ff6633 - Witch of Light - F - Derse - translucentGemstone - brokenEcho

Attitude towards caste system: Kaphin is completely aware of her position on the bloodcaste and, despite not being even slightly proud of said position, she still acts like a total asshat to everyone just to hide her insecurities about it.
brokenEcho
brokenEcho
Bravesprout

Scorpio Posts : 206
Boondollars : 19344

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Hey Im making an

Sylph of Mind

Can I hold a spot or no?

I can also give another character if I cant do the above!

Shes approved!

Qoliva Gergic

MUTANT teal blood!

Sylph of Mind

Prospit!

She tries to follow the code of the hemospectrum, allowing highbloods to do their thing, and lowbloods to do theirs. BAsicly: She just does her own thing. She dislikes arogant highbloods if they flaunt their power clearly, and she hates certain lowbloods for hating someone simply becuase they are higher than a certain blood color.

Last edited by bluefire31 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20501
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Yo, I'll throw in Nelina Akatos. Info in my signature
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20371
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:56 am

Yet another troll sesh! Recruitment. Bojolo10

I just made a sprite of Bojolo, incase his description wasn't exactly clear enough. ;o)
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20320
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Okay, so, there are now five characters that are neither space nor time... So let's aim for a total of eight, yeah?

Echo, that sounds perfect. A stated stance towards the caste system is wonderful, and insecurities about it create a lot of interest.

Blue, that also sounds great. <: As long as a stance can be developed, that sounds good. even an aggressiveness towards characters that take a stance is good, and creates some action and excitement!

Avid, can I get the information I said was needed in the original post, please? Plus, a description of your character's stance would be lovely!

Cardly, that is a beautiful sprite ovo Can I get a description of Bojolo's stance as well? <:
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:54 pm

Also, Blue, I need Qolivia's hex code and handle.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Oh my IM SO SORRY! D:

Shes mythicalMonster and types in gray 333333

Her BLOOD color is a very brightmutant teal 33ffff

ALSO

What if this is a void session? But we can still try to complete it, I mean.

We have different classes that could totally help with the session and finding out what flaws can be repaired and which ones cant be!

Plus with 8 people posting it gets wayyyy past confusing
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:17 pm

ActuallyFace wrote:Okay, so, there are now five characters that are neither space nor time... So let's aim for a total of eight, yeah?

Echo, that sounds perfect. A stated stance towards the caste system is wonderful, and insecurities about it create a lot of interest.

Blue, that also sounds great. <: As long as a stance can be developed, that sounds good. even an aggressiveness towards characters that take a stance is good, and creates some action and excitement!

Avid, can I get the information I said was needed in the original post, please? Plus, a description of your character's stance would be lovely!

Cardly, that is a beautiful sprite ovo Can I get a description of Bojolo's stance as well? <:

Righty o'

Bojolo's stance can be split up into 3 pieces.

NORMAL: He's generally alright to anyone Purple and below... But he just DESPISE seadwellers... He'd do anything to completely annoy them..

Angry: He hates... Everythin' Literally- He hates purple bloods, he hates seadwellers, he hates low and middle bloods... Yeah.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:22 pm

CardlyAnnoying wrote:
ActuallyFace wrote:Okay, so, there are now five characters that are neither space nor time... So let's aim for a total of eight, yeah?

Righty o'

Bojolo's stance can be split up into 3 pieces.

NORMAL: He's generally alright to anyone Purple and below... But he just DESPISE seadwellers... He'd do anything to completely annoy them..

Angry: He hates... Everythin' Literally- He hates purple bloods, he hates seadwellers, he hates low and middle bloods... He would only respect himself.
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:25 pm

Perfect, thank you uvu and, no problem!
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Also Blue, that could be interesting... But without the Bea Mesa, I don't know how much would be possible?

Eight people isn't too bad, too. Any more is super confusing, but I've found that eight is no problem. Especially if we put some of the guidelines I've used in the past down, making sure people don't let two pages go by between a person's posts, and at least two posts from other people go by before they post a second time, after the first round. That stuff.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Well, you dont need a beat mesa! It just means you cant fuck up! And in the void sessions, you didn't need anything. It can go like this with the classes

- the rouge of life will steal the frogs for the benifit of others to create the new universe
- Sylph of mind can heal things through logic and find ways to create the ecto items
- Witch of doom can make sure that the universe does not have any chance of dying
- Marytyr of Rage can educate people through rage
- And Witch of Light can make people luckY

Thats alsp a way we can explain the two witch classes!
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:15 pm

That could be cool! I like it.

I think martyr is supposed to like become rage or something, though. Cardly's talked about something like that. Does t also have to do with education?

I think Seer is more about education. I could be wrong.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Sorry!

I thought of Martyrs as someone who died for a cuase and edcuated people of their beilifs, but if he can become rage then he can protect everyone from the MEGA HARD SKELES that can appear

OR

We program our shit but the session got all confused and gave them the wrong classes

IT CAN BE A GLITCH
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Hmmm...

Or we can just do eight payers. I mean, I'm in like three different sessions with eight people, all fo which are running perfectly smoothly.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:22 pm

i get lost way to easily as I type slow so when I do type up a post suddenly FIVE MORE POSTS appear

besides the less people the more interaction
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Blue, that's really not something that the rest of the RP needs to conform to. If you get lost easily, you need to figure out some way to NOT get lost. And if you type slow, you need to find some way to not type slow. Or cope with those things as they are.

The guidelines I would like to put in place, though, are these:

"During the first round, let everyone post once before you post the second time.

After the first round, let at least two posts from other people go by between posts.

If someone doesn't respond for two whole pages, we will pause the RP so they have the ability to keep themselves caught up. During this time, I will post a notification for them in the recruitment thread, and send them a pm, so please don't unfollow the recruitment thread.

Don't ignore another character unless your character has a specific, stated reason for doing so (this just means that if a character tries to interact with your's, you don't just pretend they don't exist for no reason).

Please don't go just off on some side adventure that is completely irrelevant to the plot of the RP. We need EVERYONE to contribute to plot progression, and to pay attention."

So if that helps any...
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:26 pm

That does, I also apologize if I seemed selfish, sorry. Just a good thing to keep things small really, easy to manage most of the time, but it is your session.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:51 pm

I know it is, but we do need a space and time, and more people isn't always a bad thing! Just have to make sure everyone is being allowed to participate, that's all. Which I hope those things will help with; I am using them on another session, but that one hasn't gone anywhere yet. uvu
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:45 am

I'd post a link to the post but here's the best way to explain the Martyr.

The Martyr suffers for rage. Under normal circumstances the Martyr will not survive the session for as soon as they reaches god tier- a rage will slowly build up within them until they will eventually (in some way or another) betray the team- the powers of the Martyr of Rage are limited to generally causing 'rage' or as someone in the chatbox mentioned last night; negative emotions. The Martyr has a harder session than the rest of the players as his underlings are stronger than normal.

In other words:

MARTYR = Sufferer

---------------------------

bluefire31 wrote:Sorry!

I thought of Martyrs as someone who died for a cuase and edcuated people of their beilifs, but if he can become rage then he can protect everyone from the MEGA HARD SKELES that can appear

OR

We program our shit but the session got all confused and gave them the wrong classes

IT CAN BE A GLITCH

First of all- that may come under the Martyr of Mind; in fact, wouldn't the Signless be a Martyr of Blood? ...Meh.

And in reference to the 'GLITCH.'

Bojolo's Land is The Land of GlItChEs and SUFFERING!

...So you know, Bojolo's land could cause glitches or something? If you would allow it, Face.

---------------------------------

ActuallyFace wrote:That could be cool! I like it.

I think martyr is supposed to like become rage or something, though. Cardly's talked about something like that. Does t also have to do with education?

I think Seer is more about education. I could be wrong.

And FINALLY!:

The Martyr dies/suffers for their aspect. :D
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Yes! Okay. I thought it was something like that. Some strange, intense thing.

Also, the Sufferer was a Seer of Blood. Blood being unity and affection, and the Seer having much to do with education and, of course, having and sharing knowledge of those things for the benefit of others. Also, Kankri is a Seer of Blood, and later became the Sufferer himself. So that's a thing. I think suffering was just a side effect, caused by the people around him and their inability to yet process what he was saying.

And yeah, glithes could be fun... Bojolo sounds like he will very quickly become a focal point of the story. And glitches are great ovo
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Alright, Cardly and I talked in the chat box, and here is the proposed idea:

The Land of Glitches and Suffering (LOGAS) being Bojolo's land, could become the villian. Not necessarily a sentient, talking one, but it glitches... to cause suffering. Of course it already does this to the consorts, but now it spreads beyond the usual limits, and starts making the players suffer.

The ways it could do this, I think, would be more emotional than physical. Rather than stringing them up and cutting bits off, it takes things away. Their guardians, maybe relationships between characters (it could take control of pesterchum to send messages, break things off and fuck things up in strange ways).

So Bojolo eventually grows angry, and goes off to control his planet, being the only one who can do so. He challenges his denizen, tries to end the misery. Instead, though, the land glitches him, takes control, and sucks him in to what it is doing, thus bringing about the betrayal part of the Martyr aspect.

So, what do you think? Like it? Ideas? Questions?
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:55 pm

yes

hell yes

hell FUCKING yes
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next