Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Eiohta Lambda

3 posters

Go down

Eiohta Lambda Empty Eiohta Lambda

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Full Name: Eiohta Lambda

Nickname(s): N/A

Height & Weight: 6’1” 140lbs

Birthdate: 5/12

Physical appearance: She wears a scoop-neck and form-fitting white t-shirt beneath a flowy sort of sweater, which is her blood color and bears her symbol knitted into the back and on the right side of the front in black. She also wears a short black skirt, and knee-high socks striped with her blood color and white, horizontally, as well as a pair of squarish, silvery glasses. She has an aversion to shoes, and does not generally wear any.
She tends to keep her hair, which is black, hopelessly curly, and shoulder-length with straight-cut bangs over her eyebrows, free-flowing and uncombed
Her face is roundish, freckled, and atop a slim neck. She’s a bit too skinny, and thus gives off the appearance of being frail.
Her horns arch up and forwards, before turning back at the tips and arching down, and back a few inches, forming two triangle-like structures.

Personality: Like most sylphs, inconsequential on the surface. She is even-tempered, friendly, and though a little ‘flowy’, generally ‘normal’. She will get fiery and snappy if pushed far enough (which tends to be pretty damn far), but for the most part she is calm, patient, and easy to deal and work with. she also cares a lot for her friends, and dreads being alone and without them, or other trolls around (she lives in a large neighborhood).
Beneath the surface, though, she has an intense fear of death. She tries to subdue this fear through learning about it: the deterioration of the body, rituals, and beliefs in other species and religions. She has developed an great interest in it, but still finds death absolutely petrifying.
She is incredibly intelligent, and adores learning about other people’s beliefs. She has a few unfounded fears and dislikes (cats, orange food, fluorescent lights, shoes, romantic movies/novels) but this doesn’t mean she isn’t capable of out-thinking most people.
She does not do well under intense pressure, as it tends to send her mind whirring uselessly and renders her temporarily incapable of speech, thought, attention, and decisions. After a while, though (as in, perhaps an hour or so) she will have calmed down, adapted to the situation, and will be fully capable of doing whatever it is that needs doing again.
She is also easily pleased, painfully open-minded, and has a strong preference for females; you may even call it bordering on a fetish.
Perhaps her most prominent personality traits are her interest in death and religion, and her complete lack of creativity.

Handle: shoesAreterrible (she really is incredibly rather unimaginative)

Typing Quirk/Color: #990000, types without any grammar, uses the “enter” button rather than the comma or period, and uses bird puns in the most unimaginative ways possible (generally by replacing words that start with ‘b’ with ‘bird’ or ‘beak’) and then pointing them out.
SA: will you hand me
SA: the birder
SA: and by birder
SA: I mean beaker!

Blood color: #990000 - orange

Symbol: And upside-down equilateral triangle with a line that extends from the middle of the base, down through the point, and continues down a bit longer before ending in a small circle.

Lusus: A large, four-legged raven (about four feet tall) named affectionately  “Bird”

Strengths: Intelligent, easily pleased, open-minded, even-tempered, kind, friendly, cares deeply for her friends, easy to work and deal with.

Weaknesses: Unimaginative, fears death, dislikes things for no real reason, doesn’t function well under pressure, explosive when angry, fears being alone.

Fears/Insecurities: Death, dying, and being alone.

Likes: Friends, learning about other peoples’ beliefs, being around others.

Dislikes: Death, being alone, orange foods, cats, fluorescent lights, romantic movie, and shoes.

Driving force: Staying alive and surrounded by her friends.

Hobbies: Watching non-romantic movies and reading non-fiction books about death and religion.

God Tier Title: Sylph of Time

Land: Land of Sand and Glass; a world covered in small islands, entirely formed through sand, with oceans of glass between them. At the poles, sand pours onto the surface of the planet and forms the two largest islands. Between the sand islands and the glass oceans, there are thin strips of water, about forty feet wide each. Consorts dwell in large palaces constructed entirely of thick glass.

Derse or Prospit: Prospit

Weapon: Shoekind (ironically). A pair of discarded shoes tied together by the strings, which later evolve into a double-ended flail.

Describe your character in three words: Not good at these

If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: An extra pair of socks and a helicopter with which to get off the island.

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: Her mortality.

Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: A lot of food that isn’t orange.

Other: Based lightly off the constellation Aquila, the bird.

Last edited by ActuallyFace on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:58 am; edited 4 times in total
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20912
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Eiohta Lambda Empty Re: Eiohta Lambda

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:55 pm

You forgot her weight :P
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23905
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:39 pm

Got it up uvu sorry!
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Eiohta Lambda YEY_zps0b590c20
APPROVED
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23905
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Changed her blood color to orange, because I am lame.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Okay approved~
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21674
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:59 am

Changed her blood to red, because not only do I now have a character who actually should be orange-blooded, but also she does need that tie to red that time players have.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:12 am

Seems fine enough.
TheChaotic1