Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Asterisks (Plot Idea.)

2 posters

Go down

Asterisks (Plot Idea.) Empty Asterisks (Plot Idea.)

Post by pankrationResolution Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:03 pm

An idea for a plot for a collaborative story/RP.

It's basically the plots of Milky Way Wishes and Subspace Emissary combined into one.

With the characters living on various inhabitable planets in a large solar system, everyone is pretty happy, and they use return nodes or flight to visit each-other, Pesterchum to socialize, and they each care for a small planet full of Denizens and monsters that they must care for. The characters live in harmony, with everything they could really want.

Then, suddenly, a an odd, ominous presence begins encasing these planets in eternal darkness. It is Nhilus, the Lord of Void! Wrapped in darkness and nothingness after millinia of traveling alone through space, the utopia displeases him! He sends his minions to destroy each planet one by one!

After repelling the attackers, it becomes abundantly clear that his soldiers are neverending. It's up to the Kids/Trolls of this brave world to find WeAVA, Wishgranting ever Astounding Vehicular Automaton (Not the best name) and request that Nhilus be sent somewhere else!

Will Nhilus encase the kids/trolls in nothingness? Can the kids/trolls succeed, and send Nhilus packing?

I don't know. This is just a plot idea. I'm currently expanding on it, and any support or ideas are appreciated.

Last edited by Bad John on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19549

Back to top Go down

Asterisks (Plot Idea.) Empty Re: Asterisks (Plot Idea.)

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Alrighty, adding onto the original idea.

The planets orbit a massive Blue Sun. Each planet has two gates, and two return nodes. The gates go to adjacent planets, and the nodes return from those planets.

If those gates are captured or corrupted, there are other means of traveling space, but it would take a long, lonely journey in a boat/ship. Players are capable of riding Asterisks (Kinda similar to warpstars from Kirby. :3), but although they're faster and more maneuverable than ships, Gates are instant, and are the most convenient method of travel.

The enemy, Nhilus, is a Lord of Void who spews an all obscuring darkness that can envelop and force things to disappear from existence totally. For a lighter touch, he can call upon his "Painter," Lilly. Lilly, hailing from a planet in a universe that Nhilus all but devoured, offered Nhilus her services is the Lord of Void spared her homeworld. Since she was a little girl, she's been forced to paint monsters, and bring to life an army of black, inky void by painting Nhilus's darkness into the bodies of fallen warriors who tried to stop him. She is an incredibly powerful Witch of Life, manipulating and bringing the inky black automatons to life.

That's what I got so far. This thing is basically a storyboard, so if you got any other ideas, feel free to hit me up.

Last edited by Bad John on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Interesting. Count me in.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20296
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:12 pm

I'm still brainstorming it, but I appreciate the vote of confidence. d:D
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down