Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Teanna Refree

3 posters

Go down

Teanna Refree Empty Teanna Refree

Post by Dissypoo Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:17 pm

Full Name: Teanna Refree
Nickname(s): Tea
Height & Weight: 5'11, 155 lbs
Birthdate: January 18
Physical appearance: Teanna Refree Imageedit_2_6187428086_zps8cd113efTea is tall and fit from all the sporty activities she so very much enjoys to partake in. As a highblood she is inherently strong and durable, with plenty of stamina. Her hair is kept short and wild, and due to it as well as her boyish features, she is pretty androgynous, something her tomboy sense of style, with a t-shirt, comfortable jacket, shorts, and tennis shoes, does not aid in helping to identify her gender. Her horns are nestled neatly amongst her curls, curved in opposite directions in an arch.
Personality:
Tea is very level-headed, chill, and practical. She is also very accepting and understanding, and does her best to not judge people for who they are. She is pretty tomboyish, and is often mistaked for a boy, but she doesn't really mind. Soccer is her passion, and as such she is very animated when it comes to it. Sports or any active activity are things she enjoy, as well as being independent and free to do her own thing. She likes to think the best of people and give them the benefit of the doubt, innocent until proven guilty, the near opposite of what Alternian law and justice is usually like.

She also isn't one to care for politics or revering people in power, and is of the belief that respect is earned and not given. She has a strong moral character and beliefs, and is virtually incorruptible from her standing on something she feels is right, not to say she cannot be swayed with reason. It's a common theme for her that everyone should just be allowed to enjoy what they want without harsh judgement or someone attempting to change them into who they could be, rather than who they want to be. This is flexible regarding things like culling/murdering, however.

A big reason she tries to be so accepting and as nonjudgmental as possible is because, like most highbloods, she was cursed with some of the worst nightmares a troll can get, as well as murderous rage. For the most of her life, she had been a wild, violent one, and as her lusus was only present from dawn to twilight each day, she didn't have much supervision or guidance. It wasn't until she discovered sports(mostly soccer) that she was able to curb her natural aggression and anger safely on her own that her head cleared enough to make her horrified at her past actions. She picked up practicing Tai Chi to calm herself, and has been using it for around 2 sweeps now, since she was 6 sweeps. She understands how important it is that she do some every day, lest her control on her temper and rage snap and she reverts to who she used to be, rather than who she decided she wants to be now.
Handle: independentMidfielder
Typing Quirk/Color: She replaces 'at' with @ and 'and' with &, but because she's not very good with computers any words with those letter combinations are given them as well. She can't decide which she prefers more, lowercase, Normal cap, or ALL CAPS, so she does each of them in that order.
IM: okay so
IM: We all know th@'s bullcrap
IM: BUT THERE IS NO HARM IN LETTING THE GUY BELIEVE IT, RIGHT?
IM: c'mon dude just let him have this & things will go smoother
IM: :oP
IM: I really need to find some horns for my emotes but I dunno how to get to th@ thing with all the symbols
IM: OH WELL

Blood color: Purple #732584
Symbol: Teanna Refree Teannassign_zpsfc271e70
Lusus: Seasloth mom - a mixture of a seaturtle and a sloth

Strengths: Her agility, self-assurance, and a willingness to give people second chances can all be considered strong points of Tea's, as well as her sense of character and integrity.
Weaknesses: Anything that threatens her control on her rage(i.e confrontation), her dependence on practicing Tai Chi every day without fail, her unwillingness to step up to diffuse a situation if it risks angering her.
Fears/Insecurities: She is terrified of becoming violent and filled with a murderous rage again, so she tries to avoid anything that could prompt them.
Likes: Trying new things, making friends, being active, adventures, practicing Tai Chi, everything soccer related.
Dislikes: Angry confrontations, arguments, seeing the blood of those close to her, people who are disagreeable for no foreseeable reason, anyone dissing soccer.
Driving force: The thing that motivates Tea the most is the thought of over-coming her fears and becoming a better version of herself, no matter how long it takes or how hard the path to it is.
Hobbies: Playing soccer, making time to just relax, talking to friends.

God Tier Title: Knight of Hope
Land: Land of Sports and Unity
Derse or Prospit: Derse
Weapon: Four spiked-ball flail

Describe your character in three words: Benevolent, struggling, resolute.
If your character were stranded on an island and could only bring two things with them, what would they be?: A Swiss Army Pocket knife for practicality, and her soccerball for entertainment(and companionship. Wiiiilssoooonnn!).

If your character could change anything about themselves, what would they change?: Her blood color, to a green blood so that she wouldn't have to deal with the harsh nightmares and the rage. Midbloods are chill.
Your character opens their fridge; what do they see?: Various chocolate food items such as: chocolate milk, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, chocolate bars. The rest is pretty standard except for the extra amount of strawberries. She also has some seafood, seeing as she lives on a cliff beside the sea, even though it's considered food fit only for seadweller royalty.

Other: Her hive is large and sits on a cliff over-looking the ocean, and has beach access with a slope leading from the side of her house to the beach, and it is well used each time her lusus comes out the water before the sun comes up. She doesn't worship the Mirthful Messiahs, and her favorite color is green.

Last edited by Dissypoo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The editted version was accepted so I took out the (EDITTED AND NEEDS TO BE RE-ACCEPTED) part in the title)
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19141

Back to top Go down

Teanna Refree Empty Re: Teanna Refree

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:37 pm

APPROVED
Teanna Refree STAMP_zps7649e99c
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1